Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent System Revamp
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
This is amazing! I have been so scared to do skins because it looked like such a hassle. This makes me want to get into the skin game!
This is amazing! I have been so scared to do skins because it looked like such a hassle. This makes me want to get into the skin game!
1qSQ4Z1.gif

Iacon wasn't built in a day
- Rung
3a0YNzz.png
Will Hatchling submissions be accepted for the Festivals and/or will the amount of approved uma's be changed if hatchling submissions are included?

Obviously submission count needs to be higher than acceptance count, but there are now 72 bases that can be decorated and submitted for festivals, if Hatchlings are included :o

edit; Oh!

Flicking through the staff comments, it looks like some of the files got updated; would it be possible for some kind of symbol or an update-date be included with the psd's on the skin page? Or maybe a skin PSD specific change-log on the page?

<3
Will Hatchling submissions be accepted for the Festivals and/or will the amount of approved uma's be changed if hatchling submissions are included?

Obviously submission count needs to be higher than acceptance count, but there are now 72 bases that can be decorated and submitted for festivals, if Hatchlings are included :o

edit; Oh!

Flicking through the staff comments, it looks like some of the files got updated; would it be possible for some kind of symbol or an update-date be included with the psd's on the skin page? Or maybe a skin PSD specific change-log on the page?

<3
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
nice
nice
shadowbinder_500con_by_sinistereternity-d75s5r4.png
This system looks so smooth! Great job FR Team!
This system looks so smooth! Great job FR Team!
I am unsure if I did everything right with the review for an old skin - there sits a 1 in the cart and it says "in progress", but it's sitting there for quite a while now and unfortunately you do not provide dates, so I cant tell exactly when I put it there (it has a number #1504). I did not fill out the order form that says "apply" and am not sure if I have to do anything else atm. I think the system needs more explanation.
I am unsure if I did everything right with the review for an old skin - there sits a 1 in the cart and it says "in progress", but it's sitting there for quite a while now and unfortunately you do not provide dates, so I cant tell exactly when I put it there (it has a number #1504). I did not fill out the order form that says "apply" and am not sure if I have to do anything else atm. I think the system needs more explanation.
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
HATHCLING SKINS IM GOING TO GO INSANE YEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
HATHCLING SKINS IM GOING TO GO INSANE YEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
11LDv.gifl7lvO.gifgRsRk.gifJSerD.gif
Yay, hatching skins! [emoji=imperial love size=1]
Yay, hatching skins!
Flight-Neutral
Lore: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3062013#post_3062013

56683486p.png56888823p.png50855151p.png54915911p.png56946479p.png54468351p.png54468350p.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67