Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clayton Academy (Reboot - IC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
{Alli - Interacting with: Eve - Location: Great Lawn }

Alli kinda tilted their head to the up and back down, nodding a yes, but not actually looking up. They might of started to think again, but they were in no compacity to talk yet. They just sat there, waiting for the game to begin.
{Alli - Interacting with: Eve - Location: Great Lawn }

Alli kinda tilted their head to the up and back down, nodding a yes, but not actually looking up. They might of started to think again, but they were in no compacity to talk yet. They just sat there, waiting for the game to begin.
1896.png
~ They / They
~ Fr +3
~ pfp boy
46444.png
~ Home Page
~ Commissions!
~ FR Holiday Dragons
X3R0 - Location: Team 1 Base
Interactions: Team 1

“Okay, so, no swords then as not enough of us are trained to justify making one. However, I can make Skorm’s bow from Fable for Rick, if no one objects,” Maddison said, making sure she didn’t have any other weapons stashed in her inventory. She hummed softly as she scrolled quickly through the items she had stored. It was, unfortunately, mostly different food items.

“However, if anyone thinks any other items would be more useful, I am more than open to hearing suggestions,” she explained, smiling softly.

Derrick (Mothman)/Angelo/Dimi - Location: Team 2 Base
Interactions: Team 2

Dimi was enthralled with the inhibitor as it began to ping loudly, his four eyes blinking in unison as he watched the device on his wrist. Angelo covered their ears. As soon as the God awful noises stopped, they turned to Amaya.

“I apologize, but you haven’t spoken. I hope you don’t feel left behind. Do you have any ideas on how we should proceed?” they asked the quiet girl. Mothman was letting everyone else discuss currently, as each inhibitor had flashed a light with the panic button. He was busy trying to find where the brief light had come from, inspecting his bracelet.

Alexander - Location: Around the Arena
Interactions: Students

Spasibo. Thank you,” Alex said. “Now that we know this work, I will be turning off the ability for you all to stop the panic button. This means if anyone hits it, the panic button will continue to sound until myself or another teacher reaches you. In the same vein, if you hit the button, everyone's inhibitors will turn on. So, just treat it as a last resort. And have fun!”

Alex moved away from the speaker system, making some final touches on his iPad.

Damien and Angel - Location: Arena
Interactions: Emily

Damien and Angel walked into the arena, each of them holding two boxes of donuts for the students once the game ends.

“Sorry, we're late. We were still unpacking, and that took much longer than expected,” Angel explained as she gently placed her boxes down on a foldable picnic table. “I forgot how tiring moving can be. I'm honestly surprised Damien found time to make these.”

“Em?” Damien asked, noticing the familiar face above him. “Damn, girl, how have you been? How's Kendell? Still throwing coffees?”

Alex was walking by when he heard the name of his favorite cursed spirit.

“Kendell? My husband? Where?” the Russian asked, looking around for the creature. Damien laughed softly.

“No, I don’t believe he's here,” Angel giggled softly.
X3R0 - Location: Team 1 Base
Interactions: Team 1

“Okay, so, no swords then as not enough of us are trained to justify making one. However, I can make Skorm’s bow from Fable for Rick, if no one objects,” Maddison said, making sure she didn’t have any other weapons stashed in her inventory. She hummed softly as she scrolled quickly through the items she had stored. It was, unfortunately, mostly different food items.

“However, if anyone thinks any other items would be more useful, I am more than open to hearing suggestions,” she explained, smiling softly.

Derrick (Mothman)/Angelo/Dimi - Location: Team 2 Base

Dimi was enthralled with the inhibitor as it began to ping loudly, his four eyes blinking in unison as he watched the device on his wrist. Angelo covered their ears. As soon as the God awful noises stopped, they turned to Amaya.

“I apologize, but you haven’t spoken. I hope you don’t feel left behind. Do you have any ideas on how we should proceed?” they asked the quiet girl. Mothman was letting everyone else discuss currently, as each inhibitor had flashed a light with the panic button. He was busy trying to find where the brief light had come from, inspecting his bracelet.

Alexander - Location: Around the Arena
Interactions: Students

Spasibo. Thank you,” Alex said. “Now that we know this work, I will be turning off the ability for you all to stop the panic button. This means if anyone hits it, the panic button will continue to sound until myself or another teacher reaches you. In the same vein, if you hit the button, everyone's inhibitors will turn on. So, just treat it as a last resort. And have fun!”

Alex moved away from the speaker system, making some final touches on his iPad.

Damien and Angel - Location: Arena
Interactions: Emily

Damien and Angel walked into the arena, each of them holding two boxes of donuts for the students once the game ends.

“Sorry, we're late. We were still unpacking, and that took much longer than expected,” Angel explained as she gently placed her boxes down on a foldable picnic table. “I forgot how tiring moving can be. I'm honestly surprised Damien found time to make these.”

“Em?” Damien asked, noticing the familiar face above him. “Damn, girl, how have you been? How's Kendell? Still throwing coffees?”

Alex was walking by when he heard the name of his favorite cursed spirit.

“Kendell? My husband? Where?” the Russian asked, looking around for the creature. Damien laughed softly.

“No, I don’t believe he's here,” Angel giggled softly.
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
Amaya

Amaya seemed a bit startled when they were spoken to, head snapping up to stare at them with a forced blank expression. "Oh, I.. uh, I don't know. Never was good at strategy games. Or, ah, any games. I usually just stay wherever I start.. " She shrugged. "I mean, I'd like to help, if I could be useful anywhere. But I don't know how. " She rubbed the back of her neck with a hand, looking back at the ground.
Amaya

Amaya seemed a bit startled when they were spoken to, head snapping up to stare at them with a forced blank expression. "Oh, I.. uh, I don't know. Never was good at strategy games. Or, ah, any games. I usually just stay wherever I start.. " She shrugged. "I mean, I'd like to help, if I could be useful anywhere. But I don't know how. " She rubbed the back of her neck with a hand, looking back at the ground.
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8