Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | PreuxChevalier's Skin & Accent Shop
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166
Please add me to the reprint list for the next Umbrella Ballet, thank you!
Please add me to the reprint list for the next Umbrella Ballet, thank you!
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
Oh my goodness @Fayo forgive the late reply, you got buried in my notifs!! Of course I’ll be delighted to send you the bramble skins I’ve got in stock and mark you down as interested in reprints for the others. Thank you so much!! Your kind words have made my day—kicking myself for missing out on them so long! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Oh my goodness @Fayo forgive the late reply, you got buried in my notifs!! Of course I’ll be delighted to send you the bramble skins I’ve got in stock and mark you down as interested in reprints for the others. Thank you so much!! Your kind words have made my day—kicking myself for missing out on them so long!
signature_badge.jpg Skin Shop!
Got you down on the Umbrella Ballet reprint interest list, @aprilraven and @clowndoll! Thank you so much!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Got you down on the Umbrella Ballet reprint interest list, @aprilraven and @clowndoll! Thank you so much!!
Hello!! I just discovered your bird skins and I love them :>
Please add me to the Peregrine Falconer reprint interest list!
Hello!! I just discovered your bird skins and I love them :>
Please add me to the Peregrine Falconer reprint interest list!
___________ hatchery
about
free coli teams 4 newbies!
level 25 sales
___________ 65e29bae9546aec5dcd31ae358b818506e33332c.pngold-oaks-2.png
With pleasure, @crowbartender! Got you on the Peregrine Falconer reprint list. This one should be reprinting quite soon, it's just getting cleared through the new legacy-reprint system. Thank you so much for your wonderful kind words, they made my day! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
With pleasure, @crowbartender! Got you on the Peregrine Falconer reprint list. This one should be reprinting quite soon, it's just getting cleared through the new legacy-reprint system. Thank you so much for your wonderful kind words, they made my day!
Friends! I am reprinting [b]Peregrine Falconer[/b] (800g/880kt), and as members of the reprint interest list, you get a 2-day head start to confirm that you’d like a copy before I release spare copies to the public. (After this run is sold out, the skin will be re-shelved.) If you’re still interested, let me know by 11pm FR time, May 18. Thank you all so much!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [item=skin: peregrine falconer] (@crowbartender as you’re an extremely recent waitlist entrant I’m sending yours off right away, but don’t be shy about cancelling if you’re not ready, would rather wait till next reprint, etc!) @ThistleProse @5H4D0WDU57 @Prongsie @meep5109 @shorebirds @Humboldt
Friends! I am reprinting Peregrine Falconer (800g/880kt), and as members of the reprint interest list, you get a 2-day head start to confirm that you’d like a copy before I release spare copies to the public. (After this run is sold out, the skin will be re-shelved.) If you’re still interested, let me know by 11pm FR time, May 18. Thank you all so much!!
Skin: Peregrine Falconer

(@crowbartender as you’re an extremely recent waitlist entrant I’m sending yours off right away, but don’t be shy about cancelling if you’re not ready, would rather wait till next reprint, etc!)

@ThistleProse
@5H4D0WDU57
@Prongsie
@meep5109
@shorebirds
@Humboldt
Ooh, yes please <3
Ooh, yes please <3
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy

135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
You got it, @ThistleProse! Thank you so much!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
You got it, @ThistleProse! Thank you so much!!
I was so busy this past week so, I missed the ping;; Sorry about that.

Though I missed this reprint, I will gladly be ok with being put back on the interest list for whenever it gets reprinted in the future! I don't mind waiting again!
I was so busy this past week so, I missed the ping;; Sorry about that.

Though I missed this reprint, I will gladly be ok with being put back on the interest list for whenever it gets reprinted in the future! I don't mind waiting again!
sgriffin-3413-43_45_6_6_3_0.pngskinshopFRsig2.pngmx1GGUW.pngAll Bird Items Guide
Not to worry, @meep5109! I'm only just getting around to listing the spares publicly today, I'll send yours right along! And don't be shy about letting me know if you'd prefer to wait for next round, either. Thank you so much!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Not to worry, @meep5109! I'm only just getting around to listing the spares publicly today, I'll send yours right along! And don't be shy about letting me know if you'd prefer to wait for next round, either. Thank you so much!!
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166