She's going strong lol
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/fz2s7alqwhoe3lt/plaguetop.png[/img][/center] [br] [center][size=6][color=#78004a][font=times new roman]Day 10[Lilith]:This Wasn't Suppose to Happen [/font][/color][/size][/center] [br] [center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/1h2g3br1d1xem0r/plaguemidsmall.png[/img] [br] [color=#78004a][font=times new roman] Coli Outcome :Fainted. Turing to the shade [br] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/1h2g3br1d1xem0r/plaguemidsmall.png[/img][/center] [br] [size=4][color=#78004a][font=times new roman]Lilith was so close to earning her stripes. She could feel the Mother's embrace, she could see her future as a grand Councilor. She was strong. But her faith was not enough. By the dawn of her tenth day Lilith could barely lift her head. Her chest was heavy and her lungs filled less and less with each inhale. [i]She was [b]strong[/b][/i]. Now, when everything seemed so clear the day before, Lilith lay curled at the edge of the Cauldron. Everything she had wanted was just out of reach. She heard cheers as another Trial goer became a Necromancer. She saw the mirror Kerin strut past her camp with his stripes proudly displayed on his skin. He looked down at her, but there was no pity in his eyes. He looked amused by her weakness. [right][size=4][color=#78004a][font=times new roman][i]"Show them."[/i]Something whispered to her[/right] [size=4][color=#78004a][font=times new roman]"Mother?" Lilith lifted her head, "Mother please." [right][i][size=4][color=#78004a][font=times new roman]"You are strong."[/i][size=4][color=#78004a][font=times new roman]It said, it sounded like several things whispering a growling in her ears.[/right] [size=4][color=#78004a][font=times new roman]"Mother?" [right][i][size=4][color=#78004a][font=times new roman]"You, who were promised power"[/i][/right] [size=4][color=#78004a][font=times new roman]"You.." [right][i][size=4][color=#78004a][font=times new roman]"You, who stood faithful to a god that turned from you."[/i][/right] [size=4][color=#78004a][font=times new roman]"What are you?" [right][i][size=4][color=#78004a][font=times new roman]"Fight. But not for these blind fools."[/i][/right] [size=4][color=#78004a][font=times new roman]"...." [right][i][size=4][color=#78004a][font=times new roman]"Accept us, and you will be something far greater than any Necromancer."[/i][/right] [size=4][color=#78004a][font=times new roman]"Will the pain stop? Please." [/font][/color][/size] [right][i][size=4][color=#78004a][font=times new roman]"Accept us, and you will never feel weak. The pain will stop, just say [b]yes[/b]."[/i][/right] [center][size=4][color=transparent][font=times new roman] ---[/font][/color][/size][/center] [center][size=4][color=transparent][font=times new roman] ---[/font][/color][/size][/center] [center][size=6][color=#78004a][font=times new roman]"[b]Yes.[/b]"[/center] [/font][/color][/size] [center][size=4][color=transparent][font=times new roman] ---[/font][/color][/size][/center] [size=4][color=#78004a][font=times new roman] [/font][/color][/size] [br] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/335f8rj4xzh00m5/plaguebottom.png[/img][/center] [br]
plaguetop.png

Day 10[Lilith]:This Wasn't Suppose to Happen

plaguemidsmall.png

Coli Outcome :Fainted. Turing to the shade

plaguemidsmall.png

Lilith was so close to earning her stripes. She could feel the Mother's embrace, she could see her future as a grand Councilor. She was strong. But her faith was not enough.

By the dawn of her tenth day Lilith could barely lift her head. Her chest was heavy and her lungs filled less and less with each inhale. She was strong. Now, when everything seemed so clear the day before, Lilith lay curled at the edge of the Cauldron. Everything she had wanted was just out of reach. She heard cheers as another Trial goer became a Necromancer. She saw the mirror Kerin strut past her camp with his stripes proudly displayed on his skin. He looked down at her, but there was no pity in his eyes. He looked amused by her weakness.

"Show them."Something whispered to her

"Mother?" Lilith lifted her head, "Mother please."

"You are strong."It said, it sounded like several things whispering a growling in her ears.

"Mother?"

"You, who were promised power"

"You.."

"You, who stood faithful to a god that turned from you."

"What are you?"

"Fight. But not for these blind fools."

"...."

"Accept us, and you will be something far greater than any Necromancer."

"Will the pain stop? Please."

"Accept us, and you will never feel weak. The pain will stop, just say yes."
---
---
"Yes."

---

plaguebottom.png

She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/fz2s7alqwhoe3lt/plaguetop.png[/img][/center] [br] [center][size=6][color=#78004a][font=times new roman]Day 10 (part 2)[Lilith]:We are Legion [/font][/color][/size][/center] [br] [center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/1h2g3br1d1xem0r/plaguemidsmall.png[/img] [br] [item=Diseased Might Fragment] [color=#78004a][font=times new roman] Sign from mother [Item=Grey Slime] [color=#78004a][font=times new roman] Coli venue at level [color=#78004a][font=times new roman] Coli Outcome :(barely) Survived. (also got a pocket mouse and unlocked goat. gonna use that to make Lich Lilith and Lilith more different) [br] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/1h2g3br1d1xem0r/plaguemidsmall.png[/img][/center] [br] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=47&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=11&winggene=18&wings=176&auth=bb052f7aa1196849fb314cb210fb212774256a69&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [br] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/1h2g3br1d1xem0r/plaguemidsmall.png[/img][/center] [br] [size=4][color=#78004a][font=times new roman] The following is a letter sent to Nyra from The Council after finding Lilith's camp abandoned. 'Esteemed Necromancer Nyra, We are deeply sorry to inform you that your ward Lilith has gone missing. Due to concerning information from one of her peers we sent some of our most experienced Necromancers to check and see how she was doing during her trials. When they arrived they noted an aura of darkness around her camp and strange ooze around her bed. Her food was rotten but there were no insects or flies around. Due to these factors, and reports that she had been speaking to entities that were not present, we believe she has gone insane with fever and ran from the Trial Grounds while others were occupied. We believe she will not survive the night within the Abiding Boneyard. Deepest condolences, The Council. ' [center][size=4][color=#78004a][font=times new roman]---[/center] [size=4][color=#78004a][font=times new roman] The following is a letter that was delivered to Nyra from an unnamed source. 'I was promised power, but your 'Mother' denied me. I was told to believe, but She turned her back to me. I was strong. I am strong. But no gods saved me. I will return. -L' [/font][/color][/size] [center][size=4][color=transparent][font=times new roman] ---[/font][/color][/size][/center] [size=4][color=#78004a][font=times new roman] [/font][/color][/size] [br] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/335f8rj4xzh00m5/plaguebottom.png[/img][/center] [br]
plaguetop.png

Day 10 (part 2)[Lilith]:We are Legion

plaguemidsmall.png

Diseased Might Fragment
Sign from mother
Grey Slime
Coli venue at level

Coli Outcome :(barely) Survived.

(also got a pocket mouse and unlocked goat. gonna use that to make Lich Lilith and Lilith more different)

plaguemidsmall.png

dragon?age=1&body=47&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=11&winggene=18&wings=176&auth=bb052f7aa1196849fb314cb210fb212774256a69&dummyext=prev.png

plaguemidsmall.png

The following is a letter sent to Nyra from The Council after finding Lilith's camp abandoned.

'Esteemed Necromancer Nyra,

We are deeply sorry to inform you that your ward Lilith has gone missing. Due to concerning information from one of her peers we sent some of our most experienced Necromancers to check and see how she was doing during her trials. When they arrived they noted an aura of darkness around her camp and strange ooze around her bed. Her food was rotten but there were no insects or flies around.

Due to these factors, and reports that she had been speaking to entities that were not present, we believe she has gone insane with fever and ran from the Trial Grounds while others were occupied. We believe she will not survive the night within the Abiding Boneyard.

Deepest condolences,
The Council. '

---
The following is a letter that was delivered to Nyra from an unnamed source.

'I was promised power, but your 'Mother' denied me.
I was told to believe, but She turned her back to me.
I was strong. I am strong.
But no gods saved me.
I will return.
-L'

---

plaguebottom.png

She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
*chinhands*

I am in love with the idea of alternate universe variations of Necros, and the lore potential between Lich!Lilith and Nyra is just a+++.
*chinhands*

I am in love with the idea of alternate universe variations of Necros, and the lore potential between Lich!Lilith and Nyra is just a+++.
xxxx xx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
xx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
xx
Jk9NoUo.png
Oh Lilith. broken heart
Oh Lilith. broken heart
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
[quote name="@3idolon" date="2024-05-19 00:47:59" ] Oh Lilith. broken heart [/quote] What's worse is the scry I have for her. There are no orange imp lichs. I'm getting a pair now to make some
@3idolon wrote on 2024-05-19 00:47:59:
Oh Lilith. broken heart
What's worse is the scry I have for her. There are no orange imp lichs. I'm getting a pair now to make some
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
That is a BEAUTIFUL scry though. And I love the way you wrote that fall.
That is a BEAUTIFUL scry though. And I love the way you wrote that fall.
rBQQ8b2.png
I love that epilogue! Congrats(?) on the lich as well, you did a great job with the lore and the letter is so good, "I was strong. I am strong. But no gods saved me" gave me chills.
I love that epilogue! Congrats(?) on the lich as well, you did a great job with the lore and the letter is so good, "I was strong. I am strong. But no gods saved me" gave me chills.
1 2 3 4 5