Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s/t] old fest skins
1 2 3 4
I am interested in [item=Accent: Frigid Fluffle]. the LAH is 100000t, so i can pay 90000t, if it's still available.
I am interested in Accent: Frigid Fluffle . the LAH is 100000t, so i can pay 90000t, if it's still available.
I cooka da pizza!
He/She
Xk4COBJ.png
@MarvelousMaggot hi!! it looks like 10% off LAH for those three skins would total to 225g/kt. i'd definitely be interested in trading for them - does the spires of flame (120g), marigold of rot (70g), and winterberry branches (35g) sound good as a trade for the three skins?
@MarvelousMaggot hi!! it looks like 10% off LAH for those three skins would total to 225g/kt. i'd definitely be interested in trading for them - does the spires of flame (120g), marigold of rot (70g), and winterberry branches (35g) sound good as a trade for the three skins?
pushing things to the centerSlight-Eyewing.pngspace veilspun adopts
old fest skins
dragons for sale
spaceEEEmH1m.png
@SeahDaLune yess that one is still available! 90kt sounds perfect, i'll set up a cr :)
@SeahDaLune yess that one is still available! 90kt sounds perfect, i'll set up a cr :)
old fest skins
dragons for sale
spaceEEEmH1m.png
[quote name="ghostss" date="2024-04-16 19:31:35" ] @MarvelousMaggot hi!! it looks like 10% off LAH for those three skins would total to 225g/kt. i'd definitely be interested in trading for them - does the spires of flame (120g), marigold of rot (70g), and winterberry branches (35g) sound good as a trade for the three skins? [/quote] That sounds perfect! Send me a CR whenever you're ready ^^
ghostss wrote on 2024-04-16 19:31:35:
That sounds perfect! Send me a CR whenever you're ready ^^
ePOliyb.pngll0CfnD.png5hF3FGk.png
@MarvelousMaggot sending now :)
@MarvelousMaggot sending now :)
old fest skins
dragons for sale
spaceEEEmH1m.png
^^
^^
old fest skins
dragons for sale
spaceEEEmH1m.png
^^
^^
old fest skins
dragons for sale
spaceEEEmH1m.png
Hi! I'd love to take your [item=Skin: Moon Glitter] off your hands for 36 gems (10% off LAH price)!
Hi! I'd love to take your Skin: Moon Glitter off your hands for 36 gems (10% off LAH price)!
LMLA6wg.png
@sneguralka perfect, thank you so much!! i'll send a cr :)
@sneguralka perfect, thank you so much!! i'll send a cr :)
old fest skins
dragons for sale
spaceEEEmH1m.png
^^
^^
old fest skins
dragons for sale
spaceEEEmH1m.png
1 2 3 4