Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] oc/canon ship art
1 2
Hey there! @Vicquemare I’ve been dying to draw some ship art, so I’d love to do some for you! I recently did this piece for a comm, but I don’t have too many other examples, you can see some other examples of my individual art on my art shop, along with prices :) please let me know if you interested :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/g3SogYm.png[/img] [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3260373/1]Art Shop[/url]
Hey there! @Vicquemare I’ve been dying to draw some ship art, so I’d love to do some for you! I recently did this piece for a comm, but I don’t have too many other examples, you can see some other examples of my individual art on my art shop, along with prices :) please let me know if you interested :)

g3SogYm.png

Art Shop
what if i bump this again....
what if i bump this again....
ZW2OPjy.png
to be cringe is to be free….
ive done art for you in the past (for a th code), figure i’d shoot my shot again :3c (as i am in need of usd lol) artshop here, most recent art in my toyhouse gallery!
to be cringe is to be free….
ive done art for you in the past (for a th code), figure i’d shoot my shot again :3c (as i am in need of usd lol) artshop here, most recent art in my toyhouse gallery!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
what if i bump this too (friendly)...
what if i bump this too (friendly)...
sigleft.pngUz29O.gif3E73x.gif7524t.gifFjkTv.gif
I would really like to give this a try!!! this is my carrd, but it's not super updated. If you want I can send you some more recent pictures (also of female faces) if you like my style :-)
I would really like to give this a try!!! this is my carrd, but it's not super updated. If you want I can send you some more recent pictures (also of female faces) if you like my style :-)
ozDAjIE.png

znuJtTb.png
X X X X X Ef84x2q.png
@Vicquemare

Hello! Hope you have a good day.
I can do this piece for you if you want ♥
I'm with USD slots open on my shop.

The second character I Charge -50% less.
You can see one of my galleries here.
I can do Chibi humans and Full Art humans too!

Please fell free to send me any questions or make any deal.
Tysm for yout time!
@Vicquemare

Hello! Hope you have a good day.
I can do this piece for you if you want ♥
I'm with USD slots open on my shop.

The second character I Charge -50% less.
You can see one of my galleries here.
I can do Chibi humans and Full Art humans too!

Please fell free to send me any questions or make any deal.
Tysm for yout time!
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

ycazVXL.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@hypomargoteros hi!! I'd be curious about your most recent pieces! do you have examples of characters with facial hair?
@hypomargoteros hi!! I'd be curious about your most recent pieces! do you have examples of characters with facial hair?
ZW2OPjy.png
@kyruiz YES HELLO! i am on your pinglists! do you have examples of characters with facial hair?
@kyruiz YES HELLO! i am on your pinglists! do you have examples of characters with facial hair?
ZW2OPjy.png
i do have a few recent (though admittedly less polished than id like) sketch examples :D though im totally willing to work with you and make adjustments to how i draw facial hair to make sure you're happy should you want to commission me ^^ there should be a few more in my galllery if needed :D i do tend to vary my style of facial hair depending on references [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/81071510_5EIdQqQAl7INpq7.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/81073722_c5EGmWwcOj4mPVR.png[/img]
i do have a few recent (though admittedly less polished than id like) sketch examples :D though im totally willing to work with you and make adjustments to how i draw facial hair to make sure you're happy should you want to commission me ^^
there should be a few more in my galllery if needed :D i do tend to vary my style of facial hair depending on references

81071510_5EIdQqQAl7INpq7.png

81073722_c5EGmWwcOj4mPVR.png
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
1 2