Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ppf: free 25s* for dom newbies]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
username: LithiumTheDragon
user id: 708326flight: Plague
are you interested in dom?: yes
your dragon or mine?: my dragon
any questions we can help with to get you started?: not really
anything else?: thank you so much!
username: LithiumTheDragon
user id: 708326flight: Plague
are you interested in dom?: yes
your dragon or mine?: my dragon
any questions we can help with to get you started?: not really
anything else?: thank you so much!
@LithiumTheDragon

Please send over an Arcane dragon of your choice at your leisure!
@LithiumTheDragon

Please send over an Arcane dragon of your choice at your leisure!
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
[center][emoji=plague rune size=1] bump! [emoji=plague rune size=1][/center]
bump!
88b34834ce044292bf26d2621f3b36732deb16f9.pngplague_banner.pngzJZQPOD.pngplague_banner.pnga26de48a2b4e6f0b0e548728d630754f4665de51.png
username: Text101
user id: 708889
flight: Lightning
are you interested in dom?: Very much!! I've sent an application to join a dom team effort in my flight :D
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: ~
your dragon or mine?: I would like one of mine to be trained if possible! She's not grown up yet, should I send her to you after she is ready to be trained?
any questions we can help with to get you started?: I'm actually really interested in how much coli can make you, say, each hour average?
anything else?: Nope!
username: Text101
user id: 708889
flight: Lightning
are you interested in dom?: Very much!! I've sent an application to join a dom team effort in my flight :D
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: ~
your dragon or mine?: I would like one of mine to be trained if possible! She's not grown up yet, should I send her to you after she is ready to be trained?
any questions we can help with to get you started?: I'm actually really interested in how much coli can make you, say, each hour average?
anything else?: Nope!
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.pngwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif dsiNAWk.png
@Text101 How much you can earn per hour of coli really depends on where you are and what you're doing! For example, if you're looking to earn treasure by training and exalting fodder, the Mire is your best bet. If you want to hoardsell trinkets and materials, the Pools and Roost supposedly give you the highest payout. If you want to sell materials for the hibernal den, Swipp swaps, and Baldwin recipes, there are a bunch of different options! (I prefer the Blooming Grove and the Waterway, personally.)

This guide compares different venues for fodder training, and this guide lists all the possible item drops per venue. I hope this helps to get you started!
@Text101 How much you can earn per hour of coli really depends on where you are and what you're doing! For example, if you're looking to earn treasure by training and exalting fodder, the Mire is your best bet. If you want to hoardsell trinkets and materials, the Pools and Roost supposedly give you the highest payout. If you want to sell materials for the hibernal den, Swipp swaps, and Baldwin recipes, there are a bunch of different options! (I prefer the Blooming Grove and the Waterway, personally.)

This guide compares different venues for fodder training, and this guide lists all the possible item drops per venue. I hope this helps to get you started!
ivaxllO.png zJZQPOD.png Ek0gNqM.png
Edit: oops, wifi glitched and posted twice. Sorry for the double ping!
Edit: oops, wifi glitched and posted twice. Sorry for the double ping!
ivaxllO.png zJZQPOD.png Ek0gNqM.png
@Text101 And with that, feel free to send your arcane dragon over to me at your leisure :3

edit: give em to worm below me lol
@Text101 And with that, feel free to send your arcane dragon over to me at your leisure :3

edit: give em to worm below me lol
@Text101 hey! i'm able to take the dragon and start training as soon as she's old enough. just send me a crossroads with her in it whenever you're ready.

edit: sorry for the multiple pings we all accidentally responded at once lol
@Text101 hey! i'm able to take the dragon and start training as soon as she's old enough. just send me a crossroads with her in it whenever you're ready.

edit: sorry for the multiple pings we all accidentally responded at once lol
1f9fd30c72528ca831e1661d1c70fb1202c80a9a.png
username: Shishibaka
user id: 47841
flight: Fire
are you interested in dom?: I'm very interested! I'm starting to get into training
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: N/A
your dragon or mine?: One of yours, if you have one
any questions we can help with to get you started?: I'd love help figuring out what makes a mire flyer Work as a build; my own builds are very inexperienced and not very efficient
anything else?: I have fully leveled dragons, but I have trouble making good builds or getting a hand on the right stones for the builds themselves
username: Shishibaka
user id: 47841
flight: Fire
are you interested in dom?: I'm very interested! I'm starting to get into training
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: N/A
your dragon or mine?: One of yours, if you have one
any questions we can help with to get you started?: I'd love help figuring out what makes a mire flyer Work as a build; my own builds are very inexperienced and not very efficient
anything else?: I have fully leveled dragons, but I have trouble making good builds or getting a hand on the right stones for the builds themselves
NHnRMJ2.pngp7bC92h.pngZMMXkdg.pngGbuT06g.pnggARc3IL.pngZMMXkdg.pngGbuT06g.pnggARc3IL.png2VdPjdX.pngu0zgn1V.pngn0nopNr.pngu0zgn1V.pngybizMWD.pngqKZAaLK.pngCTuU1r6.png
lJX7Tr5.png
VDqpTLf.png
Z33buiu.png
tDLyYLQ.png
gn3taZc.png
W1CZ2Nr.png
eMPFsUR.png
@Shishibaka

Hello!

So the way a Mire Flyer works - a few years ago, it was figured out 120 strength was needed to rally+eliminate every mire mob. So we use the available points of a 25 (you need a tincture of dissolution for enough room to do all this, by the way) to move their STR to 120. The amount of points you need to use goes up with each stat you put in, and since the amount of points used in STR only leaves so much in, we move on to the next most important stat, QCK.

Most major mire flyer builds use 62 QCK. This allows many turns to set up although it is not perfect. With 62 qck you may or may not have extra left, but it is considered unnecessary to use more points in qck.

The rest of the points go into VIT to give the dragon some hp bulk. You'll likely get beat up in there, so its good to be able to take a hit or two.

You can use sap to restore some hp, or potion items. Scratch + elim will also get rid of any one mob in the mire. While it is possible to defeat the boss with the build we use, you're better off leaving it alone and restarting for the most efficient levels.

Summary: 120 STR / 62 QCK is the minimum to deal with any one mob in the mire using rally+elim.

I'll find someone to send over!

I hope this helps!
@Shishibaka

Hello!

So the way a Mire Flyer works - a few years ago, it was figured out 120 strength was needed to rally+eliminate every mire mob. So we use the available points of a 25 (you need a tincture of dissolution for enough room to do all this, by the way) to move their STR to 120. The amount of points you need to use goes up with each stat you put in, and since the amount of points used in STR only leaves so much in, we move on to the next most important stat, QCK.

Most major mire flyer builds use 62 QCK. This allows many turns to set up although it is not perfect. With 62 qck you may or may not have extra left, but it is considered unnecessary to use more points in qck.

The rest of the points go into VIT to give the dragon some hp bulk. You'll likely get beat up in there, so its good to be able to take a hit or two.

You can use sap to restore some hp, or potion items. Scratch + elim will also get rid of any one mob in the mire. While it is possible to defeat the boss with the build we use, you're better off leaving it alone and restarting for the most efficient levels.

Summary: 120 STR / 62 QCK is the minimum to deal with any one mob in the mire using rally+elim.

I'll find someone to send over!

I hope this helps!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16