Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Entering The Labyrinth
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32
@Wistfulclown
Ooh. Stay and search!

E -> N -> E -> stay
@Wistfulclown
Ooh. Stay and search!

E -> N -> E -> stay
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-AF-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Knowledge isn't power. Power is power. Knowledge is the means to obtain power.

"Yes, I seek the heart. But company is much better than meandering." Ruo had a deep bassy voice, sounding more like grumbling than plain speaking. He settled into his place in the room, tucking his legs under his body as his neck, feeling too heavy for his body, leaned against a wall to rest.

His body ached. His mind sputtered, like he was forgetting something important. Or many important things. Something felt keenly wrong about all this, and yet with no way to get answers he had just been trundling blindly into danger. A moment to listen and reflect was all he needed, surely...

But he didn't let go of the fact that this singer, like the beast that threatened them all, was a serpent. He would still need to be wary, in case the forlorn musician wasn't as she seemed. She hadn't even given her name.

East > South > North > Stay (Listen to Ariadne’s music)
@wistfulclown
Knowledge isn't power. Power is power. Knowledge is the means to obtain power.

"Yes, I seek the heart. But company is much better than meandering." Ruo had a deep bassy voice, sounding more like grumbling than plain speaking. He settled into his place in the room, tucking his legs under his body as his neck, feeling too heavy for his body, leaned against a wall to rest.

His body ached. His mind sputtered, like he was forgetting something important. Or many important things. Something felt keenly wrong about all this, and yet with no way to get answers he had just been trundling blindly into danger. A moment to listen and reflect was all he needed, surely...

But he didn't let go of the fact that this singer, like the beast that threatened them all, was a serpent. He would still need to be wary, in case the forlorn musician wasn't as she seemed. She hadn't even given her name.

East > South > North > Stay (Listen to Ariadne’s music)
@wistfulclown
violentvioletsig.png
Uh-oh
Well, it's been fun! Good luck everyone!
Uh-oh
Well, it's been fun! Good luck everyone!
''And you don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero''
~ Vriska Serket ~
WvEXipG.png
UMevL3r.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1YB0OjO.png
prev: East->South->North

@wistfulclown i would like to stay and listen to Ariadne's song!
prev: East->South->North

@wistfulclown i would like to stay and listen to Ariadne's song!
ePOliyb.pngHdmxfuE.pngWTRVHVo.png
1vAtYxM.pngsh5xjiu.pngpcUL48u.png
PRICTGJ.pngVDqpTLf.pngmtHAEL4.png
cdqdRxL.png5Tw56Ex.png
YMPbu9R.png
a little aside for transparency! all player's routes can now be find linked in Hermes bio! This is just a google sheet keeping track of your decisions (unfortunately death defies & deaths will not be available here as that could lead to major spoils)

This way all of you can verify that your responses have been counted, and also check to see how many have made the same choices :)
a little aside for transparency! all player's routes can now be find linked in Hermes bio! This is just a google sheet keeping track of your decisions (unfortunately death defies & deaths will not be available here as that could lead to major spoils)

This way all of you can verify that your responses have been counted, and also check to see how many have made the same choices :)
L74Jfbv.pngePOliyb.pngZorymKT.pngWXBzxw1.gif
@wistfulclown
West, please!
@wistfulclown
West, please!
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
Ill take west, Im sure avina has a treat for me :)
@wistfulclown
Ill take west, Im sure avina has a treat for me :)
@wistfulclown
milkchai-cacat.png
Hound | He/They/It | +2FR
485.png | 486.png
@wistfulclown
I'll stay please
@wistfulclown
I'll stay please
.............. Jk9NoUo.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@Wistfulclown Looks like my name disappeared from your spreadsheet again ^^” I should have gone E>N>E> and now i choose to stay!
(My name also appears to have disappeared from Hermes’ bio?)
@Wistfulclown Looks like my name disappeared from your spreadsheet again ^^” I should have gone E>N>E> and now i choose to stay!
(My name also appears to have disappeared from Hermes’ bio?)
IMG-7661.png

You can call me Ene or Een!
I’m subbed to all threads I make!

IMG-8367.png
@Eenyay I'm reformatting Hermes Helpful History to only contain names of the deceased & keeping track of turns in sheets. && I have no idea how this keeps happening- you're still present in the other sheets doc :') i've fixed the issue, thank you for pointing it out!
@Eenyay I'm reformatting Hermes Helpful History to only contain names of the deceased & keeping track of turns in sheets. && I have no idea how this keeps happening- you're still present in the other sheets doc :') i've fixed the issue, thank you for pointing it out!
L74Jfbv.pngePOliyb.pngZorymKT.pngWXBzxw1.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32