Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gem Cycling soon, what you waiting on
1 2 3
with how many umas are coming out right now i don't have a lot to spend on other things :') i might check out one of the cycling vistas though. i have the twilight firefly one (got it when it was first released, had no idea it was even going to cycle lol), it'd be nice to have another
with how many umas are coming out right now i don't have a lot to spend on other things :') i might check out one of the cycling vistas though. i have the twilight firefly one (got it when it was first released, had no idea it was even going to cycle lol), it'd be nice to have another
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
TBH, nothing for the given moment.
TBH, nothing for the given moment.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
me who is gem-poor: ;-;
(i'd probably get a Wildclaw gene if i had the funds though, i have a fanderg that really needs it)
me who is gem-poor: ;-;
(i'd probably get a Wildclaw gene if i had the funds though, i have a fanderg that really needs it)
I cooka da pizza!
He/She
Xk4COBJ.png
I won't buy anything unless I reach my goal by the time the gem cycle starts.
I won't buy anything unless I reach my goal by the time the gem cycle starts.
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
I forgot those were cycling in auuuuughhghgh I shouldn't have signed up for a bunch of skins........... I'm probably going to grab one or two of the covers for projects, and any of the cycling familiars I don't already own. A WC scroll would be nice in theory but I'll let that be a future Recall issue since it's expensive.
I forgot those were cycling in auuuuughhghgh I shouldn't have signed up for a bunch of skins........... I'm probably going to grab one or two of the covers for projects, and any of the cycling familiars I don't already own. A WC scroll would be nice in theory but I'll let that be a future Recall issue since it's expensive.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Probably the vistas that im still missing plus maybe a wildclaw scroll. I have a couple scrolls left from the last few times still so I'm not too pressed about those.
Probably the vistas that im still missing plus maybe a wildclaw scroll. I have a couple scrolls left from the last few times still so I'm not too pressed about those.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
oH I think I am only missing rainy day vista.... apparel is tempting but I don't need it
oH I think I am only missing rainy day vista.... apparel is tempting but I don't need it
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
hm i forgot about gem cycling. i have a bunch of coatl projects so if i can get the gems together i might get a scroll. but alas i preordered waaaaay too many umas and my funds are dwindling fast..

ugh this also reminded me i need to have the gems to move to arcane but luckily i still have two months left on my cooldown
hm i forgot about gem cycling. i have a bunch of coatl projects so if i can get the gems together i might get a scroll. but alas i preordered waaaaay too many umas and my funds are dwindling fast..

ugh this also reminded me i need to have the gems to move to arcane but luckily i still have two months left on my cooldown
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
.... i totally forgot about gem cycling. Oh no. XD

Thanks for the heads up, though!
.... i totally forgot about gem cycling. Oh no. XD

Thanks for the heads up, though!
Omg I’m waiting for dark sclera vials T-T every second project of mine needs dark sclera I’m addicted to those d@mn vials
Omg I’m waiting for dark sclera vials T-T every second project of mine needs dark sclera I’m addicted to those d@mn vials
Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
1 2 3