Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Impulse Imperial Hatchery [New Pair]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Sheepsymphony Awesome, thank you so much! How much treasure/gems would you like, and would it help if I sent food?
@Sheepsymphony Awesome, thank you so much! How much treasure/gems would you like, and would it help if I sent food?
shopbutton-resize-transparent.png
[quote name="Wishtags" date="2024-05-05 10:36:48" ] @Sheepsymphony Awesome, thank you so much! How much treasure/gems would you like, and would it help if I sent food? [/quote] food is awesome im low on everythign right now, and honestly pwyw above fodder
Wishtags wrote on 2024-05-05 10:36:48:
food is awesome im low on everythign right now, and honestly pwyw above fodder
1Fq0wi5.png
@Sheepsymphony Sounds good! I sent some stuff your way :>

For the hatchlings, I only need one xxx Fog female and one xxx Peach female. I don't mind if you want to keep the extra hatchlings/list them for sale here! Otherwise, I'll probably either fodder them or train them for my level 25 shop.
@Sheepsymphony Sounds good! I sent some stuff your way :>

For the hatchlings, I only need one xxx Fog female and one xxx Peach female. I don't mind if you want to keep the extra hatchlings/list them for sale here! Otherwise, I'll probably either fodder them or train them for my level 25 shop.
shopbutton-resize-transparent.png
I'm trying to get a stock the pond pair, I was able to find a Imperial for the cooler colors on the spectrum but wasn't able to find the Triple X Chartreuse, happy to pay, obviously, would you be able to breed your pair of Chartreuse so I could breed the warmer colors?

@Sheepsymphony
I'm trying to get a stock the pond pair, I was able to find a Imperial for the cooler colors on the spectrum but wasn't able to find the Triple X Chartreuse, happy to pay, obviously, would you be able to breed your pair of Chartreuse so I could breed the warmer colors?

@Sheepsymphony
[quote name="Crystalklk" date="2024-05-28 12:39:25" ] I'm trying to get a stock the pond pair, I was able to find a Imperial for the cooler colors on the spectrum but wasn't able to find the Triple X Chartreuse, happy to pay, obviously, would you be able to breed your pair of Chartreuse so I could breed the warmer colors? @Sheepsymphony [/quote] Absolutely, ill pull em out
Crystalklk wrote on 2024-05-28 12:39:25:

@Sheepsymphony
Absolutely, ill pull em out
1Fq0wi5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9