Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I needed to get a building cleaned up and sitting on the wall was the biggest lobster clawed harvestman ever. So I took him outside, because y’know when people come to that building they’re going to see a perfectly pristine white wall and... the horrible horror that is mr harvestman. It’d been bad for both parties had I not relocated him.
I needed to get a building cleaned up and sitting on the wall was the biggest lobster clawed harvestman ever. So I took him outside, because y’know when people come to that building they’re going to see a perfectly pristine white wall and... the horrible horror that is mr harvestman. It’d been bad for both parties had I not relocated him.
No way it's actually nice outside

And it's warm too - usually when it's sunny where I live it's still cold
No way it's actually nice outside

And it's warm too - usually when it's sunny where I live it's still cold
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2024-05-06 09:35:31" ] Hello everyone. We've had to remove some posts that provided potentially personal identifying information, either exact dates or a plethora of details about the individual's personal life. Please use discretion if your current thought involves information that could be used to identify you offline, and refrain from posting details. It's also not okay to post dates and information that could reveal the identity of an individual not involved in this thread. Your general online safety is vastly more important than venting in a forum thread. Thank you. [/quote] @Aequorin I want to apologize if this involved me. Sorry.
Aequorin wrote on 2024-05-06 09:35:31:
Hello everyone. We've had to remove some posts that provided potentially personal identifying information, either exact dates or a plethora of details about the individual's personal life.

Please use discretion if your current thought involves information that could be used to identify you offline, and refrain from posting details. It's also not okay to post dates and information that could reveal the identity of an individual not involved in this thread. Your general online safety is vastly more important than venting in a forum thread. Thank you.

@Aequorin
I want to apologize if this involved me. Sorry.
Given that Book 3 of the Modern Monstrosities AU, Back to Life takes place in 2011, Airplanes, Dynamite, and Fireflies could theoretically play during the School Dance scene.
Given that Book 3 of the Modern Monstrosities AU, Back to Life takes place in 2011, Airplanes, Dynamite, and Fireflies could theoretically play during the School Dance scene.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
This coffee is giving me a headache and making me no longer sore what.

(Context: My class voted for coffee and donuts for our Galileo growth reward. I don't drink coffee often because I'm not allowed to ((only allowed to have it occasionally, and then again only a few sips bc I'm too young lol)), have never had more than a few sips. Currently having multiple cups of coffee I think. I'm sore because I was at Skyzone for the field trip and today was the pacer test)
This coffee is giving me a headache and making me no longer sore what.

(Context: My class voted for coffee and donuts for our Galileo growth reward. I don't drink coffee often because I'm not allowed to ((only allowed to have it occasionally, and then again only a few sips bc I'm too young lol)), have never had more than a few sips. Currently having multiple cups of coffee I think. I'm sore because I was at Skyzone for the field trip and today was the pacer test)
LEpJMnn.png
LJfZA40.png
hh5n4WA.png
ll0CfnD.png
JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
man wild horse islands is kinda cutthroat when it comes to catching wild horses during the summer holidays
But it still controls better than that corporate potato collectathon game! Their (probably inexperienced devs) need to take notes!
man wild horse islands is kinda cutthroat when it comes to catching wild horses during the summer holidays
But it still controls better than that corporate potato collectathon game! Their (probably inexperienced devs) need to take notes!
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
NYOMMMM *runs around like an airplane*

(I'm sorry, this really is what my brain is doing at the moment. No hamster in a wheel. It is a child playing airplane. e_e;;; )
NYOMMMM *runs around like an airplane*

(I'm sorry, this really is what my brain is doing at the moment. No hamster in a wheel. It is a child playing airplane. e_e;;; )
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
[quote name="Lewyn" date="2024-05-10 06:54:12" ] dnc soooooooo fun definitely clicking with me faster than mch did edit this is not referring to the democratic national committee. if that wasnt clear [/quote] oh my god this is so funny -- the state of party finder is once again. abysmal
Lewyn wrote on 2024-05-10 06:54:12:
dnc soooooooo fun definitely clicking with me faster than mch did

edit this is not referring to the democratic national committee. if that wasnt clear

oh my god this is so funny
--
the state of party finder is once again. abysmal
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->7vwJS1.pngFpeXV1.pngoDgxM1.pngunknown.png
Why are grey-banded kings' eyes like that (affectionate). Most unserious kingsnake.
Why are grey-banded kings' eyes like that (affectionate). Most unserious kingsnake.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
man I haven't listened to this machine in ages. it's very edgy lol
man I haven't listened to this machine in ages. it's very edgy lol
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
7e564164b467c888332847354c0f4875cf273dd1.png