Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | velv's skins!! –[UMA] GLOWSTARS [SDM]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@velvetufo

i would love a slot for retro arcade!! its literally my dream skin q-q
@velvetufo

i would love a slot for retro arcade!! its literally my dream skin q-q
34816.pngH
* zeph
* they/them
* +3 fr time
* accent shop

slot for retro arcade please!
slot for retro arcade please!
Ooh, slot for retro arcade, please!
Ooh, slot for retro arcade, please!
mXMhPXb.png
Slot for Retro Arcade please!
Slot for Retro Arcade please!
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
slot for neon desert please ^_^
slot for neon desert please ^_^
9tla5k5.gif
Slot for retro arcade please! Such a beautiful skin :0
Slot for retro arcade please! Such a beautiful skin :0
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 200 stars!
@Bear @Windows95 @bectacular @Saerel @9th i have the first five prints for retro arcade ready! i will be sending CR's shortly! @theNightmareKing i've got you on the list for the next set of prints! as soon as we hit five people again i'll request payment and submit for instant reprinting. @Bear @macintalk @Felwinter i've got you all on the list! two more requests and i'll request payment and submit for printing tysm to everyone for their interest!! i really appreciate it [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Bear @Windows95 @bectacular @Saerel @9th i have the first five prints for retro arcade ready! i will be sending CR's shortly!

@theNightmareKing i've got you on the list for the next set of prints! as soon as we hit five people again i'll request payment and submit for instant reprinting.

@Bear @macintalk @Felwinter
i've got you all on the list! two more requests and i'll request payment and submit for printing

tysm to everyone for their interest!! i really appreciate it
slot for retro arcade, please & thank you :D
slot for retro arcade, please & thank you :D
wishlist
---
M3eAuRa.png
I've updated the original thread! @Deebot you've been added to the next run for retro arcade!

also i'm sketching out some wips for some skins going forward, my first idea is going to be SDM glow in the dark stars!!
i'll be working on some wips for imperial hatchlings, i have some ideas about 3-d stick-on earrings/stickers, lava lamp bogsneaks, astronaut undertide.. ect

im super open to hearing any requests or wishlist skins! my priority will be on my lair first but im always down for more inspo!
I've updated the original thread! @Deebot you've been added to the next run for retro arcade!

also i'm sketching out some wips for some skins going forward, my first idea is going to be SDM glow in the dark stars!!
i'll be working on some wips for imperial hatchlings, i have some ideas about 3-d stick-on earrings/stickers, lava lamp bogsneaks, astronaut undertide.. ect

im super open to hearing any requests or wishlist skins! my priority will be on my lair first but im always down for more inspo!
@bectacular hey i'm sorry ive been having trouble with the cr's, im cancelling and resending as a PA! im so rusty coming back to the forums [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
@bectacular hey i'm sorry ive been having trouble with the cr's, im cancelling and resending as a PA! im so rusty coming back to the forums
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11