Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Entering The Labyrinth
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36
@wistfulclown
I would like to north please
@wistfulclown
I would like to north please
PlHzF2d.pngCabasas.png
[center]@wistfulclown Brood slinks through the secret passageway, his small frame aiding him in sticking close to the shadows. He has been following steps behind this group for a while now, and while he feels relatively safe with them, he still senses something wrong. Some of the others that were tossed into this hole with them... something was wrong. The fae opens his mouth, fins flittering in alarm as he senses the presence of death on the still, dusty air. He would typically chalk it up to the [i]thing[/i] they were warned about stalking them down here, but the halls have been oddly quiet if anyone were to have been killed violently. So that means... hm. Was there an untrustworthy soul amongst those who walked bravely ahead of him? The thought makes Brood's tail flick sharply, indecisive on his next move. While he [i]could[/i] turn down the path and avoid further notice from the crowd, the darkness of the untouched pathway seems much more daunting than his chances with the others. He was quick in mind and body, and could likely get away, if anything bad transpired. Plus, the friendly spirit bounded off in this direction, and he didn't sense any malice from the poor thing. Keeping his head to the ground, he continues stalking behind the rest of the party, not unlike the remora that swim alongside bigger, scarier fish. He would be fine if he stayed unnoticed, but perhaps he should consider being more vigilant? Either way, [b]Brood decides to follow the others in pursuit of Avina, and he continues to head west[/b]. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81863717][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/818638/81863717.png[/img][/url][/center]
@wistfulclown Brood slinks through the secret passageway, his small frame aiding him in sticking close to the shadows. He has been following steps behind this group for a while now, and while he feels relatively safe with them, he still senses something wrong.

Some of the others that were tossed into this hole with them... something was wrong.

The fae opens his mouth, fins flittering in alarm as he senses the presence of death on the still, dusty air. He would typically chalk it up to the thing they were warned about stalking them down here, but the halls have been oddly quiet if anyone were to have been killed violently.

So that means... hm. Was there an untrustworthy soul amongst those who walked bravely ahead of him?

The thought makes Brood's tail flick sharply, indecisive on his next move. While he could turn down the path and avoid further notice from the crowd, the darkness of the untouched pathway seems much more daunting than his chances with the others. He was quick in mind and body, and could likely get away, if anything bad transpired. Plus, the friendly spirit bounded off in this direction, and he didn't sense any malice from the poor thing.

Keeping his head to the ground, he continues stalking behind the rest of the party, not unlike the remora that swim alongside bigger, scarier fish. He would be fine if he stayed unnoticed, but perhaps he should consider being more vigilant?

Either way, Brood decides to follow the others in pursuit of Avina, and he continues to head west.

81863717.png
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@wistfulclown
sorry im kinda confused are we just going forward?
i was W>S>E ^^

also can i buy a death defy please?

wait i think i saw you cant buy those right now sorry i didnt see that!
@wistfulclown
sorry im kinda confused are we just going forward?
i was W>S>E ^^

also can i buy a death defy please?

wait i think i saw you cant buy those right now sorry i didnt see that!
Button-Moonstorm-Right.png yippie! Button-Celestial-Left.png
@wistfulclown [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/939206/93920551p.png[/img] [nextcol] [center] [size=4]Nadeen would love to stay and hear the song, but she leaves, going north. She looks back at the sad dragon, smiling sadly at her as she left. (North) East->South->North->North
@wistfulclown

93920551p.png
Nadeen would love to stay and hear the song, but she leaves, going north. She looks back at the sad dragon, smiling sadly at her as she left. (North)

East->South->North->North
9lxa0Qv.png
Hatchery

Art Shop

Skin Shop
plague.gif
pFh2ZjF.png
@wistfulclown

I'd like to stay and search please!
@wistfulclown

I'd like to stay and search please!
mlr1H8z.png53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgpO9OxgB.pngI7CI3v5.pngchsD6Vl.png
@wistfulclown [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75526395][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/755264/75526395.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]East->North->East->[b]Stay and Search[/b] Thorn growled, frustrated that no clear path presented itself. Not wanted to tarnish her pride, she makes the choice to scour this room top to bottom if she has to. There's got to be [i]something[/i]. . . right?[/center]
@wistfulclown
75526395.png
East->North->East->Stay and Search
Thorn growled, frustrated that no clear path presented itself. Not wanted to tarnish her pride, she makes the choice to scour this room top to bottom if she has to. There's got to be something. . . right?
4ok1TmX.png
@wistfulclown South please!
@wistfulclown South please!
@mysticgalaxy you can still buy death defies, only one per week and not after you're eliminated from the game :) if cazador closes her shop there will be an announcement

edit: W>S>E has two choices moving forward South, past the group you've just run into & North, to a seemingly desolate hall.
@mysticgalaxy you can still buy death defies, only one per week and not after you're eliminated from the game :) if cazador closes her shop there will be an announcement

edit: W>S>E has two choices moving forward South, past the group you've just run into & North, to a seemingly desolate hall.
L74Jfbv.pngePOliyb.pngZorymKT.pngWXBzxw1.gif
@wistfulclown thank you! can i buy one if thats ok?

can i head south?
@wistfulclown thank you! can i buy one if thats ok?

can i head south?
Button-Moonstorm-Right.png yippie! Button-Celestial-Left.png
East->North->West for reference

@wistfulclown
I think I will go West
East->North->West for reference

@wistfulclown
I think I will go West
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png