Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Closing the Gate: Finished
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@weevil

Thanks! Its been a lot of craziness in this auction thus far!
@weevil

Thanks! Its been a lot of craziness in this auction thus far!
My goodness, gRACIOUS!! If I had known everyone was bidding early today I would have scheduled the auction to end by noon EST. XD

Hindsight is 20/20 but still, what a crazy last day! We still have until 20:00FRT 17:00FRT before officially ending the Auction, but I don't know if there will be any further bids. I'll leave it open to honor the original ruleset.

I will post proper congrats at that time <3

Thanks to everyone for the turnout and well-fought bidding!
My goodness, gRACIOUS!! If I had known everyone was bidding early today I would have scheduled the auction to end by noon EST. XD

Hindsight is 20/20 but still, what a crazy last day! We still have until 20:00FRT 17:00FRT before officially ending the Auction, but I don't know if there will be any further bids. I'll leave it open to honor the original ruleset.

I will post proper congrats at that time <3

Thanks to everyone for the turnout and well-fought bidding!
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
Just a curious observation, front page says the auction ends at 17:00! Did you decide to push it back?
Just a curious observation, front page says the auction ends at 17:00! Did you decide to push it back?
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
xx
1ulURsc.gif
@Alyxsandre My friend just DMed me to point this out too— Thank you for bringing this to my attention!
END TIME IS 17:00FRT
I wrote 20:00 because I’m thinking est, which is what time it ends for me. ;;;”
@Alyxsandre My friend just DMed me to point this out too— Thank you for bringing this to my attention!
END TIME IS 17:00FRT
I wrote 20:00 because I’m thinking est, which is what time it ends for me. ;;;”
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
Ah okok XD a super simple mistake to make //shakes fist at time zones

Good luck to the bidders <3
Ah okok XD a super simple mistake to make //shakes fist at time zones

Good luck to the bidders <3
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
xx
1ulURsc.gif
----- ----- [center][size=7][font=book antiqua][color=#433F28][url=h]Auction Concluded[/url][/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#433F28]Congratulations to @awaicu and @Fountain for winning the final hatchlings![/color][/font][/size] [br] [font=century gothic][size=5]This auction completely surprised me, but the community has never failed to floor me. It’s been a pleasure seeing the hatchlings off to new homes, seeing what lore ideas, scatter projects, and the further growth of the lineage. It’s such a treat and a privilege to have been involved in growing that with you all. Thank you for all your support! [/size][/font] [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center] [br] ----- -----

Auction Concluded

Congratulations to @awaicu and @Fountain for winning the final hatchlings!

This auction completely surprised me, but the community has never failed to floor me. It’s been a pleasure seeing the hatchlings off to new homes, seeing what lore ideas, scatter projects, and the further growth of the lineage. It’s such a treat and a privilege to have been involved in growing that with you all.

Thank you for all your support!

FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
Coming in to say congrats to the winners! We were spectating and it was insane seeing how high the bids got! Wish we could've participated, would've been fun if our first auction we were in was for a Naomi G3, but we would've never got the funds for even the starting bid XD

Will definitely be on the lookout for any hatchling pinglists made for these two, though! Can't wait to see any lore made for the two (especially for Parker. He's a kid with a lot of potential)!
Coming in to say congrats to the winners! We were spectating and it was insane seeing how high the bids got! Wish we could've participated, would've been fun if our first auction we were in was for a Naomi G3, but we would've never got the funds for even the starting bid XD

Will definitely be on the lookout for any hatchling pinglists made for these two, though! Can't wait to see any lore made for the two (especially for Parker. He's a kid with a lot of potential)!
ldIARQG.gif oRkijoy.png
8M6oN2E.png
bybFVO1.png
qhK4FYS.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
KNxJX97.png
41HYCJP.png
tCsqc24.png
SYiQlxK.png
FObX7rS.png
6BP8M8y.png
73vKFNE.png
gWg1WHB.png
oEGalah.png
lAvpyOQ.png
KYDGNsD.png
m7xse7B.png
3I473vH.png
8GgdVkW.png
Ut9RRot.png
SiglZNi.png
L73CX1d.gif
Congratulations to the winners!
Congratulations to the winners!
Feel Free To Visit Edamame's Garden
Congrats everyone ^^ ! I ended up mostly watching, it was fun to do so though! I can’t wait to see the lore for the last two, their half-siblings in my lair say hi ^^
Congrats everyone ^^ ! I ended up mostly watching, it was fun to do so though! I can’t wait to see the lore for the last two, their half-siblings in my lair say hi ^^
zqaDToE.png < MIR | THEY/HE | EARTH FLIGHT | +9 FR TIME >
> Naomi Descendants Thread (4th gen descendants)
> Wishlist/Skin and item hunt
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
Congrats! Welcome to the Naomi fam!
Congrats! Welcome to the Naomi fam!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15