Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you do with the elemental eggs?
1 2 3 4
I sell them all lol
I sell them all lol
SIG-02.png
If it's your first ever elemental egg, I always suggest you hatch it just for the novelty! Of course, in the end it's really up to you, and the money you get from selling them IS useful, so go with whichever you value more: money or randomized baby.

Otherwise, I stash 'em for Hibden slots OR sell 'em. Mmmmaybe hatch one if I'm feeling impulsive.
If it's your first ever elemental egg, I always suggest you hatch it just for the novelty! Of course, in the end it's really up to you, and the money you get from selling them IS useful, so go with whichever you value more: money or randomized baby.

Otherwise, I stash 'em for Hibden slots OR sell 'em. Mmmmaybe hatch one if I'm feeling impulsive.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
everyone here is so [i]sensible[/i], couldn't b me i hatch them Just In Case one's an XXX n flush 10000000 gems down the drain [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][img]https://file.garden/ZTcW6HlIhS-zrdHO/flightrising/misc/GAMBLING.gif[/img][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg]
everyone here is so sensible, couldn't b me

i hatch them Just In Case one's an XXX n flush 10000000 gems down the drain

Unhatched Nocturne Egg GAMBLING.gif Unhatched Nocturne Egg
stresssig3.gif artbutton.pngarticon2.png
umabutton.pngumashop%20icon.png
umatutorialbutton.pngumatutorial%20icon.png
stresssig.gif
radiation%20middle.png
stresssig2.gif
Throw them in the vault and forget about them until I need some emergency cash.
Throw them in the vault and forget about them until I need some emergency cash.
I always hatch any eggs I get in hopes of getting nice colors!

I like g1s, so... Hatch hatch hatch!
I always hatch any eggs I get in hopes of getting nice colors!

I like g1s, so... Hatch hatch hatch!
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
Depends - if I haven't used it for the hibden yet, then I save it for that. If I have no eggs periods, I'll save it for potentially hatching for a holiday/special day. If I'm good on special hatching eggs, I'll sell it when I next need gems.
Depends - if I haven't used it for the hibden yet, then I save it for that. If I have no eggs periods, I'll save it for potentially hatching for a holiday/special day. If I'm good on special hatching eggs, I'll sell it when I next need gems.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I tend to do all of the above depending on what I need at the time xD

If I have a hib den task that needs and egg & I happen to get one - bye egg
If I need cash for a project - sell egg
If I feel lucky - Hatch egg
I tend to do all of the above depending on what I need at the time xD

If I have a hib den task that needs and egg & I happen to get one - bye egg
If I need cash for a project - sell egg
If I feel lucky - Hatch egg
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
I like to collect them, so they all get shoved into the vault.
I like to collect them, so they all get shoved into the vault.
6wR17En.png
I hatch them on special occasions, but I sell more than I hatch (not sure how the numbers actually line up but it's true now even if it isn't true across the full year) and have completed the hibden egg tasks.
I hatch them on special occasions, but I sell more than I hatch (not sure how the numbers actually line up but it's true now even if it isn't true across the full year) and have completed the hibden egg tasks.
they/them
Hibernation Den Slots, Achievement Hatching, or save for special events or sell them depending if I need the cash.
Hibernation Den Slots, Achievement Hatching, or save for special events or sell them depending if I need the cash.
ZPHN6ju.png
1 2 3 4