Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Dear dropwigs from Rain World, I hate you [emoji=heart size=1]. All my karma has been unwilling traded for violence.
Dear dropwigs from Rain World, I hate you . All my karma has been unwilling traded for violence.
Stardust Sap Lamp - G1 Jade/Fog XYX for sale
the return to gacha do be very tempting
like just a little look
nothing much
i won't make any mini movies
i swear
the return to gacha do be very tempting
like just a little look
nothing much
i won't make any mini movies
i swear
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
NEW STARSET RELEASE I AM LOSING MY MIND RIGHT NOW...
NEW STARSET RELEASE I AM LOSING MY MIND RIGHT NOW...
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
I always get ready a few hours in advance before going out with family members and I should probably stop doing that, because there's always one person who ends up taking longer than expected to finish whatever errands they need to do, and I end up becoming very bored and impatient as a result.
I always get ready a few hours in advance before going out with family members and I should probably stop doing that, because there's always one person who ends up taking longer than expected to finish whatever errands they need to do, and I end up becoming very bored and impatient as a result.
tn0RSo5.pngpyAp3dI.png
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.pngBS4vqBB.png

Please read the bios/broadcast messages of my dragons before referring to them! Many of them have genders other than what they were assigned by the game :)
very disappointed

so you're telling me i hauled that heavy ps3 all the way back here, set it up and did the annoying password thing because sony makes weird decisions, only to find out the harmony of despair icons are USA only?

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
why are they USA only, what about the PAL region? i want those castlevania ps avatars >:(
very disappointed

so you're telling me i hauled that heavy ps3 all the way back here, set it up and did the annoying password thing because sony makes weird decisions, only to find out the harmony of despair icons are USA only?

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
why are they USA only, what about the PAL region? i want those castlevania ps avatars >:(

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
i'm not giving up.. !!
i'm not giving up.. !!
• rena
• he/she
• artist
• +9 fr time
he eepy (personal piece commissioned from Tei)
tn0RSo5.pngypcKWM0.pngqeWy3Ik.png
Ut9RRot.png2uDcdCS.png
BTRr72z.png
YMPbu9R.png
Not me getting hyperfixated on pokemon (gens 1 through 5 + spinoffs from that era) again. Nope could never be me hehe
Not me getting hyperfixated on pokemon (gens 1 through 5 + spinoffs from that era) again. Nope could never be me hehe
eastern-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gifwestern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gifhe/him
OH MY GOD KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO-
OH MY GOD KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO-
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
It needs to be May 23rd already. I am so hyped for Paper Mario and TTYD remake. I've never played it, but I heard its so good. So glad it's getting a remake.
It needs to be May 23rd already. I am so hyped for Paper Mario and TTYD remake. I've never played it, but I heard its so good. So glad it's getting a remake.
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Project Tracker
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 91764317.png
92623961.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Scatter Log!
extra1.png
This is gonna be a great month, not gonna let it get ruined!
This is gonna be a great month, not gonna let it get ruined!
Just a Guy from the void who cannot live without coffee
2bf6nnX.pngAwBw2B8.png
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
QQYyU47.pnggYW0j5f.png
fkWjutW.png