Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any other crocheters?
1 2
Me as well! I taught myself to crochet almost 6 years ago. I’ve made some amigurumi, coasters, pouches, and other random things like that. I also had some larger projects in the works such as a blanket and a Link hat, and I had made good progress on those that I was proud of, but they stayed behind in a move and I never got to finish them. I’ll definitely have another go at those one day, though.

I haven’t crocheted in quite a while now because I can’t afford the yarn at the moment. It’s a relaxing hobby though, so textural and meditative, and versatile too. I hope to get back into it soon!
Me as well! I taught myself to crochet almost 6 years ago. I’ve made some amigurumi, coasters, pouches, and other random things like that. I also had some larger projects in the works such as a blanket and a Link hat, and I had made good progress on those that I was proud of, but they stayed behind in a move and I never got to finish them. I’ll definitely have another go at those one day, though.

I haven’t crocheted in quite a while now because I can’t afford the yarn at the moment. It’s a relaxing hobby though, so textural and meditative, and versatile too. I hope to get back into it soon!
sEBxtxA.png thDLJf3.png eGiN2Xv.png
i love crochet and have been doing it off and on for about 10ish years. have made a couple of scarves and have an eternally WIP moth plushie I absolutely adore. im surprised i came across this forum now of all times because my father just chucked a 600+yard skein of lions brand acrylic yarn lmao(dont hate on me I have ZERO money for new yarn and take what i can get)
i love crochet and have been doing it off and on for about 10ish years. have made a couple of scarves and have an eternally WIP moth plushie I absolutely adore. im surprised i came across this forum now of all times because my father just chucked a 600+yard skein of lions brand acrylic yarn lmao(dont hate on me I have ZERO money for new yarn and take what i can get)
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
1 2