Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Honkai Star Rail
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
got Aventurine to E1 today! that's as far as I'm going to try getting him, I don't know if I'll want anyone on the coming banners and I need to save for those in case I want to try for any of them.
also so far I haven't lost the 50/50. nice. (now watch me lose it on the next banner I pull on)
got Aventurine to E1 today! that's as far as I'm going to try getting him, I don't know if I'll want anyone on the coming banners and I need to save for those in case I want to try for any of them.
also so far I haven't lost the 50/50. nice. (now watch me lose it on the next banner I pull on)
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
my pattern is:

win / lose / win / lose etc etc

plus a vast MAJORITY of my characters come home on borderline, if not HARD pity... I lost to Bronya on Blade's og banner run but at the time there were so many events I managed to swing 81 pulls to GET HIM TO COME HOME the ^&$%^$%$^ ...

Alas, it's not the same with Kakavasha...
my pattern is:

win / lose / win / lose etc etc

plus a vast MAJORITY of my characters come home on borderline, if not HARD pity... I lost to Bronya on Blade's og banner run but at the time there were so many events I managed to swing 81 pulls to GET HIM TO COME HOME the ^&$%^$%$^ ...

Alas, it's not the same with Kakavasha...
I recently got back into the game and even made a possible scry of Aven [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=57&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=78&tertgene=10&winggene=113&wings=88&auth=d247280fd56538e5101f48ce1e2a9fd0da2a401c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I recently got back into the game and even made a possible scry of Aven

dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=57&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=78&tertgene=10&winggene=113&wings=88&auth=d247280fd56538e5101f48ce1e2a9fd0da2a401c&dummyext=prev.png
I have too many fandoms... and too many ships. I love Broadway musicals

She/Her pronouns LBGTQ+ Ally

?whfsX=platform.png
you know im desperate for jades when i’m grinding out su and moc… I need Avens light cone
you know im desperate for jades when i’m grinding out su and moc… I need Avens light cone
gaaming-vapour2.gif
IMG-4705.gif
I WON! [url=https://ibb.co/GkhFL6H][img]https://i.ibb.co/FJPnMrH/IMG-0746.png[/img][/url]
I WON!

IMG-0746.png
gaaming-vapour2.gif
IMG-4705.gif
byebye Kakavasha

looks like I'll wait for your inevitable rerun, if and when it happens when we get to 3.0

Bootyhill is getting my guaranteed on his banner so. yeah
byebye Kakavasha

looks like I'll wait for your inevitable rerun, if and when it happens when we get to 3.0

Bootyhill is getting my guaranteed on his banner so. yeah
May all Topaz/Robin wanters become Topaz/Robin havers. And same goes for those who want Boothill or Fu Xuan~

[lurks for phase 2]
May all Topaz/Robin wanters become Topaz/Robin havers. And same goes for those who want Boothill or Fu Xuan~

[lurks for phase 2]
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Game is up!

Good luck on the pulls!
Remember to censor spoilers if you wanna talk about the 2.2 story :3c
Game is up!

Good luck on the pulls!
Remember to censor spoilers if you wanna talk about the 2.2 story :3c
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
Robin is mine lol, unfortunately got Bronya's lightcone though
Robin is mine lol, unfortunately got Bronya's lightcone though
I have too many fandoms... and too many ships. I love Broadway musicals

She/Her pronouns LBGTQ+ Ally

?whfsX=platform.png
I finished the story! GOSHHH. No spoilers but all I want to say is it took me 9 hours to finish and I didn't skip any voicelines.
I finished the story! GOSHHH. No spoilers but all I want to say is it took me 9 hours to finish and I didn't skip any voicelines.
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28