Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] some UMAs!
1 2
In need of some gems to feed my UMA hoarding, so may as well do a bit of spring cleaning!
Looking to sell for just gems but not opposed to trading! I have a small Wishlist, and I am a collector of sunflower UMAs, otherwise I can be very picky fyi.

Open to offers on all of these!
I can look up specifics if ya want a price range im just a lil lazy rn to do all of them
In need of some gems to feed my UMA hoarding, so may as well do a bit of spring cleaning!
Looking to sell for just gems but not opposed to trading! I have a small Wishlist, and I am a collector of sunflower UMAs, otherwise I can be very picky fyi.

Open to offers on all of these!
I can look up specifics if ya want a price range im just a lil lazy rn to do all of them
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
bump
bump
UMA wishlist

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
Would you be willing to trade farmer's daughter for ? @Goldensong

Saw that one was on your wishlist :D
Would you be willing to trade farmer's daughter for ? @Goldensong

Saw that one was on your wishlist :D
G1 & UMA Raffle Soon!
@systemhell

oo I am looking for that one! Ill do the trade if ya add say 100g? Since farmers daughter had a much higher print price than acalephae
@systemhell

oo I am looking for that one! Ill do the trade if ya add say 100g? Since farmers daughter had a much higher print price than acalephae
UMA wishlist

@Goldensong yeah sure! i'll send a 1t PA and you can send a 100g PA? (so i can send straight from hoard rather than dig through in cr hell pfff)
@Goldensong yeah sure! i'll send a 1t PA and you can send a 100g PA? (so i can send straight from hoard rather than dig through in cr hell pfff)
G1 & UMA Raffle Soon!
I also saw a copy of purgatorio (on your wishlist) on AH for 1500g
I also saw a copy of purgatorio (on your wishlist) on AH for 1500g
G1 & UMA Raffle Soon!
@systemhell thats actually genious idea, idk why I never thought of that. save all that scrolling and searching that tiny menu. well, so long as ya trust the person ig. Should be sent, ty!
@systemhell thats actually genious idea, idk why I never thought of that. save all that scrolling and searching that tiny menu. well, so long as ya trust the person ig. Should be sent, ty!
UMA wishlist

@Goldensong

hello :D
how much about ?
@Goldensong

hello :D
how much about ?
mOrJRSi.png
@X3X

I can sell rosemallow to ya for 700g?
@X3X

I can sell rosemallow to ya for 700g?
UMA wishlist

@Goldensong

cool! :D sending CR now!
@Goldensong

cool! :D sending CR now!
mOrJRSi.png
1 2