Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED FRC Pixel Blinkies
1 2 3
i may be returning already… would a couple of two dragons (non fr) be possible? id be happy paying more if it costs any extra for those :3
i may be returning already… would a couple of two dragons (non fr) be possible? id be happy paying more if it costs any extra for those :3
zVzI8uZ.jpg
@izzwizzz
Absolutely! Feel free to comment here or DM me with the info!
@izzwizzz
Absolutely! Feel free to comment here or DM me with the info!
81391850_lPcfRLoYcOyNaik.gif81204878_LPNcyowxXq1DCGk.gif
Bump~
Bump~
@KittenToys

Hiii I'm back!

I was wondering if I could order one of my catsona, Egg?

I do prefer her with her ribbon, and she should look very smooth and round as opposed to having a tufted fluffy appearance.
@KittenToys

Hiii I'm back!

I was wondering if I could order one of my catsona, Egg?

I do prefer her with her ribbon, and she should look very smooth and round as opposed to having a tufted fluffy appearance.
@Morrow
happy to have ya again!! I could absolutely do one of her shes so precious omg! If you wanna send a CR my way I'll DM ya the sketch soon like last time!
@Morrow
happy to have ya again!! I could absolutely do one of her shes so precious omg! If you wanna send a CR my way I'll DM ya the sketch soon like last time!
will do thank you!
will do thank you!
@KittenToys Thank you so much! sorry I'm a bit late to respond, it looks perfect! thank you again!
@KittenToys Thank you so much! sorry I'm a bit late to respond, it looks perfect! thank you again!
[center]@Morrow Here's your finished order! Please let me know if it needs any changes! [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/81637234_ynYherSIkTxutM1.gif[/img]
@Morrow
Here's your finished order! Please let me know if it needs any changes!
81637234_ynYherSIkTxutM1.gif
@KittenToys

Aaaah! She looks perfect thank you so much! ;u;
@KittenToys

Aaaah! She looks perfect thank you so much! ;u;
1 2 3