banned bc no just no
@mommacat
banned bc I want a baby kitty
@Exoticbutters171
banned bc no just no
1 hour ahead of FR time Discord: KingJava1
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3311590
join in the possible fun its a zombie apocalypse roleplay
@KingJava123456 banned because there is lightning shooting out of your eyes!!! go see a doctor!!!! they could cause a lightning strike and possibly impact the trout population :(
@KingJava123456 banned because there is lightning shooting out of your eyes!!! go see a doctor!!!! they could cause a lightning strike and possibly impact the trout population :(
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
@SillyFilly

Banned because lightning beams hyper locked-in on trout is quite the superpower! Think of the possibilities - electrified trout army perhaps?
@SillyFilly

Banned because lightning beams hyper locked-in on trout is quite the superpower! Think of the possibilities - electrified trout army perhaps?
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
@MMRooster banned bc thank you also I have a DND hoody
@SillyFilly
banned bc I will have lightning shooting out of my eyes
also my demon slayer oc is a demon in a made up rank of mine that is themed around Lightning
@MMRooster banned bc thank you also I have a DND hoody
@SillyFilly
banned bc I will have lightning shooting out of my eyes
also my demon slayer oc is a demon in a made up rank of mine that is themed around Lightning
@KingJava123456 banned because, as a member of the plague flight, I order for your bones to become squishy (if you know the reference to this, you are certified cool)
@KingJava123456 banned because, as a member of the plague flight, I order for your bones to become squishy (if you know the reference to this, you are certified cool)
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
@SillyFilly
banned bc I just made everywhere you go to lose power and I put all of your devices on 1%
@SillyFilly
banned bc I just made everywhere you go to lose power and I put all of your devices on 1%
@kingjava123456 banned because BOOOOOM, backup batteries!!
@kingjava123456 banned because BOOOOOM, backup batteries!!
L74Jfbv.pngkCHWEjf.pngePOliyb.pngMUYNhfy.pngnWiQNX9.pngtUQCJMT.png854d36e9c8de83387c4bc5cd6560113dc165d224.jpg
@MossyEnby

banned. yippee
@MossyEnby

banned. yippee
IMG-5209.png
@Akuoumaru

Banned AHHHHHHHHHHH
@Akuoumaru

Banned AHHHHHHHHHHH
YMPbu9R.png JGB1EvW.png OgrHaum.png DwStNU1.png o7ZCFYm.png RfMwnPI.png twiuBT0.png r8v91MH.png
@LillianRain19

Banned for screaming in the library. SHHH
@LillianRain19

Banned for screaming in the library. SHHH
e2V12xK.png