Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | [answered] Lair Header/Banner question
Are we at the point yet where changing your lair header (e.g. from Fire's first area, Emberglow hearth, to the Blacksand Annex) also changes the banner art?

I did some checking around on the forums and announcements already, but didn't find the info I was looking for.
Are we at the point yet where changing your lair header (e.g. from Fire's first area, Emberglow hearth, to the Blacksand Annex) also changes the banner art?

I did some checking around on the forums and announcements already, but didn't find the info I was looking for.
63324000-84e8-11e8-8dbf-fb2bd71d0cf6.gif
@DraconemSeptum

You can manually change your banner location in Your Account Settings. Scroll to the bottom and there should be a dropdown window below "Banner Location." Click "Set" to make the change.

Not every area has a dedicated banner. The assumption is more will be added in time.
@DraconemSeptum

You can manually change your banner location in Your Account Settings. Scroll to the bottom and there should be a dropdown window below "Banner Location." Click "Set" to make the change.

Not every area has a dedicated banner. The assumption is more will be added in time.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind ah, thank you! i was looking in the wrong place for sure.
@Nightwind ah, thank you! i was looking in the wrong place for sure.
63324000-84e8-11e8-8dbf-fb2bd71d0cf6.gif