Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | is a one-shot elim coli build possible?
I don't really understand the math/numbers behind coli builds BUT, purely out of curiosity, does anyone know if there's a way to build a dragon so they can one-shot eliminate every creature in a venue (except bosses)? I'm talking specifically an unbuffed, single-shot kill. no scratch or rally beforehand.

I don't know if this is possible in the higher level venues, but I'm very curious which venues it is possible in, and with what stats!

in this hypothetical scenario, I would be using three lvl 25 dragons in a team. not sure if meditate or scratch would be best for building breath.

I imagine this kind of build isn't sustainable in some way otherwise it'd be a widely recommended one haha but hey, a boygirl can dream.
I don't really understand the math/numbers behind coli builds BUT, purely out of curiosity, does anyone know if there's a way to build a dragon so they can one-shot eliminate every creature in a venue (except bosses)? I'm talking specifically an unbuffed, single-shot kill. no scratch or rally beforehand.

I don't know if this is possible in the higher level venues, but I'm very curious which venues it is possible in, and with what stats!

in this hypothetical scenario, I would be using three lvl 25 dragons in a team. not sure if meditate or scratch would be best for building breath.

I imagine this kind of build isn't sustainable in some way otherwise it'd be a widely recommended one haha but hey, a boygirl can dream.

ryy4tSY.png

Gijinka Exalt Rescue
Art Shop / Lore Shop + Playlists and Moodboards
reSURGEnce breeding project challenge
[H] genes/scrolls/vials [W] services
@ceruleansky

Yes for most lower-level venues, if you ignore bosses. The 133 strength build listed in this thread is designed to do this, though there are some exceptions in some venues. I prefer meditate but it's really up to you.

Unfortunately the maximum you can push the strength stat is 137, so anything that takes more than that is impossible to one-shot without help. The first venue with an enemy strong enough that even 137 won't cut it is Harpy's Roost, with the Aviars. (Pushing STR that high means you don't have any points to spare for other stats, which is why people usually settle for 133.)

You can play around with stats using these tools, made by Sylvandyr:
FR Coli Skills and Enemies
Coli Stat Preview
@ceruleansky

Yes for most lower-level venues, if you ignore bosses. The 133 strength build listed in this thread is designed to do this, though there are some exceptions in some venues. I prefer meditate but it's really up to you.

Unfortunately the maximum you can push the strength stat is 137, so anything that takes more than that is impossible to one-shot without help. The first venue with an enemy strong enough that even 137 won't cut it is Harpy's Roost, with the Aviars. (Pushing STR that high means you don't have any points to spare for other stats, which is why people usually settle for 133.)

You can play around with stats using these tools, made by Sylvandyr:
FR Coli Skills and Enemies
Coli Stat Preview
I personally have my pets at 132, that's good for Crystal Pools and under.
Anything above scratch + eliminate.
I personally have my pets at 132, that's good for Crystal Pools and under.
Anything above scratch + eliminate.
586.png
@Kasael @Evelyan thank you both!
@Kasael @Evelyan thank you both!

ryy4tSY.png

Gijinka Exalt Rescue
Art Shop / Lore Shop + Playlists and Moodboards
reSURGEnce breeding project challenge
[H] genes/scrolls/vials [W] services