Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do you use the hibernal den??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Fandragon storage mainly, I don't breed them but I like keeping them.
Fandragon storage mainly, I don't breed them but I like keeping them.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
Any dragons that I want to keep, but don't want to breed. Usually ends up being my older dragons once my tastes in genes start to shift.
Any dragons that I want to keep, but don't want to breed. Usually ends up being my older dragons once my tastes in genes start to shift.
6wR17En.png
I put the dragons that are nothing [emoji=new friend size=1]
I put the dragons that are nothing
XI8Ptgx.jpg
i throw dragons i don't care about too much in there when i need lair space, and fodder when i actually have it-

other than that, not much right now, since i breed my lore dragons regularly
i throw dragons i don't care about too much in there when i need lair space, and fodder when i actually have it-

other than that, not much right now, since i breed my lore dragons regularly
NcRl9aq.png
It's mostly full of some older permas who aren't gen-1s, and it also has some gen-1 storage there as well.
It's mostly full of some older permas who aren't gen-1s, and it also has some gen-1 storage there as well.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
I breed pretty much all my dragons, so uts mostly dragons I don't breed/or might be on a break waiting for a specific dragon to be rtb. Also fodder
I breed pretty much all my dragons, so uts mostly dragons I don't breed/or might be on a break waiting for a specific dragon to be rtb. Also fodder
Check out my alphabet challenge
DX3f5.gifu6fMF.gifPE5Uc.gif
I really don't distinguish between Hib-Den and Main any more, other than one holds dragons that are able to breed/coli and the other hold dragons that don't need to be fed and usually is cheaper on the slots. It always kinda surprises me when people don't use hib-den for permas; there's so much extra space in there, and it uses so much less food! It's no different than adding another tab in Main, imo. I do want a huge lair of 500+ permas one day though, so I guess that influences perspective as well; I guess you don't need them if you're a dragon minimalist unlike me lol
I really don't distinguish between Hib-Den and Main any more, other than one holds dragons that are able to breed/coli and the other hold dragons that don't need to be fed and usually is cheaper on the slots. It always kinda surprises me when people don't use hib-den for permas; there's so much extra space in there, and it uses so much less food! It's no different than adding another tab in Main, imo. I do want a huge lair of 500+ permas one day though, so I guess that influences perspective as well; I guess you don't need them if you're a dragon minimalist unlike me lol
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
We use them to store projects, fandragons, fodder and when we wanna save food (atm the most consumed thing in our lair is insects, so there's a fae in hibden to alleviate insects getting consumed so rapidly)
We use them to store projects, fandragons, fodder and when we wanna save food (atm the most consumed thing in our lair is insects, so there's a fae in hibden to alleviate insects getting consumed so rapidly)
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
Fodder, and then dragons that are cool, but not that cool to keep in lair.
Fodder, and then dragons that are cool, but not that cool to keep in lair.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
I use my hibden for a variety of things:

1) ooooold dragons who I don't want to part with but their genes aren't really my faves right now
2) Ancients I'm not actively breeding
3) g1s I haven't sold yet
4) project dragons
5) fodder! it's...mostly fodder
I use my hibden for a variety of things:

1) ooooold dragons who I don't want to part with but their genes aren't really my faves right now
2) Ancients I'm not actively breeding
3) g1s I haven't sold yet
4) project dragons
5) fodder! it's...mostly fodder
ec65fc4f97f25ecd94c103a9612847167e262c29.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7