Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Spending 95k just to exalt a baby?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Natron" date="2024-02-03 05:11:28" ] One of my G1s was bought, turned into a Ridgeback and then exalted [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] at least he looks pretty on his column throne [/quote] assuming that happened in the span of minutes that's actually really funny
Natron wrote on 2024-02-03 05:11:28:
One of my G1s was bought, turned into a Ridgeback and then exalted at least he looks pretty on his column throne
assuming that happened in the span of minutes that's actually really funny
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
@seacat if I remember correctly, it may have. I think it happened while I was asleep so I like turned my laptop on, checked notifications, went to collect my AH earnings, clicked on the dragon (I almost always leave a like if the dragon is someone's perma or project) only to discover he had been exalted. It's been some time so I forgor
@seacat if I remember correctly, it may have. I think it happened while I was asleep so I like turned my laptop on, checked notifications, went to collect my AH earnings, clicked on the dragon (I almost always leave a like if the dragon is someone's perma or project) only to discover he had been exalted. It's been some time so I forgor
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Misclicked the dragon or bought it for a skin and found it didnt work; I do that all the time.

Bought a 200k dragon the other day then immediately found something else that worked slightly better; Yeet
Misclicked the dragon or bought it for a skin and found it didnt work; I do that all the time.

Bought a 200k dragon the other day then immediately found something else that worked slightly better; Yeet
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6