Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Achievement bug? (meat points 1000)
So, for a while now, no matter how many meat points I convert, the achievement "Carnivore Catching Captain (1000)" just won't be completed, and it's been stuck at 96%.

Any ideas on why this is happening? Is it just a glitch/bug?
So, for a while now, no matter how many meat points I convert, the achievement "Carnivore Catching Captain (1000)" just won't be completed, and it's been stuck at 96%.

Any ideas on why this is happening? Is it just a glitch/bug?
LEpJMnn.png NGpMkRl.png cEq7B1S.png FlMK7kZ.png njCJq66.png
dT9HQge.png kcbWnDp.png Pl6YAjt.png c7EfJg9.png G976jQG.png
1YB0OjO.png jgeciGJ.png F10c885.png WNKiucd.png
H2jRHgT.png 0HBKL8H.png 5vnsOgE.png YUzmw5z.png
NQ1Ze0S.png 6R7AJ1z.png UhnDhXp.png Fj9DUQD.png
@theredvixen
the achievement is a bit vague about what you need to do; you need to convert a total of 1000 points all at once. the percentage indicates what your highest score is so far.
@theredvixen
the achievement is a bit vague about what you need to do; you need to convert a total of 1000 points all at once. the percentage indicates what your highest score is so far.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@TheRedVixen @LouckyKoneko small correction, the requirement is to have 1000 points in total stored at the same time, so it is not necessary to convert all of it at the same time :)
@TheRedVixen @LouckyKoneko small correction, the requirement is to have 1000 points in total stored at the same time, so it is not necessary to convert all of it at the same time :)
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@ralzakark
...wait am I getting two things confused, I thought there was also one for x amount converted at the same time.
@ralzakark
...wait am I getting two things confused, I thought there was also one for x amount converted at the same time.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@ralzakark @LouckyKoneko

I'm pretty sure it would be quite tough to convert smth at the same time, so I'm pretty sure that it would be like the other ones I've completed before? Just converting the points? I think it's a bug of some sort or glitch tho, because the wording is similar to the other types of points too
@ralzakark @LouckyKoneko

I'm pretty sure it would be quite tough to convert smth at the same time, so I'm pretty sure that it would be like the other ones I've completed before? Just converting the points? I think it's a bug of some sort or glitch tho, because the wording is similar to the other types of points too
@TheRedVixen no, this is not a bug. the achievement does not word it clearly, but you get the achievement if you have the specified amount of points in your food storage, and it is not cumulative. to get this achievement, you need to have more than 1000 points in the meat storage.
@TheRedVixen no, this is not a bug. the achievement does not word it clearly, but you get the achievement if you have the specified amount of points in your food storage, and it is not cumulative. to get this achievement, you need to have more than 1000 points in the meat storage.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Oh! Thanks, now I get it lol @Ralzakark
Oh! Thanks, now I get it lol @Ralzakark