Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | sil's shop | reprint event
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140
[font=helvetica]aaaaaa I [i]knew[/i] if I was patient someone would come out with a truly obsession-worthy skincent for my release day dusthide, and these are them, these are those skincents!! I'm officially incredibly excited for how my little creature is going to look— [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94391516][img]https://i.imgur.com/SPp4bEw.png[/img][/url]
aaaaaa I knew if I was patient someone would come out with a truly obsession-worthy skincent for my release day dusthide, and these are them, these are those skincents!!

I'm officially incredibly excited for how my little creature is going to look—

SPp4bEw.png
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic UfHl5Xb.png

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
aa thank you everyone for the kind words! ;u; I love all of your dusties they look so cute with these skins <3

added everyone up to this point and added more slots for golden harvest to the sheet!
aa thank you everyone for the kind words! ;u; I love all of your dusties they look so cute with these skins <3

added everyone up to this point and added more slots for golden harvest to the sheet!

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
Could I have a slot for golden harvest? I can’t properly see the sheet (but I’m also on mobile so that’s probably why)

Thank you!
Could I have a slot for golden harvest? I can’t properly see the sheet (but I’m also on mobile so that’s probably why)

Thank you!
lightning.png » AThousandSuns
» Julia • Adult • EST/FR+3
» FR Tumblr
» Art Shop
» Hatchery
T9UH0K2.png
Hi! I know this is a long shot but I was wondering if you would do a private reprint (i provide a 1-print bp + print price) of muisto? if not, would you possibly be willing to do a custom recolour? no worries if thats not allowed, thanks either way! muisto and kaiku gorgeous skins!
Hi! I know this is a long shot but I was wondering if you would do a private reprint (i provide a 1-print bp + print price) of muisto? if not, would you possibly be willing to do a custom recolour? no worries if thats not allowed, thanks either way! muisto and kaiku gorgeous skins!
Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit1.png 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit2.png/columns]
May I have a slot for golden harvest, please? ^^ Beautiful skins, they made me want a dusthide!
May I have a slot for golden harvest, please? ^^ Beautiful skins, they made me want a dusthide!
added up to here!

@shimmyshim
muisto is unfortunately retired so it can't be reprinted </3
I might open custom recolors even for some retired stuff at some point, but can't take them right now. Also I don't have the files on me right now so I have no idea how recolorable the files are, so can't promise anything yet!
added up to here!

@shimmyshim
muisto is unfortunately retired so it can't be reprinted </3
I might open custom recolors even for some retired stuff at some point, but can't take them right now. Also I don't have the files on me right now so I have no idea how recolorable the files are, so can't promise anything yet!

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
@batmorgue @Mazurkas @fay @Solarpunk @GarbagePal @Askesis @Aeriel @souls @Vrtra @Psi @oxeye @boothill @Marceline @Vanitatum @Archaic @stayingdead @Herbalist @quietsea @Nineve @osteoderm @Neiara @weevil @novas @reunion @auroshen @Iralla @asgore @Tserin @PricklySnoots @Criiptid @Multilyn @cutinstincts @Prey @milkchai @dems @5H4D0WDU57 @Zelai @jennycatmystique @iniquitas @Flora @Blackiebelle @Contaminate @Nytragen @cinderrain @Kiddo @IndigoCat @SugarGlider @ardisia

Hi everyone! Pinging for prepayment for sunset grains.

Sunset grains successfully came back from queue but I had to cancel the other two versions for my own mistake, I will submit them as soon as the submissions open up again on monday.

@dems will be collecting prepayments on my behalf so please PM the payment (850g or kt) to them! If you also have a slot for field mouse or golden harvest, feel free to send the payment for those as well at the same time if it's easier for you. Once I get those two back from the queue I'll ping for payment again for those who haven't paid yet.
@batmorgue @Mazurkas @fay @Solarpunk @GarbagePal @Askesis @Aeriel @souls @Vrtra @Psi @oxeye @boothill @Marceline @Vanitatum @Archaic @stayingdead @Herbalist @quietsea @Nineve @osteoderm @Neiara @weevil @novas @reunion @auroshen @Iralla @asgore @Tserin @PricklySnoots @Criiptid @Multilyn @cutinstincts @Prey @milkchai @dems @5H4D0WDU57 @Zelai @jennycatmystique @iniquitas @Flora @Blackiebelle @Contaminate @Nytragen @cinderrain @Kiddo @IndigoCat @SugarGlider @ardisia

Hi everyone! Pinging for prepayment for sunset grains.

Sunset grains successfully came back from queue but I had to cancel the other two versions for my own mistake, I will submit them as soon as the submissions open up again on monday.

@dems will be collecting prepayments on my behalf so please PM the payment (850g or kt) to them! If you also have a slot for field mouse or golden harvest, feel free to send the payment for those as well at the same time if it's easier for you. Once I get those two back from the queue I'll ping for payment again for those who haven't paid yet.

• frt +10
skins/accents
Hi everyone! I got golden harvest and field mouse from the queue and they are ready for reprinting! As there are so many of you I will be needing prepayments to afford the blueprints.

Please send prepayment (850g or kt) to @dems via PM! They will be collecting payments and sending pa's on my behalf.

Thank you! <3

@lizzytiki @Reveurs @TarbaYelemel @tnecho @Lun @Laeyein @Sols @SillyFilly @batmorgue @SleepyLamb @foliage @Mazurkas @kunikuzushis @KyuuBird @TeenyTK @Spark @fay @Solarpunk @Marram @Chberr @Fujo @Askesis @jemjam @Snaphance @Ahriman @Vrtra @MoonzzZ @Quebeal @Psi @ferspnai @Sidya @Rinny @SamuelMaybird @Farron @irithyll @Vanitatum @Thief @stayingdead @Herbalist @Nineve @Parnasse @Oakwell @Neiara @terraclae @Luunai @macintalk @weevil @TempleSystem @weredogalism (t) @kitkune @asgore @Tserin @PricklySnoots @Criiptid @flareite @Makomo @delightfuliza @ArtanisNerwen @Marmite @cantrip @dems @5H4D0WDU57 @Irrwahn @Zelai @Karaku @RisenWolf @Reithya @Digi @Gurrero @Birdsofwax @Narif @Myyrke @Nytragen @Flora @simplyNefarious @Lemontarte @Sootsinger @IndigoCat @Myrtana @narrenschiff @HowlingCoyote @AdaPalera @AdaPalera @xfjackal @owleics @BellumInvictus @bonivich @bonivich @naumachy @SilentWanderer @phloxxy @hayum @lizzytiki @tnecho @Silience @Reveurs @razzamatazz @Laeyein @NefariousKing @Sols @hydde @Gusui @Mazurkas @Xirei @Fujo @fay @pudgykookaburra @Solarpunk @Ebrietas @Askesis @jemjam @souls @Vrtra @Pecha @quietsea @Psi @SamuelMaybird (t) @VolcanicThunder @Moirli @jotunn @Earthenware @Elidibus @Vanitatum @Thief @stayingdead @Herbalist @Nineve @EthicsGradient @Parnasse @Oakwell @Neiara @Fiedlerite @cafemochi @terraclae @Luunai @spicule @Caitiff @weevil @Watercolour @Teba @novas @auroshen @Kuroikumo (t) @Reignhart @kitkune @Veracity @asgore @Tserin @PricklySnoots @Criiptid @twye @OlderThanBones @Tamazusa @Ahi @asgore @humbledarkmage @Ringleader @Lightcottage @strawbebbyy @Reineke @veilmochi @milkchai @figura @dems @5H4D0WDU57 @coyoteking @Zelai @Lemontarte @Fayo @Akhilleus @Barok @Contaminate @Nytragen @Flora @Katalist @Darkfeather @vortexbreakdown @SleepyTomato [t] @AThousandSuns @cyclical @Kiddo @Hiame @iicaaruus @IndigoCat @yik @angemagica @Crim

Hi everyone! I got golden harvest and field mouse from the queue and they are ready for reprinting! As there are so many of you I will be needing prepayments to afford the blueprints.

Please send prepayment (850g or kt) to @dems via PM! They will be collecting payments and sending pa's on my behalf.

Thank you! <3

@lizzytiki @Reveurs @TarbaYelemel @tnecho @Lun @Laeyein @Sols @SillyFilly @batmorgue @SleepyLamb @foliage @Mazurkas @kunikuzushis @KyuuBird @TeenyTK @Spark @fay @Solarpunk @Marram @Chberr @Fujo @Askesis @jemjam @Snaphance @Ahriman @Vrtra @MoonzzZ @Quebeal @Psi @ferspnai @Sidya @Rinny @SamuelMaybird @Farron @irithyll @Vanitatum @Thief @stayingdead @Herbalist @Nineve @Parnasse @Oakwell @Neiara @terraclae @Luunai @macintalk @weevil @TempleSystem @weredogalism (t) @kitkune @asgore @Tserin @PricklySnoots @Criiptid @flareite @Makomo @delightfuliza @ArtanisNerwen @Marmite @cantrip @dems @5H4D0WDU57 @Irrwahn @Zelai @Karaku @RisenWolf @Reithya @Digi @Gurrero @Birdsofwax @Narif @Myyrke @Nytragen @Flora @simplyNefarious @Lemontarte @Sootsinger @IndigoCat @Myrtana @narrenschiff @HowlingCoyote @AdaPalera @AdaPalera @xfjackal @owleics @BellumInvictus @bonivich @bonivich @naumachy @SilentWanderer @phloxxy @hayum @lizzytiki @tnecho @Silience @Reveurs @razzamatazz @Laeyein @NefariousKing @Sols @hydde @Gusui @Mazurkas @Xirei @Fujo @fay @pudgykookaburra @Solarpunk @Ebrietas @Askesis @jemjam @souls @Vrtra @Pecha @quietsea @Psi @SamuelMaybird (t) @VolcanicThunder @Moirli @jotunn @Earthenware @Elidibus @Vanitatum @Thief @stayingdead @Herbalist @Nineve @EthicsGradient @Parnasse @Oakwell @Neiara @Fiedlerite @cafemochi @terraclae @Luunai @spicule @Caitiff @weevil @Watercolour @Teba @novas @auroshen @Kuroikumo (t) @Reignhart @kitkune @Veracity @asgore @Tserin @PricklySnoots @Criiptid @twye @OlderThanBones @Tamazusa @Ahi @asgore @humbledarkmage @Ringleader @Lightcottage @strawbebbyy @Reineke @veilmochi @milkchai @figura @dems @5H4D0WDU57 @coyoteking @Zelai @Lemontarte @Fayo @Akhilleus @Barok @Contaminate @Nytragen @Flora @Katalist @Darkfeather @vortexbreakdown @SleepyTomato [t] @AThousandSuns @cyclical @Kiddo @Hiame @iicaaruus @IndigoCat @yik @angemagica @Crim

• frt +10
skins/accents
aaaa. super sorry, is there any chance i can get the name ‘epeolatry’ updated to calidris on my slot for field mouse? curse me and changing uns at the most inconvenient times
aaaa. super sorry, is there any chance i can get the name ‘epeolatry’ updated to calidris on my slot for field mouse? curse me and changing uns at the most inconvenient times
vucHVl1.png ES2qaMm.png cal, they/them, fr+2, g1 lair

Calidris is a genus of arctic-breeding,
strongly migratory wading birds.

x x x
x x x about
cauldron rental
sales
I believe I've collected all prepayment sent to me so far! If you receive a PA for 850g but you sent prepayment, please PM me a link to your prepayment PM/CR and I'll fix the price on your PA!
I believe I've collected all prepayment sent to me so far! If you receive a PA for 850g but you sent prepayment, please PM me a link to your prepayment PM/CR and I'll fix the price on your PA!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140