Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling hoard 10% LAH discount (OPEN)
1 2 3 4
Hi hi! I'm interested in:

Blossoming Sash (57g)
Flowing Taurus (78g)
Disappearing Pisces (200g)
Sandstone Stormcatcher (156g)
Porphyry Flamecaller (100g)

Would you be willing to take 520g for them? c:
Hi hi! I'm interested in:

Blossoming Sash (57g)
Flowing Taurus (78g)
Disappearing Pisces (200g)
Sandstone Stormcatcher (156g)
Porphyry Flamecaller (100g)

Would you be willing to take 520g for them? c:
@BoatBud that would be 200g for the berserkers, 226g for the ambushes, and 318g for all the FC. so 744g overall

@ophanimgold 36g for the nature aura, 51g for the blossoming sash, and 21g for the crystalclaw sash. so 108g overall

@Eleventh ah i'm sorry, but since i'm already offering a discount for all my items i don't want to take 520g (adds up to 531 + porphyry flamecaller rose to 109g LAH). i am cool with a 2-3 gem difference, but something like 10g does add up
@BoatBud that would be 200g for the berserkers, 226g for the ambushes, and 318g for all the FC. so 744g overall

@ophanimgold 36g for the nature aura, 51g for the blossoming sash, and 21g for the crystalclaw sash. so 108g overall

@Eleventh ah i'm sorry, but since i'm already offering a discount for all my items i don't want to take 520g (adds up to 531 + porphyry flamecaller rose to 109g LAH). i am cool with a 2-3 gem difference, but something like 10g does add up
she/her
hoard sale

I have 440g rn, would you be willing to hold those for me for about a week? I should be able to get the rest of the gems by then^^

Also, if you'd be interested in taking g1's as partial payment, here's my sales tab

I have 440g rn, would you be willing to hold those for me for about a week? I should be able to get the rest of the gems by then^^

Also, if you'd be interested in taking g1's as partial payment, here's my sales tab
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
Totally understandable! Sorry, didn't expect the Flamecaller to change so fast - could I please grab everything except that one then? (441g?)
Totally understandable! Sorry, didn't expect the Flamecaller to change so fast - could I please grab everything except that one then? (441g?)
@BoatBud yep, can do!

@Eleventh sure, i'll set up a CR
@BoatBud yep, can do!

@Eleventh sure, i'll set up a CR
she/her
hoard sale
@Nyxxhere 25g sounds good. I'll set up the CR.
@Nyxxhere 25g sounds good. I'll set up the CR.
Gg9bXNJ.png 1YB0OjO.png
5nygeWH.png
GxXqMtQ.png
CioCFC3.png
4ID37jq.png
@Nyxxhere

Sounds good to me! Would you accept mixed payment? I'm a bit low on gems but I can make up the difference with t :)
@Nyxxhere

Sounds good to me! Would you accept mixed payment? I'm a bit low on gems but I can make up the difference with t :)
Dp86ra8.png
@ophanimgold yep, mixed payment is cool with me!
@ophanimgold yep, mixed payment is cool with me!
she/her
hoard sale
Hi, I'm interested in:
Trailing Storm LAH 69g
Timekeeper LAH 25g
Hydrating Garden Belt LAH 30g/18kt

= 112g

Could I offer 100g for these items? Thank you
Hi, I'm interested in:
Trailing Storm LAH 69g
Timekeeper LAH 25g
Hydrating Garden Belt LAH 30g/18kt