Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Seeking - Art of DnD OCs
1 2 3
Hi love! I have an art shop linked in my sig and I specialize in humans and humanoids, especially D&D and TTRPG characters! My prices aren’t fully up to date atm (they’re the teeniest bit high, I have to fix that) but my shop has a good range of examples of what I can do :)
Hi love! I have an art shop linked in my sig and I specialize in humans and humanoids, especially D&D and TTRPG characters! My prices aren’t fully up to date atm (they’re the teeniest bit high, I have to fix that) but my shop has a good range of examples of what I can do :)
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
Updated!
Updated!
Updated!
Updated!
Updated!
Updated!
Currently don't have an art shop but I like your dragonborn Rivaan! They're my personal favorite DND race and I would love to draw them a ref for 2, maybe 3 if you'd be willing, Bogsneak eggs (they're my fav breed). I'd value 1 egg at 230-250, so three would be Abt 700g. Here's some examples of my art, if you're interested!
Currently don't have an art shop but I like your dragonborn Rivaan! They're my personal favorite DND race and I would love to draw them a ref for 2, maybe 3 if you'd be willing, Bogsneak eggs (they're my fav breed). I'd value 1 egg at 230-250, so three would be Abt 700g. Here's some examples of my art, if you're interested!
8x1Gn9m.gifwdDLdPM.pngJzQS7fK.png
@Oopsie4711

Yeah I'd be down for that for sure! He doesn't have any proper art yet and I'd love to get him a real ref.

My notes would be: I'd like to lean on some of the finned look of 5e silver dragons, so something of a crest would be really cool! Also, he has a few scars that are a little hard to see in his Heroforge, but I'd like them to look black, like tarnished metal. Personality-wise he's a town medic turned war cleric, follower of Tempus after his home was invaded. Very protective, kind of stern and can get scary at times, but still very much young at heart and not quite grown into himself.

I'll send a CR for the 3 bogsneak eggs, and please let me know if you need anything else!
@Oopsie4711

Yeah I'd be down for that for sure! He doesn't have any proper art yet and I'd love to get him a real ref.

My notes would be: I'd like to lean on some of the finned look of 5e silver dragons, so something of a crest would be really cool! Also, he has a few scars that are a little hard to see in his Heroforge, but I'd like them to look black, like tarnished metal. Personality-wise he's a town medic turned war cleric, follower of Tempus after his home was invaded. Very protective, kind of stern and can get scary at times, but still very much young at heart and not quite grown into himself.

I'll send a CR for the 3 bogsneak eggs, and please let me know if you need anything else!
Updated!
Updated!
Updated!
Updated!
Updated!
Updated!
Updated!
Updated!
1 2 3