Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cursed ways to obtain ancients
1 2 3 4 5 6
Exalt a L25. Your egg matches the element of the dragon you exalted but comes out a random triple basic.

Even better--it doesn't count for Dom and can't be restored.
Exalt a L25. Your egg matches the element of the dragon you exalted but comes out a random triple basic.

I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Introduce a new daily streak system just so that we can put the new breed's scrolls in it as a reward for logging in at least once everyday for an entire year.

There is no other way to obtain this new breed. The scrolls are clan-bound and on top of that if you apply the scroll onto a dragon, the dragon and their offspring will become clan-bound.
Introduce a new daily streak system just so that we can put the new breed's scrolls in it as a reward for logging in at least once everyday for an entire year.

There is no other way to obtain this new breed. The scrolls are clan-bound and on top of that if you apply the scroll onto a dragon, the dragon and their offspring will become clan-bound.
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
A few triple-basic adult Ancients with randomized colors just suddenly come into your lair one day, kind of like a weirder version of when your random progen first comes to your lair. I'm imagining it going something like this: [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/169/335/tumblr_lqb6kxgDcO1qmk915o1_500.gif[/img]
A few triple-basic adult Ancients with randomized colors just suddenly come into your lair one day, kind of like a weirder version of when your random progen first comes to your lair.

I'm imagining it going something like this:

tumblr_lqb6kxgDcO1qmk915o1_500.gif
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Galore gives the breed change scroll, but there is only 1000 copies of the scroll available, given out on a first come first serve basis.
Galore gives the breed change scroll, but there is only 1000 copies of the scroll available, given out on a first come first serve basis.
I'm surprised no one has thought of this yet, so I'll put it out there: you have to dig an egg out of one of Arlo's large plots only using magnifying glasses since it's very fragile. Even then, the egg only has a 50% chance of hatching a dragon successfully.
I'm surprised no one has thought of this yet, so I'll put it out there: you have to dig an egg out of one of Arlo's large plots only using magnifying glasses since it's very fragile. Even then, the egg only has a 50% chance of hatching a dragon successfully.
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
[quote name="Nightwind" date="2024-05-10 01:25:38" ] Exalt a L25. Your egg matches the element of the dragon you exalted but comes out a random triple basic. Even better--it doesn't count for Dom and can't be restored. [/quote] Now [i]that's[/i] cursed. It'd be the rarest breed on the site for sure lmao
Nightwind wrote on 2024-05-10 01:25:38:

Now that's cursed. It'd be the rarest breed on the site for sure lmao
Okay, what if after the last elemental ancient is released, there's a chance that from ANY egg at all you can hatch an unaligned ancient - one that was lore wise destroying the final released Elemental Ancient to hide away for their lives. They can't ever be doubles or triples - even G2+s get randomized colors. They have only basic genes, and if they're in the Coli they have a 25% chance each time they attack of helping your opponents. They're bound to one dragon in your entire lair- and they cannot be exalted unless you exalt the dragon they're bound to first.
Okay, what if after the last elemental ancient is released, there's a chance that from ANY egg at all you can hatch an unaligned ancient - one that was lore wise destroying the final released Elemental Ancient to hide away for their lives. They can't ever be doubles or triples - even G2+s get randomized colors. They have only basic genes, and if they're in the Coli they have a 25% chance each time they attack of helping your opponents. They're bound to one dragon in your entire lair- and they cannot be exalted unless you exalt the dragon they're bound to first.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
[quote name="englishcapital" date="2024-05-09 13:36:32" ] Flat random chance to hatch from any dragon pair, but only in one egg nests. [/quote] Ooh, a cuckoo dragon
englishcapital wrote on 2024-05-09 13:36:32:
Flat random chance to hatch from any dragon pair, but only in one egg nests.

Ooh, a cuckoo dragon
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
FR time +1
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

A link to my skin shop.
A link to my wishlist.
A link to my Tumblr.
A link to my Instagram.
PX2gJ9f.png
It's a Baldwin brew but one of the regents it costs is an Imp scroll and it takes a month to cook.
It's a Baldwin brew but one of the regents it costs is an Imp scroll and it takes a month to cook.
wa2fsL5.pngksA5i3W.gifGWeNSoe.gifK5Ygz6H.gif
Have a very slight random chance on page refresh for a timed mini-game to pop up and from among the random list of rewards (lets say... something like Pinkerton's list but with slightly more stuff) have a breed scroll or no... a random chance of spontaneous dragon generation within your lair.

Another option would be an exclusive sponsor subscriber deal. Buy a special 25$ Subway gift card and input this code to redeem your new dragon!
Have a very slight random chance on page refresh for a timed mini-game to pop up and from among the random list of rewards (lets say... something like Pinkerton's list but with slightly more stuff) have a breed scroll or no... a random chance of spontaneous dragon generation within your lair.

Another option would be an exclusive sponsor subscriber deal. Buy a special 25$ Subway gift card and input this code to redeem your new dragon!
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
1 2 3 4 5 6