Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any other crocheters?
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Hii!! I've been crocheting for 'bout 2-3 months now and it's gotta be THE BEST hobby I've ever gotten into!
I love crocheting plushies for myself and others, but I'm getting curious about making hexagon cardis.

Who else crochets? What do you like making the most? Feel free to show off your projects! I'd love to see them <3
Hii!! I've been crocheting for 'bout 2-3 months now and it's gotta be THE BEST hobby I've ever gotten into!
I love crocheting plushies for myself and others, but I'm getting curious about making hexagon cardis.

Who else crochets? What do you like making the most? Feel free to show off your projects! I'd love to see them <3
thanks DISCORD for messing up my forum signature that I was very proud of

Cooking up a new one using imgur or something because discord sucks :rage:
I crochet too. Though it's one of those things that I pick up and set down when I get busy. Currently making a whole bunch of granny squares.
I crochet too. Though it's one of those things that I pick up and set down when I get busy. Currently making a whole bunch of granny squares.
tumblr_ooqjj2qdwS1u2y46so1_500.gif
I have been crocheting for years. Working on making a six day star blanket. Has taken me longer than six days. Let me see if I can find grt a picture.
I have been crocheting for years. Working on making a six day star blanket. Has taken me longer than six days. Let me see if I can find grt a picture.
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
I really want to get into crochet~

Amigurumi (making plushies) is really difficult for me, but I’m hoping that I can at least learn how to crochet doll clothes for my little 1/12 scale ball-jointed dolls that I recently ordered :33
I really want to get into crochet~

Amigurumi (making plushies) is really difficult for me, but I’m hoping that I can at least learn how to crochet doll clothes for my little 1/12 scale ball-jointed dolls that I recently ordered :33
i've also been crocheting for years. i've gotten a lot more into it now as i no longer work and have the time to! i've made scarfs, hats, varies clothes really. my biggest thing i usually make are blankets. i made both my kiddos baby blankets and some others for people in my life. i made myself a little pot of sunflowers to hang in my car. too c:

i'm currently working on a cat bed for my kitties!
i've also been crocheting for years. i've gotten a lot more into it now as i no longer work and have the time to! i've made scarfs, hats, varies clothes really. my biggest thing i usually make are blankets. i made both my kiddos baby blankets and some others for people in my life. i made myself a little pot of sunflowers to hang in my car. too c:

i'm currently working on a cat bed for my kitties!
7oyHvos.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
VvgJdjI.png q9EEy5M.pngll0CfnD.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.pngJEtmhoV.png
oooo crochet bros :D !!! I've been crocheting for about 2-3 years, but I tend to abandon it for some months periodically... it is indeed a very fun hobby tho :0 for me it's kinda like meditation but productive and active !!!

I also specialize in amigurumi, plushies are my favourite thing in general so it makes sense :P I even made a (bad) little pattern for a toy myself :3 I dont have any pictures of my work, but some of my faves were a plushie version of my partners cat, and a rat I named Berry !!!!

I also started a shawl made mostly of black yarn and lemme tell you... black yarn is a mess to work with, i highly reccomend getting the muscle memory perfected first, before doing a big black yarn project :0 it's basically like working blind
oooo crochet bros :D !!! I've been crocheting for about 2-3 years, but I tend to abandon it for some months periodically... it is indeed a very fun hobby tho :0 for me it's kinda like meditation but productive and active !!!

I also specialize in amigurumi, plushies are my favourite thing in general so it makes sense :P I even made a (bad) little pattern for a toy myself :3 I dont have any pictures of my work, but some of my faves were a plushie version of my partners cat, and a rat I named Berry !!!!

I also started a shawl made mostly of black yarn and lemme tell you... black yarn is a mess to work with, i highly reccomend getting the muscle memory perfected first, before doing a big black yarn project :0 it's basically like working blind
~ Cheers, Mr. Koopa
oh I LOVE to crochet!! I’ve been crocheting since September (mostly amigurumi) but I don’t really make my own patterns unless it’s for something small like a scarf or hat
I don’t have any pictures but it’s mostly just stuffed animal patterns I find off the internet or crochet kits I find at the craft store
oh I LOVE to crochet!! I’ve been crocheting since September (mostly amigurumi) but I don’t really make my own patterns unless it’s for something small like a scarf or hat
I don’t have any pictures but it’s mostly just stuffed animal patterns I find off the internet or crochet kits I find at the craft store
or7Yz8j.pnggYW0j5f.pngQQYyU47.pngqivITIX.pngUuKod4C.pngY7MOfeL.pngq9EEy5M.pngLCAWWbJ.png lAvpyOQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
yes! ive been crocheting for about 8 years now. ive made a lot of different things! this year i made almost 2 hexagon cardigans and a bouquet of flowers for my aunt. ive made plushies. blankets, tablet covers, scarves and gloves, shawls uuuh and probably a lot of other things i dont remember.

unfortunately i was involved in an accident at the end of march so i haven't been able to crochet, thus "almost" two cardigans. one is completely finished the other just needs the two pieces attached and ribbing. i miss crocheting so much
yes! ive been crocheting for about 8 years now. ive made a lot of different things! this year i made almost 2 hexagon cardigans and a bouquet of flowers for my aunt. ive made plushies. blankets, tablet covers, scarves and gloves, shawls uuuh and probably a lot of other things i dont remember.

unfortunately i was involved in an accident at the end of march so i haven't been able to crochet, thus "almost" two cardigans. one is completely finished the other just needs the two pieces attached and ribbing. i miss crocheting so much
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
I crochet too!
Haven't made anything in a while because I had a baby and she wants a lot of attention. She's almost 3 now and I'm slowly getting back into it. I'm working on a little bag that's just big enough for my phone and keys. When I'm finished I want to try to make a cardigan. I used to make plushies so it's nice to try other things too :)
I crochet too!
Haven't made anything in a while because I had a baby and she wants a lot of attention. She's almost 3 now and I'm slowly getting back into it. I'm working on a little bag that's just big enough for my phone and keys. When I'm finished I want to try to make a cardigan. I used to make plushies so it's nice to try other things too :)
I do!
I love crocheting, but I can only ever finish a project if it's a quick, one-sitting thing. I have about 12 unfinished projects staring at me right now from across the room. The last thing I made was a granny square crossbody bag! :)
Much to my family and friends' dismay, I am awful at amigurumi. Idk what it is about it that doesn't click.
It's the only hobby that I always go back to!
I do!
I love crocheting, but I can only ever finish a project if it's a quick, one-sitting thing. I have about 12 unfinished projects staring at me right now from across the room. The last thing I made was a granny square crossbody bag! :)
Much to my family and friends' dismay, I am awful at amigurumi. Idk what it is about it that doesn't click.
It's the only hobby that I always go back to!
0LmIW1J.png
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page