Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | mem's art [ full ]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@bonivich @risshou , alrighty , that'll be 90 minutes for both of you ^_^ thank you for your orders !

i have both of your paypals already , so i will send an invoice when i am getting started , sometime before the end of may . most likely i will get to them next week , but i am giving myself some breathing room since i have quite a few projects i am working on right now . of course if there are any major delays , i will let you both know !
@bonivich @risshou , alrighty , that'll be 90 minutes for both of you ^_^ thank you for your orders !

i have both of your paypals already , so i will send an invoice when i am getting started , sometime before the end of may . most likely i will get to them next week , but i am giving myself some breathing room since i have quite a few projects i am working on right now . of course if there are any major delays , i will let you both know !
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
Alright, that sounds good to me! Of course take your time, I do not mind a wait at all <3 your work is beautiful and I am excited to be receiving a piece by you again, you did splendid on Bat, so I have no doubts Riss will come out nothing less than amazing as well <33 you have a great day/night, and I look forward to getting the piece by you! Good luck with your projects!
Alright, that sounds good to me! Of course take your time, I do not mind a wait at all <3 your work is beautiful and I am excited to be receiving a piece by you again, you did splendid on Bat, so I have no doubts Riss will come out nothing less than amazing as well <33 you have a great day/night, and I look forward to getting the piece by you! Good luck with your projects!
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
will do, thank you so much! ♥ as risshou said, take your time, no rush on my end, I just appreciate you making time for another commission! I can't wait to see what you do with barghest!
will do, thank you so much! ♥ as risshou said, take your time, no rush on my end, I just appreciate you making time for another commission! I can't wait to see what you do with barghest!
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[center][size=2]@risshou , here's my take on your very handsome gal , i hope you like it +v+ [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/f4/13/48fRydXK_o.png[/img] and [url=https://images2.imgbox.com/f0/7d/yQgNAmVV_o.png]a full res version[/url] if you need it !
@risshou , here's my take on your very handsome gal , i hope you like it +v+

48fRydXK_o.png
and a full res version if you need it !
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
OMG! she looks amazing, thank you so much!! <33
OMG! she looks amazing, thank you so much!! <33
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
[center][size=2]@bonivich , here is your spoopy boi ! thank you for the permission to experiment , i am a very big fan of manes being made out of stuff they are not supposed to be made out of , and will eagerly take the excuse to paint it lol . [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/ff/65/SNsn87CQ_o.png[/img] [url=https://images2.imgbox.com/81/80/GsdQKC5d_o.png]full resolution[/url] if you need it !
@bonivich , here is your spoopy boi ! thank you for the permission to experiment , i am a very big fan of manes being made out of stuff they are not supposed to be made out of , and will eagerly take the excuse to paint it lol .

SNsn87CQ_o.png
full resolution if you need it !
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
thank you so, so much, he looks gorgeous! ;u; I love how you drew his eyes! and yes I love the idea his mane can be fog, etc! and I saw the paypal message btw! I'll send payment today after work! ♥♥
thank you so, so much, he looks gorgeous! ;u; I love how you drew his eyes! and yes I love the idea his mane can be fog, etc! and I saw the paypal message btw! I'll send payment today after work! ♥♥
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

I am so sorry about the delay of payment but I paid the invoice this morning! let me know if you receive it~ ♥
I am so sorry about the delay of payment but I paid the invoice this morning! let me know if you receive it~ ♥

[center][size=2] @pinglist-22771 hi all ! i am opening a couple slots for the month . FRC or USD is fine , but it's just two again , because i have quite a lot on my plate in preparation for brightshine jubilee . most of that is pixel work , so it will be nice to have a few paintings to do in between ! ( nothing makes me hunch in my seat like a gremlin more than pixel work lol ) [b][u]PWYW slots - $40 / 6kg / 8mT per hour[/b][/u] i can accept any value of currency to spend a matching amount of time drawing your character ! the minimum is $20 / 3kg / 4mT [url=https://64.media.tumblr.com/3e49f1cacc329adbbc11afb27ed1b354/e23a0c7319d9c1cb-63/s640x960/ad45c23e2b13afb2f898e2c06aa13edca566f68d.png]for 30 minutes[/url] . thank you for visiting , the support is always appreciated ! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/0815d5667c170413bd7541912375ca1c/b314187a969aee17-83/s1280x1920/5ad7ae35e4977b58c16d7b91ab6c5d5a90c9d9a4.png[/img]
@mem's art shop

hi all ! i am opening a couple slots for the month . FRC or USD is fine , but it's just two again , because i have quite a lot on my plate in preparation for brightshine jubilee . most of that is pixel work , so it will be nice to have a few paintings to do in between ! ( nothing makes me hunch in my seat like a gremlin more than pixel work lol )

PWYW slots - $40 / 6kg / 8mT per hour

i can accept any value of currency to spend a matching amount of time drawing your character ! the minimum is $20 / 3kg / 4mT for 30 minutes .

thank you for visiting , the support is always appreciated !

5ad7ae35e4977b58c16d7b91ab6c5d5a90c9d9a4.png
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
I'd love a slot, please!!
I'd love a slot, please!!
3XPQ92u.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14