Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Call of The Woods - NEW BBYS (21/05)
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
so pretty! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3320235/1#post_3320235][img alt="FrostLeaf Hatchery"]https://i.imgur.com/kTwZ2Hc.png[/img][/url][br][b][emoji=snowflake size=1] Bump! [emoji=ivy leaf size=1][/b][/center]
so pretty!
FrostLeaf Hatchery
Bump!

Proud to be autistic!
They/She/He Pronouns
FR+0
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
~~ Co-Owner of FrostLeaf Hatchery ~~
Proud member of the Hellebores grove!
~~ uArsNIY.png
is Vrath for sale still? I'd love to take them!
is Vrath for sale still? I'd love to take them!
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
@SoftFrogger yes, he's still available! Do you prefer to pay with treasure or gems?

@Aristene thank YOU for giving him a new home, hope he'll bring you lots of joy. <3 I love the rest of your Gaoler collection so much btw!

@SoftFrogger yes, he's still available! Do you prefer to pay with treasure or gems?

@Aristene thank YOU for giving him a new home, hope he'll bring you lots of joy. <3 I love the rest of your Gaoler collection so much btw!

23878.pngnature.gif20110.png
Bump!
Bump!
[center][color=46554B][font=Papyrus][size=7][b]NEW PAIR & UPDATE[/b][/font][/size][/color][/center] [center][img]https://s18.postimg.cc/a9r8mvtmd/Divider_Branch3.png[/img] [/center] [center]@pinglist-6802[/center] [columns][list][nextcol][center][size=3]Hello again everyone! I've got some news about the recent and upcoming updates for The Woods, and most importantly I'd like to announce that the recent pair project, Enchanted Trunk, has been officially added to the roster and their first hatchlings will be available very soon! Let's start off with the update content first![/size][/center][nextcol][list][/columns] ----- [center][color=46554B][font=Papyrus][size=5][b]PINGLIST UPDATES[/b][/font][/size][/color][/center] [columns][list][nextcol][center][size=3]For the sake of comfort and to prevent too many perhaps unwanted pings in your inboxes, I decided to make two additional pinglist for specific categories of updates apart from the General Pinglist - that is [b]Updates Only[/b] pinglist and [b]Last Call[/b] pinglist. If you want to join any of those pinglists instead of the general one, feel free to do so. Explainations below![/size][/center][nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [center][pinglist=28381][/center] [center][pinglist=28380][/center] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [size=3]<--- Pinglist for [b]just updates[/b]. I use this pinglist with posts about general updates, info about new pairs and announcements of seasonal hatches.[/size] [size=3]<--- Pinglist for [b]Last Call[/b] posts. Last Call is a type of a reminder post listing dragons that haven't sold for over 2 weeks. Being pinged for Last Call means it's your last chance to buy a dragon before it's exalted the next day![/size] [nextcol][list][/columns] [center][img]https://s18.postimg.cc/a9r8mvtmd/Divider_Branch3.png[/img] [/center] [columns][list][nextcol][center][size=3]But there's MORE! Now you can also subscribe to [b]pinglists for different seasonal events[/b] that I want to carry out in the future. For each of those events, a handful of new exclusive, limited-time pairs will be introduced for nesting - they will all be themed after one of the four seasons, just like it is with the ongoing Spring Hatch and its respective pairs, that is Blushing Beast, First Bloom and Flowerbug. Subscribing to a given event's pinglist means [b]you will be pinged about all updates regarding that event[/b], including [b]pair introductions[/b] and announcements for [b]hatches that include any of the event's hatchlings[/b] from an exclusive pair. Here are the pinglists for every planned event - Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.[/size][/center][nextcol][list][/columns] [columns][list][nextcol] [pinglist=24021] [pinglist=28549] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [pinglist=28548] [pinglist=28550] [nextcol][list][/columns] [center][img]https://s18.postimg.cc/a9r8mvtmd/Divider_Branch3.png[/img] [/center] [columns][list][nextcol][center][size=3]All the changes can be wieved in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3271406/1#post_55028379]Pinglist Section[/url] from now on, including a [b]minor rearrangement of the already excisting pair pinglists[/b] - they are now listed in alphabetical order and sectioned for seasonal pairs and year-round pairs. One last thing about pinglists - since I'm slowly moving towards solely using FR's built-in pinglist deature, [b]I'd like to invite those of you who I've previously been pinging by hand to subscribe to their respective pair pinglists in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3271406/1#post_55028379]Pinglist Section[/url].[/b] This way it will be easier for both sides to stay up to date with the pings as well as allow to make pinging people a lot quicker! To make things easier, I'll list you below with the names of the pinglists you've previously asked to be added to, so you can subscribe to them [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3271406/1#post_55028379]HERE[/url] without searching around:[/size][/center] @Basil202 - Ancients @CastInCopper - Lake Spectre @atlanticized - Faerie Sprout, Lake Spectre @SakuraAngel - Faerie Sprout, Fallen Leaves, Monstrous Magpie @phloxxy - Autumn Warmth, Mycorrhiza @skyaleer - Bog Serpents, Fallen Leaves, Mycorrhiza, [nextcol][list][/columns] ----- [center][color=46554B][font=Papyrus][size=5][b]NEW PAIR![/b][/font][/size][/color][/center] [columns][list][nextcol][center][size=3]You may remember my ramblings about the new Dustie pair project I had, and now they're officially here and about to have their first babies! They'll be available in about 3 days. The [b]hatchlings will have a mix of Nature and Wind eyes[/b]. Their element will change for each new batch, and the first hatchlings will have Nature eyes. Subscribe to da pinglist if you don't wanna miss [b]Enchanted Trunk[/b] babies![/size][/center][nextcol][list][/columns] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/Hs4V4Bhf/FR-Enchanted-Trunk-PNG.png[/img] [center][pinglist=26778][/center] [center]That's it for today, please have a nice timezone![/center]
NEW PAIR & UPDATE
Divider_Branch3.png
Hello again everyone! I've got some news about the recent and upcoming updates for The Woods, and most importantly I'd like to announce that the recent pair project, Enchanted Trunk, has been officially added to the roster and their first hatchlings will be available very soon!

Let's start off with the update content first!

PINGLIST UPDATES
For the sake of comfort and to prevent too many perhaps unwanted pings in your inboxes, I decided to make two additional pinglist for specific categories of updates apart from the General Pinglist - that is Updates Only pinglist and Last Call pinglist. If you want to join any of those pinglists instead of the general one, feel free to do so. Explainations below!
<--- Pinglist for just updates.
I use this pinglist with posts about general updates, info about new pairs and announcements of seasonal hatches.

<--- Pinglist for Last Call posts.
Last Call is a type of a reminder post listing dragons that haven't sold for over 2 weeks. Being pinged for Last Call means it's your last chance to buy a dragon before it's exalted the next day!
Divider_Branch3.png
But there's MORE! Now you can also subscribe to pinglists for different seasonal events that I want to carry out in the future. For each of those events, a handful of new exclusive, limited-time pairs will be introduced for nesting - they will all be themed after one of the four seasons, just like it is with the ongoing Spring Hatch and its respective pairs, that is Blushing Beast, First Bloom and Flowerbug.

Subscribing to a given event's pinglist means you will be pinged about all updates regarding that event, including pair introductions and announcements for hatches that include any of the event's hatchlings from an exclusive pair.

Here are the pinglists for every planned event - Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.

Divider_Branch3.png
All the changes can be wieved in the Pinglist Section from now on, including a minor rearrangement of the already excisting pair pinglists - they are now listed in alphabetical order and sectioned for seasonal pairs and year-round pairs.

One last thing about pinglists - since I'm slowly moving towards solely using FR's built-in pinglist deature, I'd like to invite those of you who I've previously been pinging by hand to subscribe to their respective pair pinglists in the Pinglist Section. This way it will be easier for both sides to stay up to date with the pings as well as allow to make pinging people a lot quicker!

To make things easier, I'll list you below with the names of the pinglists you've previously asked to be added to, so you can subscribe to them HERE without searching around:

@Basil202 - Ancients
@CastInCopper - Lake Spectre
@atlanticized - Faerie Sprout, Lake Spectre
@SakuraAngel - Faerie Sprout, Fallen Leaves, Monstrous Magpie
@phloxxy - Autumn Warmth, Mycorrhiza
@skyaleer - Bog Serpents, Fallen Leaves, Mycorrhiza,

NEW PAIR!
You may remember my ramblings about the new Dustie pair project I had, and now they're officially here and about to have their first babies! They'll be available in about 3 days. The hatchlings will have a mix of Nature and Wind eyes. Their element will change for each new batch, and the first hatchlings will have Nature eyes.

Subscribe to da pinglist if you don't wanna miss Enchanted Trunk babies!

FR-Enchanted-Trunk-PNG.png
That's it for today, please have a nice timezone!
@DisgustingBug Hi, there! Is Berthel (Burning Birch) still available? If so, may I get him for treasure, please? I've signed up for your pinglist - you have some really neat pairs!
@DisgustingBug Hi, there! Is Berthel (Burning Birch) still available? If so, may I get him for treasure, please? I've signed up for your pinglist - you have some really neat pairs!
nPGTVwx.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Awwp3hv.png[/img][/center]
Awwp3hv.png
1dLHcL0.png
@OnceWorried he's still up for grabs, yes! I've made a PA for you with him. Also thank you so much for wanting to stay around, happy you like my dragons! <3
@OnceWorried he's still up for grabs, yes! I've made a PA for you with him. Also thank you so much for wanting to stay around, happy you like my dragons! <3
@DisgustingBug I need to make some room in my lair. May I pick him up by tomorrow?
@DisgustingBug I need to make some room in my lair. May I pick him up by tomorrow?
nPGTVwx.png
@OnceWorried no problem at all, he'll be waiting for you in the PA!
@OnceWorried no problem at all, he'll be waiting for you in the PA!
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62