Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
You don't say-
You don't say-
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
Of all the brand names I've ever heard, that one is by far the worst.
Their ceo is either not ok or had the same amount of time to make the brand's name as in the apprentice
That name out of context could be interpretted as something wildly different than taking you off a databroker's catalog
Of all the brand names I've ever heard, that one is by far the worst.
Their ceo is either not ok or had the same amount of time to make the brand's name as in the apprentice
That name out of context could be interpretted as something wildly different than taking you off a databroker's catalog
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Why is Quizlet no longer fully free??
Why is Quizlet no longer fully free??
Just a Guy from the void who cannot live without coffee
2bf6nnX.pngAwBw2B8.png
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
QQYyU47.pnggYW0j5f.png
fkWjutW.png
i cant do any of this coursework im so tired
i cant do any of this coursework im so tired
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->7vwJS1.pngFpeXV1.pngoDgxM1.pngunknown.png
i'm trying to be more grateful but it's hard when people keep stressing me out the way that they do.
i'm trying to be more grateful but it's hard when people keep stressing me out the way that they do.
PJb908Z.png
So… good news:

LuLu, the feral cat mama, and her newborn kittens are all doing very well today! LuLu graciously accepted food and blankets from my mom, and ate lots of food. The kittens are all mewling, their lungs are very strong. I asked about the kittens who I named Socks and Coconut, but my mom says that she couldn’t see them because they’re well-hidden in the blankets.

I’m happy! :D
So… good news:

LuLu, the feral cat mama, and her newborn kittens are all doing very well today! LuLu graciously accepted food and blankets from my mom, and ate lots of food. The kittens are all mewling, their lungs are very strong. I asked about the kittens who I named Socks and Coconut, but my mom says that she couldn’t see them because they’re well-hidden in the blankets.

I’m happy! :D
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
I feel like I'm being forced under a rock.

like, forcefully being shoved under a rock.
I feel like I'm being forced under a rock.

like, forcefully being shoved under a rock.
dirt cheap art commisions here! | pangender, all pronouns wishlist | lesbian :]
Debating if I should do something before heading to bed.

There's also plenty of things I've been neglecting. An underlying feeling that something is wrong hangs over me every time the sun sets. Maybe I should grab a piece of paper tomorrow and review what I could do to be more at ease. Or progress further with assignments.

Either way, all is well.

Days are getting noticeably hotter.

Edit: typo!
Debating if I should do something before heading to bed.

There's also plenty of things I've been neglecting. An underlying feeling that something is wrong hangs over me every time the sun sets. Maybe I should grab a piece of paper tomorrow and review what I could do to be more at ease. Or progress further with assignments.

Either way, all is well.

Days are getting noticeably hotter.

Edit: typo!
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK
|
|
|
HW4lpxl.png
Factorio go brrrrrr
Factorio go brrrrrr
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
god, EARTHRISE was so good live. i mean every song was good but that one brought me to tears
god, EARTHRISE was so good live. i mean every song was good but that one brought me to tears
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->7vwJS1.pngFpeXV1.pngoDgxM1.pngunknown.png