Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
why do i literally have a curse that makes it OSMETHING related to the scroll wheel eventually just breaks on my mouse WHY DID MIDDLE CLICK STOP WORKING LITERALLY OUT OF NOWHERE AND IS UNABLE TO BEF IXED EVEN DESPITE BEING CLEANED OF CAT FUR THOROUGHLY and the scroll wheel just plain stinks on the other mouse
why do i literally have a curse that makes it OSMETHING related to the scroll wheel eventually just breaks on my mouse WHY DID MIDDLE CLICK STOP WORKING LITERALLY OUT OF NOWHERE AND IS UNABLE TO BEF IXED EVEN DESPITE BEING CLEANED OF CAT FUR THOROUGHLY and the scroll wheel just plain stinks on the other mouse
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
turn up the bassoon, I can't hear the bassoon
turn up the bassoon, I can't hear the bassoon
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
GUMMYGOO NO WHY!?
GUMMYGOO NO WHY!?
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
[LIST] [*]Got bored of the default icon, now my avatar's a Ridgeback. [emoji=heart size=1] [*]Feeling a bit down lately, but my mood's been getting slightly better this day. [*]Two rainy day fund achievements remaining. So far, I've been good about not splurging my treasure. [*]Besides that, slowly warming up to the idea of getting a discord account. But what would my username + password be? That question is currently holding me back, because what if you can't change it easily? Also, imagine me registering, using for a day and forgetting it ever existed. [*]Still dreading the assigments I have left to do. I have a 15min presentation on w/e due late June. I still don't know what I should pick for its topic. Decisions, decisions.[/LIST]
  • Got bored of the default icon, now my avatar's a Ridgeback.
  • Feeling a bit down lately, but my mood's been getting slightly better this day.
  • Two rainy day fund achievements remaining. So far, I've been good about not splurging my treasure.
  • Besides that, slowly warming up to the idea of getting a discord account. But what would my username + password be? That question is currently holding me back, because what if you can't change it easily? Also, imagine me registering, using for a day and forgetting it ever existed.
  • Still dreading the assigments I have left to do. I have a 15min presentation on w/e due late June. I still don't know what I should pick for its topic. Decisions, decisions.
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK
|
|
|
HW4lpxl.png
EGG
EGG
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
If I don’t get to get out the house today I am seriously going to lose it.
If I don’t get to get out the house today I am seriously going to lose it.
PJb908Z.png
i love hognoses but please do not bite my trousers or finger again. thank you
i love hognoses but please do not bite my trousers or finger again. thank you
Where's mine? >:/
Where's mine? >:/
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Not gonna lie... Wild horse islands might be one of the best horse games out there.
I dunno. It kinda just feels like a lot is happening and there's a lot you can do.

Also. I hope Zoo Tours saw Rosa, while at monteray bay aquarium.

Also, also. It's hard not to do art, but the games are distracting me. Although I might want to play timberborn more since I can just let it run. Also also also. Omenroad hype.
Not gonna lie... Wild horse islands might be one of the best horse games out there.
I dunno. It kinda just feels like a lot is happening and there's a lot you can do.

Also. I hope Zoo Tours saw Rosa, while at monteray bay aquarium.

Also, also. It's hard not to do art, but the games are distracting me. Although I might want to play timberborn more since I can just let it run. Also also also. Omenroad hype.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
(head in hands) the woe of leaving your musical taste's comfort bubble vs. the euphoria of finding a new song you like
(head in hands) the woe of leaving your musical taste's comfort bubble vs. the euphoria of finding a new song you like
HxpqByB.jpeg