Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hatchlings say 1 day old at 3 days?
Hello!

This isn’t like…a problem glitch, but it’s happening, so I figured you might want to know.

The hatchlings in my sales tab all say they’re only one day old, but they hatched on the 28th and today is the 30th. Weird! Maybe it will self-resolve when they're sold or something. I did already clear my cache, so I'm sure it's not me.

Anyway, thanks for all your hard work on the site.

-Omnicenos

Edit: Forgot to say I'm using Firefox version 125.0.2, and Windows 11.
Hello!

This isn’t like…a problem glitch, but it’s happening, so I figured you might want to know.

The hatchlings in my sales tab all say they’re only one day old, but they hatched on the 28th and today is the 30th. Weird! Maybe it will self-resolve when they're sold or something. I did already clear my cache, so I'm sure it's not me.

Anyway, thanks for all your hard work on the site.

-Omnicenos

Edit: Forgot to say I'm using Firefox version 125.0.2, and Windows 11.
I like to gift people stuff.
@Omnicenos

This is an issue of rounding and general American aging conventions.

Up until they are 24 hours old hatchlings will show how many hours old they are. After that they will show 1 day old. At 48 hours they will show they are 2 days old.

American convention is to have babies reach 1 year old at the first anniversary of their birth and not the day of their birth. We start at 0 and age up to 1.
@Omnicenos

This is an issue of rounding and general American aging conventions.

Up until they are 24 hours old hatchlings will show how many hours old they are. After that they will show 1 day old. At 48 hours they will show they are 2 days old.

American convention is to have babies reach 1 year old at the first anniversary of their birth and not the day of their birth. We start at 0 and age up to 1.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind Oh, I see. Thank you! :)
@Nightwind Oh, I see. Thank you! :)
I like to gift people stuff.