Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ SELLING: ToyHouse Character Purge! ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WU8xHlj.png[/img][/center]
WU8xHlj.png
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke

Sorry, meant to get back to you last night but my net went down. I'll hold off on her for now because I am lower in gems than I thought I was, but if she is still available at the end of the week I'll swing back around. (And silly question, but I'm assuming that the art in her gallery has larger sizes but is just set to thumbnail view?)
@SarcasticHawke

Sorry, meant to get back to you last night but my net went down. I'll hold off on her for now because I am lower in gems than I thought I was, but if she is still available at the end of the week I'll swing back around. (And silly question, but I'm assuming that the art in her gallery has larger sizes but is just set to thumbnail view?)
@Tarasyn No worries, my internet was giving me issues all of yesterday so I wouldn't have been able to respond anyway TToTT

I can hold her for you, if you like? I don't mind =^) (And I'm unsure about the art in her gallery tbh; I bought her second hand AGES ago and haven't changed anything about her since (hence deciding it was best to sell her).
@Tarasyn No worries, my internet was giving me issues all of yesterday so I wouldn't have been able to respond anyway TToTT

I can hold her for you, if you like? I don't mind =^) (And I'm unsure about the art in her gallery tbh; I bought her second hand AGES ago and haven't changed anything about her since (hence deciding it was best to sell her).
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WU8xHlj.png[/img][/center]
WU8xHlj.png
@SarcasticHawke

My net has been finicky for the past week. Works when it wants to and that's about it. Probably need to switch out my router but ugh, having to reset everything.

Did you have a gem price range in mind for her? Or I can do a combo of gems, treasure and eggs. Just want a better idea of what my savings point should be. (If that makes sense; I've been up since 4:30am for work so my brains are kind of fried. And iirc there is a way to change picture display sizes by I think going into edit each one but it's been a while since I myself messed around with uploaded images on TH. ^^; )
@SarcasticHawke

My net has been finicky for the past week. Works when it wants to and that's about it. Probably need to switch out my router but ugh, having to reset everything.

Did you have a gem price range in mind for her? Or I can do a combo of gems, treasure and eggs. Just want a better idea of what my savings point should be. (If that makes sense; I've been up since 4:30am for work so my brains are kind of fried. And iirc there is a way to change picture display sizes by I think going into edit each one but it's been a while since I myself messed around with uploaded images on TH. ^^; )
@Tarasyn Yeah my husband reset our router and things SEEM to have fixed themselves as a result so I'm crossing my fingers. Hopefully that works for you as well!

I'm thinking about $25 or 2650g I believe it's the conversion? As 25 is right between the 20-30 range. I can do eggs at 250g each and I'm willing to take that plus treasure/gems if it helps!

(I honestly didn't even know resizing was an option lol)
@Tarasyn Yeah my husband reset our router and things SEEM to have fixed themselves as a result so I'm crossing my fingers. Hopefully that works for you as well!

I'm thinking about $25 or 2650g I believe it's the conversion? As 25 is right between the 20-30 range. I can do eggs at 250g each and I'm willing to take that plus treasure/gems if it helps!

(I honestly didn't even know resizing was an option lol)
Hihi! Really like the design of Duke Endres Hagedom and Lord Enderl Hagedorn here, if they available, around how much are you looking for the both of them in gems?
Hihi! Really like the design of Duke Endres Hagedom and Lord Enderl Hagedorn here, if they available, around how much are you looking for the both of them in gems?
fox-7519-14_44_62_5_4_4_20_4.png
Tiaxy || She/her || Adult
Toyhouse
@chatadile I'm not 100% sure on those two honestly, as they're some of my more recent acquisitions. I'm willing to entertain offers!
@chatadile I'm not 100% sure on those two honestly, as they're some of my more recent acquisitions. I'm willing to entertain offers!
I'm curious about the black and yellow dragon, labeled as "no name" but called "banana" on the ref sheet, any idea how much that would run?

https://toyhou.se/3419631.needs-name
I'm curious about the black and yellow dragon, labeled as "no name" but called "banana" on the ref sheet, any idea how much that would run?

https://toyhou.se/3419631.needs-name
@Bookaholix I should put his old name in profile lol I'll do that now. I want to say he was around $40.
@Bookaholix I should put his old name in profile lol I'll do that now. I want to say he was around $40.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8