Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | bite-sized dragons [ open ]
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Hello! Oof, it's never nice to be sick :( I hope you'll feel better soon! Sending you a tasty warm tea [img]https://imgur.com/eg03skU.gif[/img]
Hello! Oof, it's never nice to be sick :( I hope you'll feel better soon! Sending you a tasty warm tea eg03skU.gif
TtDHGE5.png:)

.Inky
.she/her
.FR.+.9

_
Div-end-6x6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
fYEQrk3.png

:)0aVfpdr.png

Ajfkshfjs now I didn’t ask what I actually wanted to ask - do you think you'll make ancients too? Cause I'd love to adopt a bite-sized Undertide, I'm sure it'd be super pretty in your style! (If not, and you'd rather stick to moderns, then that's totally fine too ofc)
Ajfkshfjs now I didn’t ask what I actually wanted to ask - do you think you'll make ancients too? Cause I'd love to adopt a bite-sized Undertide, I'm sure it'd be super pretty in your style! (If not, and you'd rather stick to moderns, then that's totally fine too ofc)

.Inky
.she/her
.FR.+.9

_
Div-end-6x6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
fYEQrk3.png

@inkyAmphitere
thank you, i appreciate that :)

i'm going to finish all the moderns first, but i would like to work on the ancients after that, if possible! i can add you to a pinglist for that if you'd like? (either for undertides only or ancients in general)
@inkyAmphitere
thank you, i appreciate that :)

i'm going to finish all the moderns first, but i would like to work on the ancients after that, if possible! i can add you to a pinglist for that if you'd like? (either for undertides only or ancients in general)
Oh, I'd love to be added to an Undertide pinglist :D
Oh, I'd love to be added to an Undertide pinglist :D

.Inky
.she/her
.FR.+.9

_
Div-end-6x6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
fYEQrk3.png

Hello:)
How can I add myself to the pinglist for the Skydancer slot? ^^
Hello:)
How can I add myself to the pinglist for the Skydancer slot? ^^
S
E
L
L
89099057.png79745833.png89940008.png88467295.png91476052.png
(po-russki mogu vesti besedu bolee konstruktivno)
Ada%20Palera.gif
@AdaPalera
heya! the only pinglists i have are for when i release new bases. whenever the shop is open there are unlimited slots!
@AdaPalera
heya! the only pinglists i have are for when i release new bases. whenever the shop is open there are unlimited slots!
Is there a pinglist notifying that the store is open? ^_^""
Is there a pinglist notifying that the store is open? ^_^""
S
E
L
L
Ada%20Palera.gif
@AdaPalera
i never intended to need one, but since i've had to close a couple times recently it's probably a good idea to make one!

so, here's a pinglist you can join for when i'm able to open shop again :-) i really appreciate the interest!

@AdaPalera
i never intended to need one, but since i've had to close a couple times recently it's probably a good idea to make one!

so, here's a pinglist you can join for when i'm able to open shop again :-) i really appreciate the interest!

@bite-sized dragons - openings

hello hello, i'm opening up the shop! depending on how things go with my health i may need to close it again before too long, but i'm really itching to have something to work on haha. orders will probably be kinda slow but i'll of course let you know if anything comes up :-)

your patience is much appreciated!
@bite-sized dragons - openings

hello hello, i'm opening up the shop! depending on how things go with my health i may need to close it again before too long, but i'm really itching to have something to work on haha. orders will probably be kinda slow but i'll of course let you know if anything comes up :-)

your patience is much appreciated!
Hello again, I'm very glad that you opened^^ I would really like to get a little Skydancer. I saw that "[i]no apparel, accents, or skins[/i]", but I try to ask: Maybe it won’t be difficult for you to add just a little red gradient to the throat and stomach? In this case, you can neglect the tertiary gene and not designate it in any way. If this is absolutely impossible to do, please let me know. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41460449][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/414605/41460449_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=22&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=22&winggene=12&wings=121&auth=94da9e088e03e3324b38bff8c88178082e69cc19&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I will send payment as soon as you approve the order. Thank you. [center][emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1][/center]
Hello again, I'm very glad that you opened^^
I would really like to get a little Skydancer.

I saw that "no apparel, accents, or skins", but I try to ask:
Maybe it won’t be difficult for you to add just a little red gradient to the throat and stomach? In this case, you can neglect the tertiary gene and not designate it in any way.

If this is absolutely impossible to do, please let me know.
41460449_350.png
dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=22&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=22&winggene=12&wings=121&auth=94da9e088e03e3324b38bff8c88178082e69cc19&dummyext=prev.png
I will send payment as soon as you approve the order. Thank you.
S
E
L
L
Ada%20Palera.gif
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56