Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] 1 Nature or Wind, 2 Fire nests
1 2 3
@SicklyMasquerade I can rent you a wind nest! Pwyw, ok with holding a few extra days if need be. Would prefer if you let me know if that will be the case (either upfront or when they hatch)
@SicklyMasquerade I can rent you a wind nest! Pwyw, ok with holding a few extra days if need be. Would prefer if you let me know if that will be the case (either upfront or when they hatch)
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
@MaribelEmerson

Can do! I'll let you know when they hatch, I've usually been able to take them within the day with my other renters after some lair shuffling (I am in an everlasting battle with lair space)
I'll send you the pair shortly, thank you so much ^^
@MaribelEmerson

Can do! I'll let you know when they hatch, I've usually been able to take them within the day with my other renters after some lair shuffling (I am in an everlasting battle with lair space)
I'll send you the pair shortly, thank you so much ^^
xxxceBwIw9.gif
A story to be told
xxxx0AniMUO.gif
Art Commissions
xxjYHfyJk.gif
Signature W.I.P.
Hi! I have a fire nest available, are you willing to part with a hatchling as payment if there’s a fair number of eggs? If not I’m happy with 10kt c:
Hi! I have a fire nest available, are you willing to part with a hatchling as payment if there’s a fair number of eggs? If not I’m happy with 10kt c:
ZO85sv2.gif
@Danger 100%! I'll send a pair over, and if there doesn't end up enough eggs, I'll send you some extra treasure when they come back ^^ Thank you!
@Danger 100%! I'll send a pair over, and if there doesn't end up enough eggs, I'll send you some extra treasure when they come back ^^ Thank you!
xxxceBwIw9.gif
A story to be told
xxxx0AniMUO.gif
Art Commissions
xxjYHfyJk.gif
Signature W.I.P.
Aw, only two eggs!
Aw, only two eggs!
ZO85sv2.gif
@Danger

Oh well, fingers crossed one of them gets lucky! No matter what you'll be able to hold onto one ^^
@Danger

Oh well, fingers crossed one of them gets lucky! No matter what you'll be able to hold onto one ^^
xxxceBwIw9.gif
A story to be told
xxxx0AniMUO.gif
Art Commissions
xxjYHfyJk.gif
Signature W.I.P.
@SicklyMasquerade I've got a pebble nest for you!

I'm curious- are you dumping the male once he's got a nice kiddo for you, or what are the plans there?
@SicklyMasquerade I've got a pebble nest for you!

I'm curious- are you dumping the male once he's got a nice kiddo for you, or what are the plans there?
@SkywarpPrime

Hell yeah pebble nest!

I usually post my pairs into giveaway channels on some FR discords I'm on, so if you want him when this project ends I can happily write you into his bio!
This is such an easy one (Both have exact colors, last nest just dumped me with all males when I need a fem) that as long as I don't get that again this should be the last (knock on wood)
@SkywarpPrime

Hell yeah pebble nest!

I usually post my pairs into giveaway channels on some FR discords I'm on, so if you want him when this project ends I can happily write you into his bio!
This is such an easy one (Both have exact colors, last nest just dumped me with all males when I need a fem) that as long as I don't get that again this should be the last (knock on wood)
xxxceBwIw9.gif
A story to be told
xxxx0AniMUO.gif
Art Commissions
xxjYHfyJk.gif
Signature W.I.P.
@SicklyMasquerade

I would be happy to see him come visit <3 Let's hope we get you a female!!
I'll do some spring cleaning and open up some spots for your pair, feel free to send anytime. :D
@SicklyMasquerade

I would be happy to see him come visit <3 Let's hope we get you a female!!
I'll do some spring cleaning and open up some spots for your pair, feel free to send anytime. :D
@SicklyMasquerade 2 eggs! Here's hoping...
@SicklyMasquerade 2 eggs! Here's hoping...
1 2 3