Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FREEBIES] Small Toyhouse Purge
1 2
[center][emoji=green gem size=1] Doing a clean up of characters I haven't used in a few years!! Ping or DM me if you're interested in grabbing a little guy! [url=https://toyhou.se/Ice-punk/characters/folder:2514218]You can see them all on my Selling folder here.[/url] The only character that is being sold for USD/gems is the Dog Harpy at the bottom. I'm currently only taking USD through PayPal.[/center]

Doing a clean up of characters I haven't used in a few years!! Ping or DM me if you're interested in grabbing a little guy!
You can see them all on my Selling folder here.

The only character that is being sold for USD/gems is the Dog Harpy at the bottom. I'm currently only taking USD through PayPal.
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
@icepunk Phobos is adorable, I'd love to take them off your hands if it would be alright!

my TH user is scowlee :>
@icepunk Phobos is adorable, I'd love to take them off your hands if it would be alright!

my TH user is scowlee :>
@Scowlee
I've sent them over, thank you for picking him up <3!!
@Scowlee
I've sent them over, thank you for picking him up <3!!
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
[center][emoji=green gem size=1] Bump![/center]

Bump!
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____

Bump!

« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____

Bump!
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
Hihi @icepunk!

Might I grab this Unnamed pegasus fella if they available? Love the design!

Th is Tiaxy
Hihi @icepunk!

Might I grab this Unnamed pegasus fella if they available? Love the design!

Th is Tiaxy
fox-7519-14_44_62_5_4_4_20_4.png
Tiaxy || She/her || Adult
Toyhouse
@Chatadile
Just sent over a transfer request, thanks for your interest <3!!
@Chatadile
Just sent over a transfer request, thanks for your interest <3!!
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
Thank you very much! :D
Thank you very much! :D
fox-7519-14_44_62_5_4_4_20_4.png
Tiaxy || She/her || Adult
Toyhouse

Bump!
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
1 2