Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | oc ref sheet comissions
1 2 3 4
@honsool Hello again! Apologies if I'm taking up too much space here, but I did get another request if you're interested as my friend adored the Flynn commission and was wondering about getting one of her brother in the same style? [quote]arlow is a half elf rogue (inquisitive). he’s around 22 and has tan skin and black hair with a white streak running through his bangs. his hang is a bit long a shaggy and he has a few sporadic freckles. his face is a bit more lively than his younger sisters, always with a thoughtful look or a small smile. he is charismatic, extremely smart and intuitive, and a bit impulsive when it comes to protecting his sister. his color scheme tends to be red black and white. he has black eyes. he wears a red turtle neck with a black cloak over it. he is 5’7, bi, and has daddy issues. also third era. [/quote] Refs: [url=https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fm6HsnZ0HXExhKTxBBISwRxsf9cKJuk9/view?usp=sharing]X[/url] [url=https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FmuC4lCRxUsjP3UFVcFL-xTvm9EcQZKT/view?usp=sharing]X[/url] We were thinking for the symbol maybe a crossed set of daggers to indicate a rogue?
@honsool

Hello again!

Apologies if I'm taking up too much space here, but I did get another request if you're interested as my friend adored the Flynn commission and was wondering about getting one of her brother in the same style?

Quote:
arlow is a half elf rogue (inquisitive). he’s around 22 and has tan skin and black hair with a white streak running through his bangs. his hang is a bit long a shaggy and he has a few sporadic freckles. his face is a bit more lively than his younger sisters, always with a thoughtful look or a small smile. he is charismatic, extremely smart and intuitive, and a bit impulsive when it comes to protecting his sister. his color scheme tends to be red black and white. he has black eyes. he wears a red turtle neck with a black cloak over it. he is 5’7, bi, and has daddy issues. also third era. 

Refs: X X

We were thinking for the symbol maybe a crossed set of daggers to indicate a rogue?
@Apollis

no worries at all! lol im flattered your friend likes my art so much ^-^

i could definitely draw him! i just want to let you know though, the turn around time will probably be about 2-3 days, as i have some things coming up. if thats alright, feel free to send over the payment!
@Apollis

no worries at all! lol im flattered your friend likes my art so much ^-^

i could definitely draw him! i just want to let you know though, the turn around time will probably be about 2-3 days, as i have some things coming up. if thats alright, feel free to send over the payment!
9LyXonv.png asher | he/him | fr+3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
@honsool

Not a problem! And I'm always happy to find an artist that friends like because it makes for great gifts!
@honsool

Not a problem! And I'm always happy to find an artist that friends like because it makes for great gifts!
@Apollis

hey, just wanted to give you an update. i unfortunately haven't been able to start the art yet (its been a real busy few days.) but after work tomorrow i'll definiteltly be able to get started and should have it done by tomorrow night! thank you so much for your patience, and i apologize again for the delay
@Apollis

hey, just wanted to give you an update. i unfortunately haven't been able to start the art yet (its been a real busy few days.) but after work tomorrow i'll definiteltly be able to get started and should have it done by tomorrow night! thank you so much for your patience, and i apologize again for the delay
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
@Apollis hi! so so sorry about the delay again, heres what i came up with! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Mr7ifej.png[/img] lmk what they think and if they want any changes! if not i'll go ahead and accept the payment and send the unwatermarked version. oh i also noticed i forgot the color guide on Flynn's sheet (oops) so heres that correction for you and your friend :] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oQfOMK0.png[/img]
@Apollis

hi! so so sorry about the delay again, heres what i came up with!

Mr7ifej.png

lmk what they think and if they want any changes! if not i'll go ahead and accept the payment and send the unwatermarked version.

oh i also noticed i forgot the color guide on Flynn's sheet (oops) so heres that correction for you and your friend :]

oQfOMK0.png
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
@honsool [quote] OH HE IS WONDERFUL pretty boy ahhhhhh [/quote] He looks so nice! Love the expression and the floofiness of the hair. And yes you are good to accept the CR! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you so much!!
@honsool
Quote:
OH HE IS WONDERFUL
pretty boy ahhhhhh

He looks so nice! Love the expression and the floofiness of the hair. And yes you are good to accept the CR!

Thank you so much!!
@Apollis [img]https://i.imgur.com/lyoJbGM.png[/img] thank you as well! i had fun drawing him :]
@Apollis

lyoJbGM.png

thank you as well! i had fun drawing him :]
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
1 2 3 4