Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF roleplay partners! 18+
1 2
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
hulloo, if youre still looking for rps id definitely be interested!
im also not primarily a writer, but am trying to improve my skills and build upon some of the characters ive got. :p

misplaced in time, slice of life, and post apocalyptic all sound fun to me, and ive got several characters that could work in each. if ur alright with ooc chatting we could discuss our characters (or make new ones, im chill w both :) and see if any of them work w each other!

i also try to match the reply length of my partner but it really depends on how much im given to work with. :) i dont mind if it varies from reply to reply, im chill with going with the flow of the story. i try and reply two to three times a day, but i work long shifts at a busy place so i might be mia during certain hours :,)

im also more familiar/active on discord, if ur interested i can send you my info thru a pm :) im also cool with google docs and fr threads but i typically check those a lot less frequently.
hulloo, if youre still looking for rps id definitely be interested!
im also not primarily a writer, but am trying to improve my skills and build upon some of the characters ive got. :p

misplaced in time, slice of life, and post apocalyptic all sound fun to me, and ive got several characters that could work in each. if ur alright with ooc chatting we could discuss our characters (or make new ones, im chill w both :) and see if any of them work w each other!

i also try to match the reply length of my partner but it really depends on how much im given to work with. :) i dont mind if it varies from reply to reply, im chill with going with the flow of the story. i try and reply two to three times a day, but i work long shifts at a busy place so i might be mia during certain hours :,)

im also more familiar/active on discord, if ur interested i can send you my info thru a pm :) im also cool with google docs and fr threads but i typically check those a lot less frequently.
soul
they/it | 23
@fr0zenCorpse Hey! I am still looking, everything you mentioned sounds good, so if you want to pm me go right ahead! :)

@fr0zenCorpse Hey! I am still looking, everything you mentioned sounds good, so if you want to pm me go right ahead! :)

Hello! If you're still looking for more people, I might be interested! I write for fun every so often but I haven't really been part of many rps yet. Something apocalypse/post apocalypse related and slice of life (or a combination?) sounds pretty fun :D

I also wanted to know if you had any expectations with how active people are? Because knowing me, its gonna be a bit irregular :P

And if you want to move the conversation over to dms or discord itself, feel free to do that too :3
Hello! If you're still looking for more people, I might be interested! I write for fun every so often but I haven't really been part of many rps yet. Something apocalypse/post apocalypse related and slice of life (or a combination?) sounds pretty fun :D

I also wanted to know if you had any expectations with how active people are? Because knowing me, its gonna be a bit irregular :P

And if you want to move the conversation over to dms or discord itself, feel free to do that too :3
f945950b7236c8c1a297b41b1c29dd33e37bc920.png
Meow :3
Terra/Terran/Beetle
They/she
FR +3
39ceff8fd43b52dff508a61880cc9ab871ab6c87.png
Ayo!! If you're still looking for more partners, I'm down to clown!!! I've been role-playing for about 14 years now and will be minoring in creative writing in a year or two. I kind of lost all of my RP partners due to life and interest changes *pensive emoji* so I'd love to make some new pals.

I love to do long-term, over arcing story lines and world building! Apocalypse and slice of life are my bread and butter, but science fiction and crime investigations are my jam if you're ever interested! Big fan of shipping and romance between OCs, and I also tend to like talking ooc, and sending doodles!

I'm not a big word wall poster, I tend to keep to a paragraph or two at most. I will try my best to match your post length, though. There are times of day that I will reply much more often than others.

Most of my OCs are male and I mostly do MxM, but I'm down for anything, honestly! Whatever you're comfortable with.

I also prefer Discord! I adore group RP, but we can keep it 1x1 if you want! If anyone here wants to do group stuff, we can put something together. I have a lot of experience with running RP servers <3
Ayo!! If you're still looking for more partners, I'm down to clown!!! I've been role-playing for about 14 years now and will be minoring in creative writing in a year or two. I kind of lost all of my RP partners due to life and interest changes *pensive emoji* so I'd love to make some new pals.

I love to do long-term, over arcing story lines and world building! Apocalypse and slice of life are my bread and butter, but science fiction and crime investigations are my jam if you're ever interested! Big fan of shipping and romance between OCs, and I also tend to like talking ooc, and sending doodles!

I'm not a big word wall poster, I tend to keep to a paragraph or two at most. I will try my best to match your post length, though. There are times of day that I will reply much more often than others.

Most of my OCs are male and I mostly do MxM, but I'm down for anything, honestly! Whatever you're comfortable with.

I also prefer Discord! I adore group RP, but we can keep it 1x1 if you want! If anyone here wants to do group stuff, we can put something together. I have a lot of experience with running RP servers <3
@crowdo Hey! I am still looking! I think we could be a good match. If you want to move this to discord feel free to send your info or ask me for mine!
@crowdo Hey! I am still looking! I think we could be a good match. If you want to move this to discord feel free to send your info or ask me for mine!
Bump!
Bump!
bump!
bump!
1 2