Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2014-2015 event apparel & familiars
1 2
[columns][size=5][b][i]w e l c o m e ![/i][/b][/size] i'm making a return to FR after being away for quite some time. i'm really excited to start some new projects and get some ancient dragons!! i've got a hoard to clean up first tho. :| i don't yet have a wishlist put together, so i will for now be prioritizing treasure and gems. (1g:1kt) buuuut i will also consider veilspun scrolls, aether scrolls, & constellation scrolls.[nextcol] [right][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/25355.png[/img][/columns] [center][b]a p p a r e l[/b] [item=crystalhide treads] [item=magmatic pauldrons] [item=runaway rotclaw] [item=gustborne balloon] [item=frigid sash] [b]f a m i l i a r s[/b] [item=miniature sornieth globe] [item=cloudkeeper herald] [b]s k i n s[/b] [skin=8960][/center] will update down here later with a wishlist! will be adding other stuff that's not [i]old[/i] per se to the AH. c: you are welcome to ping or PM me!
w e l c o m e !
i'm making a return to FR after being away for quite some time. i'm really excited to start some new projects and get some ancient dragons!!

i've got a hoard to clean up first tho. :|

i don't yet have a wishlist put together, so i will for now be prioritizing treasure and gems. (1g:1kt)

buuuut i will also consider veilspun scrolls, aether scrolls, & constellation scrolls.
25355.png
a p p a r e l

Crystalhide Treads Magmatic Pauldrons Runaway Rotclaw
Gustborne Balloon Frigid Sash

f a m i l i a r s

Miniature Sornieth Globe Cloudkeeper Herald

s k i n s

will update down here later with a wishlist! will be adding other stuff that's not old per se to the AH. c:

you are welcome to ping or PM me!
6Sx7SSv.png
:3
:3
6Sx7SSv.png
YO???????,What do you want for runaway rot claw??,i have a BUNCH of holiday items that i can give that calculate up to 440 gems total! (riot haze beacon,2 plague's charms,2 standard of the hazebeacon,deepwater fins and oh so much more!),i may be a tad bit under but its one of me dream items! (Quick edit:i just realized you are prioritizing raws gems n' treasure more,but feel free to consider this offer if you wish to!) @Lady3Jane
YO???????,What do you want for runaway rot claw??,i have a BUNCH of holiday items that i can give that calculate up to 440 gems total! (riot haze beacon,2 plague's charms,2 standard of the hazebeacon,deepwater fins and oh so much more!),i may be a tad bit under but its one of me dream items! (Quick edit:i just realized you are prioritizing raws gems n' treasure more,but feel free to consider this offer if you wish to!) @Lady3Jane
hehehehe
@LeFishe9999 oooh, I will say I am definitely interested in the Riot Hazebeacon! Let me know what else you may have (feel free to PM). I am especially keen on familiars too. c:
@LeFishe9999 oooh, I will say I am definitely interested in the Riot Hazebeacon! Let me know what else you may have (feel free to PM). I am especially keen on familiars too. c:
6Sx7SSv.png
i have riot hazebeacon,powered implants,thundercrack cogspanner,and more!,i'll send you a CR to show my full offer!
i have riot hazebeacon,powered implants,thundercrack cogspanner,and more!,i'll send you a CR to show my full offer!
hehehehe
Sent you the CR! @Lady3Jane
Sent you the CR! @Lady3Jane
hehehehe
Thank you, @LeFishe9999!! I'll have to pass for now, but good luck on your search! c:
Thank you, @LeFishe9999!! I'll have to pass for now, but good luck on your search! c:
6Sx7SSv.png
Alr,have a good day!
Alr,have a good day!
hehehehe
Alr,have a good day!
Alr,have a good day!
hehehehe
how much do you want for the familiars ?
how much do you want for the familiars ?
HExxDzw.png
a
a
ROT
LF dragons born May 5th, 2015-2020
cQcx9mq.png
1NvphvS.png
r8v91MH.png
gYW0j5f.png
Sl91TZD.png
1 2