Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | bonivich's accent & skin shop | new!
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 101 102
Could I get a slot for both bronze and oceanic pilgrim please? Beautiful colors <3
Could I get a slot for both bronze and oceanic pilgrim please? Beautiful colors <3

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
VX0BdyJ.gif sKm6SRH.png
May I get a slot for bronze pilgrim?
May I get a slot for bronze pilgrim?
siggy.png
May I get a slot for autumn pilgrim, please?
May I get a slot for autumn pilgrim, please?
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
can i get a slot for bronze and oceanic please
can i get a slot for bronze and oceanic please
PEyOcAR.png
[center][font=cambria][b]@Zelai @Ningguang @Synthsational @Zandik @Askesis @anthologia @Luunai @hydde[/b] you all have been added for the respective skins you asked for! let me know if you need anything else~ ♥ [emoji=old parchment] [b]@Vinid[/b] I have added you for a slot for [b]autumn pilgrim[/b]! [emoji=old parchment] there are... [b]15 slots[/b] left for [b]ii. bronze pilgrim[/b] [b]18 slots[/b] left for [b]iii. oceanic pilgrim[/b]
@Zelai @Ningguang @Synthsational @Zandik @Askesis @anthologia @Luunai @hydde you all have been added for the respective skins you asked for! let me know if you need anything else~ ♥

@Vinid I have added you for a slot for autumn pilgrim!

there are...

15 slots left for ii. bronze pilgrim

18 slots left for iii. oceanic pilgrim
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[center][font=cambria]@KyuuBird hello!! thank you for sharing this precious bean with me! ;u; and my dms are always open on discord if you'd like to hmu there! sorry I left the art server, I just couldn't keep up with messages and felt bad for not being able to respond. XD but I am always willing to chat~ ♥♥ I need to get some more art from you one day! and thank you so much, it means a lot! ♥ [emoji=firework]
@KyuuBird hello!! thank you for sharing this precious bean with me! ;u; and my dms are always open on discord if you'd like to hmu there! sorry I left the art server, I just couldn't keep up with messages and felt bad for not being able to respond. XD but I am always willing to chat~ ♥♥ I need to get some more art from you one day!

and thank you so much, it means a lot! ♥

"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

slot for bronze pilgrim if there are any left!
slot for bronze pilgrim if there are any left!
________________________y6Tz96p.png
x
no stars above us
dani | they / them | fr+2

______aboutwishlist
oceanic pilgrim is so beautiful... I don't think I have a dragon for it but it's a very gorgeous skin and gradient!
oceanic pilgrim is so beautiful... I don't think I have a dragon for it but it's a very gorgeous skin and gradient!
Y5ILoot.png
[center][font=cambria][b]@novas[/b] I added you for [b]ii. bronze pilgrim[/b]! [emoji=old parchment] [b]@Roki[/b] thank you so much! it def is one of my favorite recolors I have done! ♥ if you find a dragon for it and would like a slot, let me know and so long as there is a slot left I can add you!
@novas I added you for ii. bronze pilgrim!

@Roki thank you so much! it def is one of my favorite recolors I have done! ♥ if you find a dragon for it and would like a slot, let me know and so long as there is a slot left I can add you!

Slot for bronze pilgrim and autumn pilgrim, please!
Slot for bronze pilgrim and autumn pilgrim, please!
image.pngxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaccent shop //
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 101 102