Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ancient Adoptables [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@Sersilador She's so perfect, thank you so much!!!!!!
@Sersilador She's so perfect, thank you so much!!!!!!
~My Art Shop~
e7EhyJw.gif
@AsylumBat I would be comfortable doing some butterflies! And thank you so much for sharing your Okami story! (RIP Clover Studios, I'm always hoping Platinum will come back with a remaster or new game! ;_; )) Before I give your total would you be able toooo fill out these additional fields from the order form?
Form of payment:
Colored lines: yes/no
Simple backdrop: yes/no
Requested image size:

@firenyx45 oop sorry for poofing on ya! You have been added though ^_^ Please edit your post with your order form(s) and I will get back to you once an active slot is available :]

@TunTunQueen lovely! <3 Thank you for ordering and enjoy your adopt :D
@AsylumBat I would be comfortable doing some butterflies! And thank you so much for sharing your Okami story! (RIP Clover Studios, I'm always hoping Platinum will come back with a remaster or new game! ;_; )) Before I give your total would you be able toooo fill out these additional fields from the order form?
Form of payment:
Colored lines: yes/no
Simple backdrop: yes/no
Requested image size:

@firenyx45 oop sorry for poofing on ya! You have been added though ^_^ Please edit your post with your order form(s) and I will get back to you once an active slot is available :]

@TunTunQueen lovely! <3 Thank you for ordering and enjoy your adopt :D
ZWdxRHX.gif4zm7ATR.gif ♠ Any pronouns
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
Oh gosh how did I miss that? x.x I blame being at work earlier.. sorry!

Form of payment: gems
Colored lines: no
Simple backdrop: no
Requested image size: 4x4
Oh gosh how did I miss that? x.x I blame being at work earlier.. sorry!

Form of payment: gems
Colored lines: no
Simple backdrop: no
Requested image size: 4x4
RcVbyDs.gif
Is it possible to waitlist specifically for your auraboa adopt? I know it's not ready yet, but I'm genuinely so hype to get a couple of Auras as a side note, here is my Nyx fandragon! She's not done yet, and i've no order to place a discount on but I wanted to share. I still need to put Fade and Glimmer on her [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93753578][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/937536/93753578_350.png[/img][/url]
Is it possible to waitlist specifically for your auraboa adopt? I know it's not ready yet, but I'm genuinely so hype to get a couple of Auras

as a side note, here is my Nyx fandragon! She's not done yet, and i've no order to place a discount on but I wanted to share. I still need to put Fade and Glimmer on her 93753578_350.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
bVWdtvK.png
r0WSk03.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UDe2Ont.png
@AsylumBat no worries XD I'm often on FR at work too haha Your total will be 525g, from 400g base
+100 for Breakup
+75 for 6ish butterflies
-50 for Same Hat!

If that works for you then go ahead and send the funds and I'll get started!
@AsylumBat no worries XD I'm often on FR at work too haha Your total will be 525g, from 400g base
+100 for Breakup
+75 for 6ish butterflies
-50 for Same Hat!

If that works for you then go ahead and send the funds and I'll get started!
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
@Deviation NYYYX <33 Nightmom!! She's one of my favorite Hades chars and this is a beautiful fandragon, especially once she's done she'll look amazing! :D
That should be possible! The fact that Auras are soonish is part of why I marked a couple waitlist places as holds. Lemme get back to you in a little bit on the specifics, I just need to think about how best to handle it ^_^
@Deviation NYYYX <33 Nightmom!! She's one of my favorite Hades chars and this is a beautiful fandragon, especially once she's done she'll look amazing! :D
That should be possible! The fact that Auras are soonish is part of why I marked a couple waitlist places as holds. Lemme get back to you in a little bit on the specifics, I just need to think about how best to handle it ^_^
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
Yay! Thank you for getting back to me so soon! :3 [b]Link to dragon or scry:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78177985][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/781780/78177985_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Sponsoring genes:[/b] N (I don't think so anyway haha) [b]Form of payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Colored lines:[/b] No thank you! [b]Simple backdrop:[/b] Sure, if you think of something that fits him I'm open! [b]Requested image size:[/b] Default is fine [b]Special requests:[/b] The Same Hat Discount is such a FUN and cute idea I love it! I actually have a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41741200]Howl [/url]fandragon! Howl's Moving Castle has been my favorite ever since I first watched it, it even made me cry. I've debated getting a tattoo for it haha. I currently don't have any fandragons for it yet, but I LOVE OKAMI!! I watched a playthough when I was younger and loved it, and only last year I got to play it for myself and oh my god. It's easily one of my top games.
Yay! Thank you for getting back to me so soon! :3

Link to dragon or scry:

78177985_350.png

Sponsoring genes: N (I don't think so anyway haha)
Form of payment: Treasure
Colored lines: No thank you!
Simple backdrop: Sure, if you think of something that fits him I'm open!
Requested image size: Default is fine
Special requests:
The Same Hat Discount is such a FUN and cute idea I love it!
I actually have a Howl fandragon! Howl's Moving Castle has been my favorite ever since I first watched it, it even made me cry. I've debated getting a tattoo for it haha.
I currently don't have any fandragons for it yet, but I LOVE OKAMI!! I watched a playthough when I was younger and loved it, and only last year I got to play it for myself and oh my god. It's easily one of my top games.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@Ushirinaki HOWL MY LOVE <333 The man the myth the drama queen!! Howl's Moving Castle is actually my favorite ghibli movie too heheh. And thank you so much! It was inspired a bit by one of the discounts in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3310405]this hatchery[/url], it got me to thinking about what other fun, "share the joy" discounts could be made :D (If you like Zelda the hatchery is definitely worth a look too, if only for the overwhelming effort put into the theming!) Your total for this order will be 350kt, from 400kt base - 50kt for sharing Howl :D (sadly only one Same Hat allowed per order, but if you ever come back for another [i]definitely[/i] play your Okami card ;D It is such a good game!!) @Deviation alrighty, I added you under one of the "held" spaces, and when Auraboas are ready you'll be moved into the nearest available spot :] In your case you might also wait until the release to edit your post with order details, just because I'm working on some extra gene sponsors to go with the release and don't know yet what all of those will be. @Sinjin heya! Here's Fanshawe, let me know if everything looks good or if you'd like any changes: [img]https://i.imgur.com/DP0jtKH.png[/img]
@Ushirinaki HOWL MY LOVE <333 The man the myth the drama queen!! Howl's Moving Castle is actually my favorite ghibli movie too heheh. And thank you so much! It was inspired a bit by one of the discounts in this hatchery, it got me to thinking about what other fun, "share the joy" discounts could be made :D (If you like Zelda the hatchery is definitely worth a look too, if only for the overwhelming effort put into the theming!)
Your total for this order will be 350kt, from 400kt base - 50kt for sharing Howl :D (sadly only one Same Hat allowed per order, but if you ever come back for another definitely play your Okami card ;D It is such a good game!!)

@Deviation alrighty, I added you under one of the "held" spaces, and when Auraboas are ready you'll be moved into the nearest available spot :] In your case you might also wait until the release to edit your post with order details, just because I'm working on some extra gene sponsors to go with the release and don't know yet what all of those will be.

@Sinjin heya! Here's Fanshawe, let me know if everything looks good or if you'd like any changes:

DP0jtKH.png
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
@Sersilador

So Wonderful!
Yay!
Thank you so much!
@Sersilador

So Wonderful!
Yay!
Thank you so much!
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin <3 thank you for ordering, enjoy your adopt!

@firenyx45 Ohhhh my gosh I was absolutely geeking out when I saw this bc. a fellow Fiora liker. in the wild. IN MY SHOP. She's been one of my Xenoblade favorites since 2013!! This is an amazing fandragon and that's such a good use of Augment :D :D Thank you for sharing!!

//hem
Your total for this order will be 500g, from 400g base + 100g for Smirch + 50g for colored lines - 50g for Same Hat. If that works for you then go ahead and send the fund over and I'll get started ^u^
@Sinjin <3 thank you for ordering, enjoy your adopt!

@firenyx45 Ohhhh my gosh I was absolutely geeking out when I saw this bc. a fellow Fiora liker. in the wild. IN MY SHOP. She's been one of my Xenoblade favorites since 2013!! This is an amazing fandragon and that's such a good use of Augment :D :D Thank you for sharing!!

//hem
Your total for this order will be 500g, from 400g base + 100g for Smirch + 50g for colored lines - 50g for Same Hat. If that works for you then go ahead and send the fund over and I'll get started ^u^
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30