Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | staff icons in the coliseum
1 2 3 4 5
[item=Creeping Tendril] I like that its face is just a pair of glowy eyes. I think it fits my general "plz do not perceive me" vibe
Creeping Tendril

I like that its face is just a pair of glowy eyes. I think it fits my general "plz do not perceive me" vibe
VGxuHXT.png
[item=Agol] Agol's description is fitting for me
Agol

Agol's description is fitting for me
Stuck between these two guys; [item=Carrioncorn] [item=Malevolent Spirit] But as cool as the spirit is, nothing will quite be as cool as a BONE EATING UNDEAD UNICORN YEAAAHHHHHH
Stuck between these two guys;
Carrioncorn Malevolent Spirit

But as cool as the spirit is, nothing will quite be as cool as a BONE EATING UNDEAD UNICORN YEAAAHHHHHH
IfCmPpP.png
[item=bottlesnake] i think about it all the time
Bottlesnake

i think about it all the time
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
[item=bookworm] Simply cannot think of a fella that better represents me. I love himb.
Bookworm

Simply cannot think of a fella that better represents me. I love himb.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[item=blushing tendertiel] This little friend
Blushing Tendertiel

This little friend
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
[item=Bumble] because shaped like friend
Bumble
because shaped like friend
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
Oh [item=Conjoined Skink] for sure They fit us so well. I'm still salty that it's so difficult to get the materials to brew it, I've been levelling up my gathering consistently for a year and a half, and only now I reached the level where I can [i]START[/i] finiding the skinks, and they're [b]rare[/b].
Oh Conjoined Skink for sure
They fit us so well.

I'm still salty that it's so difficult to get the materials to brew it, I've been levelling up my gathering consistently for a year and a half, and only now I reached the level where I can START finiding the skinks, and they're rare.
Vista: Transgender Ribbon XXXX XXXX Vista: Pansexual Ribbon
[item=rosa cerdae] it would be sick if it changed upon refresh [Item=elk][item=snowfall elk] my beloveds [Item=dire hyena][item=polarfreeze defender] honorable mentions
Rosa Cerdae it would be sick if it changed upon refresh
Elk Snowfall Elk my beloveds
Dire Hyena Polarfreeze Defender honorable mentions
72446457p.png74860830p.png FR+0 Art Shop avatar dragon
Definitely [item= golden idol] or [item= robotic tender]
Definitely Golden Idol or Robotic Tender
I don’t know what to put here
1 2 3 4 5