Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Beaky's Babies (A Hatchery)
1 2 ... 546 547 548 549 550 ... 567 568
@Okinawa - You can be on any Pinglist, and still request any hatchling. Would you like that Sunshower? ^_^

@TuitionFee - No trouble at all! Glad you caught the mistake before someone else nabbed him! I'll send the other Boa your way.

@windwheelaster - You may! Emerald Isle headed your way!
@Okinawa - You can be on any Pinglist, and still request any hatchling. Would you like that Sunshower? ^_^

@TuitionFee - No trouble at all! Glad you caught the mistake before someone else nabbed him! I'll send the other Boa your way.

@windwheelaster - You may! Emerald Isle headed your way!
SzyZ9Qt.png0y7YVFU.pngPQINyCN.gif
@rubeusbeaky

Yes please and thanks couldnt pass it up XD
@rubeusbeaky

Yes please and thanks couldnt pass it up XD
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@Okinawa - Yey, thank you!! :D Would you like to claim the Boa as your May freebie? Or do you want to use currency to adopt?
@Okinawa - Yey, thank you!! :D Would you like to claim the Boa as your May freebie? Or do you want to use currency to adopt?
@Rubeusbeaky

may freebie please and thanks since i want to save my currency for the other goodies that have yet to come :)
@Rubeusbeaky

may freebie please and thanks since i want to save my currency for the other goodies that have yet to come :)
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@Rubeusbeaky Would it be possible to snag this lovely for gems? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94852408][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/948525/94852408_350.png[/img][/url]
@Rubeusbeaky

Would it be possible to snag this lovely for gems?

94852408_350.png
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheAwesoMew - I see one Japanese Maple reservation ahead of you, but if they don't claim her by tomorrow, then she's yours! :D I will let you know.
@TheAwesoMew - I see one Japanese Maple reservation ahead of you, but if they don't claim her by tomorrow, then she's yours! :D I will let you know.
@rubeusbeaky If the male Japanese Maple is available, can I buy him for treasure, please?
@rubeusbeaky If the male Japanese Maple is available, can I buy him for treasure, please?
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
Hullo there! Might I grab these two for gems? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94852409][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/948525/94852409_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94854416][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/948545/94854416_350.png[/img][/url] They look like they'd make nice babies with some of my sneks when they grow up >_>;; Also, book rec: [i]In Fury Born[/i] by David Weber, it's a lot of sci-fi and a little fantasy/mythology, with a female lead (technically two, shhh) and uhhhh it's just. One of my faves. I need to reread it soon. (Bonus if you're more into modern fantasy: [i]Summon the Keeper[/i] by Tanya Huff, as well as the other two in the trilogy, [i]The Second Summoning[/i] and [i]Long Hot Summoning[/i]. It's delightful. I want to read those again too now...) (If you're into kidlit, [i]The Moorchild[/i] by Eloise Jarvis McGraw is also one of my favorites. Changeling story, resonated with me as a Weird Kid. I think it's around a fifth grade reading level and you can clear it in a day with ease, probably, and even if kidlit isn't your thing, it's worth a shot. ...now I wanna read that again. Curses.) (...........if you like talking animal books, [i]Tailchaser's Song[/i] by Tad Williams is like a heroic journey type of story with Regular Cats, with its own conlang and extensive mythology and. Also one of my favorites. I have a problem. The [i]Redwall[/i] series by Brain Jacques (RIP) is also good talking animal content, but they're anthropomorphic. I know that series is pretty widespread but it's still worth a rec if you haven't given it a shot yet and you like talking/anthro animals, heroic journies, puzzle-solving stories, cool battles, and a frankly stunning amount of poetry.) ...also are your bookish pairs bred only on demand because I'm eyeing some of those as well as your other pairs, I'm just trying to decide which pinglists I'm going to join lol [s]probably like all of them i have a problem[/s] [s]this took like twenty minutes to write bc i have the attention span of a fruit fly[/s] EDIT: oh god I forgot to @ you @rubeusbeaky i am so sorry also it looks like while i was writing someone got the boy :(
Hullo there!

Might I grab these two for gems?

94852409_350.png94854416_350.png

They look like they'd make nice babies with some of my sneks when they grow up >_>;;

Also, book rec: In Fury Born by David Weber, it's a lot of sci-fi and a little fantasy/mythology, with a female lead (technically two, shhh) and uhhhh it's just. One of my faves. I need to reread it soon.

(Bonus if you're more into modern fantasy: Summon the Keeper by Tanya Huff, as well as the other two in the trilogy, The Second Summoning and Long Hot Summoning. It's delightful. I want to read those again too now...)

(If you're into kidlit, The Moorchild by Eloise Jarvis McGraw is also one of my favorites. Changeling story, resonated with me as a Weird Kid. I think it's around a fifth grade reading level and you can clear it in a day with ease, probably, and even if kidlit isn't your thing, it's worth a shot. ...now I wanna read that again. Curses.)

(...........if you like talking animal books, Tailchaser's Song by Tad Williams is like a heroic journey type of story with Regular Cats, with its own conlang and extensive mythology and. Also one of my favorites. I have a problem. The Redwall series by Brain Jacques (RIP) is also good talking animal content, but they're anthropomorphic. I know that series is pretty widespread but it's still worth a rec if you haven't given it a shot yet and you like talking/anthro animals, heroic journies, puzzle-solving stories, cool battles, and a frankly stunning amount of poetry.)

...also are your bookish pairs bred only on demand because I'm eyeing some of those as well as your other pairs, I'm just trying to decide which pinglists I'm going to join lol probably like all of them i have a problem

this took like twenty minutes to write bc i have the attention span of a fruit fly

EDIT: oh god I forgot to @ you @rubeusbeaky i am so sorry

also it looks like while i was writing someone got the boy :(
they/them || ace polyam || adhd/asd || artist || writer || moron
incapable of shutting the heck up
i gatekeep my interests but the gate is a floodgate and im keeping it open
unfortunately, i will elaborate.
@beckyh2112 - Same, I will let you know by tomorrow about the Japanese Maple! :D @malafight - AHHH!!! Thank you for all the recs!!! [emoji=coatl love size=2] I appreciate you taking the time, I am so excited to add all of these to my TBR pile! XD I am happy to send the Rainforest hatchling your way. Sadly, the Japanese Maples are all spoken for. Would you like to reserve one from a future nest? EDIT: Sorry, forgot to answer your question! Got hypnotized by book recs XD. The Bookshop is not ONLY on request, but it is largely on request, and a small amount at my whimsy XD. If there is any pair you're interested in, just holler!
@beckyh2112 - Same, I will let you know by tomorrow about the Japanese Maple! :D

@malafight - AHHH!!! Thank you for all the recs!!! I appreciate you taking the time, I am so excited to add all of these to my TBR pile! XD
I am happy to send the Rainforest hatchling your way. Sadly, the Japanese Maples are all spoken for. Would you like to reserve one from a future nest?

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to answer your question! Got hypnotized by book recs XD. The Bookshop is not ONLY on request, but it is largely on request, and a small amount at my whimsy XD. If there is any pair you're interested in, just holler!
@rubeusbeaky Yes please! I'd like to reserve a male from a future clutch, either tert! Or this male if the first deal for the female falls through and becky picks up the female instead of the male! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Also, do you mind if I shoot you a PM and a friend req? Having someone to talk books with might get me reading again properly :D
@rubeusbeaky Yes please! I'd like to reserve a male from a future clutch, either tert! Or this male if the first deal for the female falls through and becky picks up the female instead of the male!

Also, do you mind if I shoot you a PM and a friend req? Having someone to talk books with might get me reading again properly :D
they/them || ace polyam || adhd/asd || artist || writer || moron
incapable of shutting the heck up
i gatekeep my interests but the gate is a floodgate and im keeping it open
unfortunately, i will elaborate.
1 2 ... 546 547 548 549 550 ... 567 568