Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breeding Achievements progress Qs!
1 2 3
18% Modern, 3% Ancient

Yeah, this'll take a while :v I did buy more ancient pairs after achievements were announced.
18% Modern, 3% Ancient

Yeah, this'll take a while :v I did buy more ancient pairs after achievements were announced.
1% on moderns, achievement greyed out for ancients

i don't breed, like ever. i'm content with probably never getting either one
1% on moderns, achievement greyed out for ancients

i don't breed, like ever. i'm content with probably never getting either one
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
29% modern, 8% ancient. Already rotated nests, but I bought more ancients. Did a 230 egg mass hatch for funsies and I boon occasionally, but I'm currently saving up to boon the ancients in 100 nest batches since it takes an average of 913 a year and praying i don't get wegged.

As soon as I get the achievement, those ancient freeloaders are getting yeeted. I don't like ancients much and one of the biggest reasons is how much space they take up, since you have to have two of the same kind as breeding pairs. Moderns I'll get there when I get there.
29% modern, 8% ancient. Already rotated nests, but I bought more ancients. Did a 230 egg mass hatch for funsies and I boon occasionally, but I'm currently saving up to boon the ancients in 100 nest batches since it takes an average of 913 a year and praying i don't get wegged.

As soon as I get the achievement, those ancient freeloaders are getting yeeted. I don't like ancients much and one of the biggest reasons is how much space they take up, since you have to have two of the same kind as breeding pairs. Moderns I'll get there when I get there.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I'm not particularly working towards either, but I do hatch a nest every single day so I basically am!

24% through moderns, 1% through ancients lmao
I'm not particularly working towards either, but I do hatch a nest every single day so I basically am!

24% through moderns, 1% through ancients lmao
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
The next achievement for me is Modern Egg-stravaganza (1000)(67%), and for the big ones I'm at 22% for Moderns and 2% for Ancients.

I'm working on getting the Modern achievements first, and I incubate/breed fodder pairs every day. I have a tab with 15 pairs of plentiful dragons dedicated for that. I exalt the hatchlings when they fit an exalt bonus (and store them in my Den in the meantime). I only breed fodder for these achievements, because I'm a G1 lair, and I didn't breed my dragons otherwise.

I already had 5 nests for a while, so no change here.
The next achievement for me is Modern Egg-stravaganza (1000)(67%), and for the big ones I'm at 22% for Moderns and 2% for Ancients.

I'm working on getting the Modern achievements first, and I incubate/breed fodder pairs every day. I have a tab with 15 pairs of plentiful dragons dedicated for that. I exalt the hatchlings when they fit an exalt bonus (and store them in my Den in the meantime). I only breed fodder for these achievements, because I'm a G1 lair, and I didn't breed my dragons otherwise.

I already had 5 nests for a while, so no change here.
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
99% on breeding 300 pairs/times (Extended Family (300))!

Modern Egg-stravaganza (3000): 22%
Ancient Hatch Batch (3000): 5%

I'm still missing "Aren't You a Little Short for a Dragon?" and I've been breeding lots of Faes, maybe I should switch to Veils...

The breeding achievements are almost all I have left, except for "Fairground Fortune (20000000)" and the two exalt/restore ones.

No strategy, I just happen to breed more moderns and only a few ancient pairs, might try to do more ancients when I finish the modern achievement. I'm not thinking about hatching G1 eggs for this, but I do hatch some occasionally. I click through the achievements daily to get to pursuits so I'll notice if I finish something, but I'm not really tracking progress. I already had 5 nests and always try to have them full for (mostly) fodder breeding.
99% on breeding 300 pairs/times (Extended Family (300))!

Modern Egg-stravaganza (3000): 22%
Ancient Hatch Batch (3000): 5%

I'm still missing "Aren't You a Little Short for a Dragon?" and I've been breeding lots of Faes, maybe I should switch to Veils...

The breeding achievements are almost all I have left, except for "Fairground Fortune (20000000)" and the two exalt/restore ones.

No strategy, I just happen to breed more moderns and only a few ancient pairs, might try to do more ancients when I finish the modern achievement. I'm not thinking about hatching G1 eggs for this, but I do hatch some occasionally. I click through the achievements daily to get to pursuits so I'll notice if I finish something, but I'm not really tracking progress. I already had 5 nests and always try to have them full for (mostly) fodder breeding.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
I'm greyed out for both of them, which is no surprise. I don't do a lot of breeding. This'll probably change in the future when I (finally) start using the Coliseum more
I'm greyed out for both of them, which is no surprise. I don't do a lot of breeding. This'll probably change in the future when I (finally) start using the Coliseum more
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
Ancient Hatch Batch (3000) - 13% Modern Egg-stravaganza (3000) - 12% I'm trying to keep a fairly even pace for the breeding achievements, and track my general achievement hunting progress on this dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88456448][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/884565/88456448_350.png[/img][/url] For what it's worth, I should be getting Extended Family (300) sometime next week [emoji=firework size=1] All of the dragons[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/29593/28278/2?name=&type=undefined] here[/url] are fodder breeders that I purchased specifically for the achievements- I try not to have empty nests at any given time, and will often boon the odd 5 egg nest as they come if I can afford it. It's more cost-effective to sell unhatched eggs for gems and purchase boons for large nests than to just hatch the eggs outright, but it's also (admittedly) not very fun [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
Ancient Hatch Batch (3000) - 13%
Modern Egg-stravaganza (3000) - 12%

I'm trying to keep a fairly even pace for the breeding achievements, and track my general achievement hunting progress on this dragon:

88456448_350.png

For what it's worth, I should be getting Extended Family (300) sometime next week

All of the dragons here are fodder breeders that I purchased specifically for the achievements- I try not to have empty nests at any given time, and will often boon the odd 5 egg nest as they come if I can afford it. It's more cost-effective to sell unhatched eggs for gems and purchase boons for large nests than to just hatch the eggs outright, but it's also (admittedly) not very fun
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
Modern 8%
Ancient 6%

I buy RtB fodders from AH, sell them when eggs hatch, rinse and repeat. I try to balance the process so I could pick up smaller achievement milestones along the way.

I'd rather sell unhatched eggs (as much as I'd like to hatch them). 230g is better than 6g!
Modern 8%
Ancient 6%

I buy RtB fodders from AH, sell them when eggs hatch, rinse and repeat. I try to balance the process so I could pick up smaller achievement milestones along the way.

I'd rather sell unhatched eggs (as much as I'd like to hatch them). 230g is better than 6g!
ZPsmZvN.png91183757.png
14% modern, 5% ancient

unsurprising since my nests are like stogwen project coatls a lot of the time and I keep sending my ancients to breed on other people's nests

I'm fairly pleased considering I didn't get back to FR until late September 2023 so I'm a lil behind most on getting through these. Had a lot of wegg incidents recently too.

I'm doing a lair sort this month (or at least I aim to cleanse it for GG) - I'm quite picky about dragons honestly but I might look into getting some more ancient fodder pairs (or finding partners for some of the ancients I keep) - if they're not uber expensive, I can exalt them if I get bored and get new ones.
14% modern, 5% ancient

unsurprising since my nests are like stogwen project coatls a lot of the time and I keep sending my ancients to breed on other people's nests

I'm fairly pleased considering I didn't get back to FR until late September 2023 so I'm a lil behind most on getting through these. Had a lot of wegg incidents recently too.

I'm doing a lair sort this month (or at least I aim to cleanse it for GG) - I'm quite picky about dragons honestly but I might look into getting some more ancient fodder pairs (or finding partners for some of the ancients I keep) - if they're not uber expensive, I can exalt them if I get bored and get new ones.
lightning_banner.png
nature_banner.pngearth_banner.png
•••tumblr_inline_njtpe1NttW1r1na4o.gif
••Sales Thread
••••FR + 8hrs
•••• She/Her
••GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
1 2 3