Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin's Brewing Suggestion
I like that the brewing items show the ingredients you need to brew them, and tell you which are missing (after clicking on the create button).

My suggestion:
I think it would make things even smoother if the brewable items you didn't have ingredients for were lightened/greyed out so you could tell at a glance what was available to be brewed.

Otherwise you have to click through each item to see if you can make it or not, which gets a little tedious.

I like that the brewing items show the ingredients you need to brew them, and tell you which are missing (after clicking on the create button).

My suggestion:
I think it would make things even smoother if the brewable items you didn't have ingredients for were lightened/greyed out so you could tell at a glance what was available to be brewed.

Otherwise you have to click through each item to see if you can make it or not, which gets a little tedious.

99HpT0c.png
Support! The Grand Exchange features greyed-out Item icons, and it's incredibly helpful. This could also carry over into Swipp and other Trading Post stands that might require items in the future.
Support! The Grand Exchange features greyed-out Item icons, and it's incredibly helpful. This could also carry over into Swipp and other Trading Post stands that might require items in the future.
Nature Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Nature Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
I to support this and I'm honestly surprised that it isn't already a thing.
I to support this and I'm honestly surprised that it isn't already a thing.
Support!
Support!
Natasha/Tash - she/her - Australia (FR+17)
image credit to lizzytiki
XZYlZXs.png
baldwin just needs an entire overhaul at this point

support
baldwin just needs an entire overhaul at this point

support
Full support!
Full support!
scuttles away
I support because this is a basic QoL thing.
I support because this is a basic QoL thing.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Support!
Support!
rI2B9a8.png
Support, this would be so helpful
Support, this would be so helpful
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"