Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Upcoming festival cycle
1 2 3
Also very into the scenes idea! It would feel appropriate, like how the seasons have two scenes each. All the feats have extra angles to explore with their premises!
I’m also hoping we get a gene expansion for each of the fest genes~
Also very into the scenes idea! It would feel appropriate, like how the seasons have two scenes each. All the feats have extra angles to explore with their premises!
I’m also hoping we get a gene expansion for each of the fest genes~
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
I'd love an alternate primal that kept the eyes for Plague dragons red! I'm still so bitter about them turning green.

I'd love new scenes too, but I don't expect those just with how much work goes into them. Maybe once they're done with all the banner art (so in....5 years) they could do that.

I don't have any real wants. I'm not big on corgis (I don't like intentionally breeding animals more prone to health issues). We already got the slinks which was a feast for my mustelid loving heart. I guess elemental salamanders would be nice? I'm expecting something beastclan related though, since it's been a couple of years since we got anything with them.
I'd love an alternate primal that kept the eyes for Plague dragons red! I'm still so bitter about them turning green.

I'd love new scenes too, but I don't expect those just with how much work goes into them. Maybe once they're done with all the banner art (so in....5 years) they could do that.

I don't have any real wants. I'm not big on corgis (I don't like intentionally breeding animals more prone to health issues). We already got the slinks which was a feast for my mustelid loving heart. I guess elemental salamanders would be nice? I'm expecting something beastclan related though, since it's been a couple of years since we got anything with them.
I would love new scenes, they are a great way to give that extra flavor to your dragons and flesh them out more! <3
I would love new scenes, they are a great way to give that extra flavor to your dragons and flesh them out more! <3
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
I honestly don't know about familiars.
We basically did a flower theme already so I don't super wants dryads next despite liking the idea, we've had two sets of elementally themed animal, so even though I eventually want salamanders and birds I don't really want them for the next cycle when we just did slinks and snakes. I don't really want elementally themed animals in general next, honestly. I want something new and more unique. But I don't know what that could look like or be without being boring (like the statues).
I think maybe elemental mimics could be cool? So, items of specific importance to the different flights that are actually mimics! In my ideal world, they'd actually be food mimics that are based on dishes which would be traditionally cooked in the region based on their native breeds and flight culture (maybe I'll draw this myself one day who knows) because I really like food.

No opinion on the new items. I don't really imagine they're gonna add anything except maybe a third breed to get the fest genes. Though they SHOULD make it into a parchment so if they do THAT, then yeah true we might get another item. Which I hope will be a small apparel item again. I'd like maybe some environmental apparel similar to the treasure hoard, so not floaty stuff but foreground/background elements.
So like..... some small broken pillars and light orbs on the ground around the dragon. Pink crystals coming out of the ground for Arcane. Surrounding flames and soot on the ground for Fire. You get the idea.
I honestly don't know about familiars.
We basically did a flower theme already so I don't super wants dryads next despite liking the idea, we've had two sets of elementally themed animal, so even though I eventually want salamanders and birds I don't really want them for the next cycle when we just did slinks and snakes. I don't really want elementally themed animals in general next, honestly. I want something new and more unique. But I don't know what that could look like or be without being boring (like the statues).
I think maybe elemental mimics could be cool? So, items of specific importance to the different flights that are actually mimics! In my ideal world, they'd actually be food mimics that are based on dishes which would be traditionally cooked in the region based on their native breeds and flight culture (maybe I'll draw this myself one day who knows) because I really like food.

No opinion on the new items. I don't really imagine they're gonna add anything except maybe a third breed to get the fest genes. Though they SHOULD make it into a parchment so if they do THAT, then yeah true we might get another item. Which I hope will be a small apparel item again. I'd like maybe some environmental apparel similar to the treasure hoard, so not floaty stuff but foreground/background elements.
So like..... some small broken pillars and light orbs on the ground around the dragon. Pink crystals coming out of the ground for Arcane. Surrounding flames and soot on the ground for Fire. You get the idea.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I know a lot of people have mentioned wanting a bird familiar festival cycle, and I'm all for that- there's so many different kinds of birds, it'd be fun to see elemental spins on them!
I know a lot of people have mentioned wanting a bird familiar festival cycle, and I'm all for that- there's so many different kinds of birds, it'd be fun to see elemental spins on them!
UJXttDL.png
How about some mini-dragons?
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
[quote name="wbicepuppy" date="2024-05-10 15:01:49" ] How about some mini-dragons? [/quote] Ok this actually - I would love some dragon mimics.
wbicepuppy wrote on 2024-05-10 15:01:49:

Ok this actually - I would love some dragon mimics.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I've been waiting on festival eye types since the launch of eye vials, so I'd love that.

I'm expecting humanoids/anthros for this cycle since it's been... three? cycles since we've had those. Would love salamanders or birds though, or elementals that aren't humanoid.

Hoping for the fest genes to get extended to other ancients for this cycle & future cycles.
I've been waiting on festival eye types since the launch of eye vials, so I'd love that.

I'm expecting humanoids/anthros for this cycle since it's been... three? cycles since we've had those. Would love salamanders or birds though, or elementals that aren't humanoid.

Hoping for the fest genes to get extended to other ancients for this cycle & future cycles.
Cats
Cats
HzGpUHb.png
I just want more small fest apparel again lol

Also I've been hoping for a bird fest familiar cycle, maybe this year?
I just want more small fest apparel again lol

Also I've been hoping for a bird fest familiar cycle, maybe this year?
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2 3